Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl Freind Dior  (Read 7559 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iPad3

This was a few weeks ago,

Had already putned once earlier in the week but had a few beers arranged for the thursday night so thought I'd get another in as I was feeling particulary hardcore and the first punt was a bit vanilla, had actually been after Dior for that one but she wasnt working.

I think it was her old place as she's moved recently I see

Any way all good on comms and she was very partcular about undestanding what I was after, I told her I was looking for real filth and her responses left me thinking I'd struck gold.

Off I go ans when at EC tube give her a call, to confirm on the way, she tells me call back when a minute away, here it goes bit awry as I call and its engaged, I call agin and still engaged after 10mins of tyrying she rings me and apologises as a regular called to discuss a future booking........nice that she looks after the regulars but I'd rather it wasn't on my time.

So I'm in and she looks good, paperwork sorted and she goes to put it away, I shower and am duly kept waiting for a good 10 mins while she traps away to some other gilrs in the flat. This pisses me off as I made it clear I was ready but fell short of calling out in the intersets of maintianing the atmosphere. She eventually comes back and off we go. Fuck me was it worth the wait, she is filth and we went at it like trains for a good 40 mins, real PSE stuff with spitting, riding my face, dirty talk etc.

Roulnd 1 over and we're at the hour  mark  now (it was a 2 hour booking) with the time wasting that has gone on but the 40mins of action was top notch and Im looking forward to some more, I go for a leak and  she disappears agian, 5 mins later she returns and we chill for a while. Ive read she can talk a bit and belive me its true!! what started of as a chat quickly turned into a rant (we'd had a bit of wine but by now it was clear to me she was hammered). She doesn't like UKP at all and she was throwing fucks into all and sundry.....Password got it for saying she was fat, a few others for using her as a plan B and Platinum Cindy for reasons I cant recall but clearly the green eyed monster was involved on that one.

I eventially managed to get her back on track but by now she was clearly twatted and had little interset in offering any kind of service, I eventully got bored and called it....no complaint from Dior here and she promply rolled backwards and fell off the bed.

Does she look good - Yes!

Is she a good SP - clearly she has the ability but sadly the customer service is lacking big time!

Would I retrun  - would I fuck

up to you gents but my advice is avoid!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

Sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that was an entertaining read :D  It's a shame that you didn't get your money's worth out of the punt but the action that you did get sounded pretty good.  Were you not tempted to ask her to return some of your cash?  As for her getting pissed and falling off the bed - doesn't sound very professional when it's on your time and she's not up to the job!

From what you've said she'll be reading this review and replies to it (hi Dior!).  Maybe she drops in to give her side of the story (but I would advise her against that as it never goes well for them when prossies try to do that).  We know that you're an established reviewer and I'm sure the majority of us would trust your version of events over hers anyhow.

I think if I did go see her sometime it would be for a half-hour appointment, I'd take her a flask of strong coffee (just in case :)) and if she asked me about UKPunting I'd say - "what's that, never heard of the place!"

Offline The_Don

Doesn't sound great at all, did you pay £300 (or £240) for 2 hours and was you offered any form of refund for the unused time?

Ive read she can talk a bit and belive me its true!!

Indeed, I had some of the same.

Neutral: Likes to talk a lot (may be off putting for some).

others for using her as a plan B and Platinum Cindy for reasons I cant recall but clearly the green eyed monster was involved on that one.

No woman (even when paid) like to be 2nd best (plan b or c, etc)

Is she a good SP - clearly she has the ability but sadly the customer service is lacking big time!

That's a shame as I had been thinking about a return.

Would I visit again: May be  (an easy phone call and just under an hour travel for some PSE)

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set, some will pay others will not and move. I know I have.

I just noticed the change in hourly rate:

Price: £120 per hour (spent 1 hour).

Now £150

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:45:20 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

40mins service for £300 is poor value, however good it was during that short time - that's a pro rata rate of £450 an hour!

Maybe she drops in to give her side of the story (but I would advise her against that as it never goes well for them when prossies try to do that).

+1

It might be an idea if Dior doesn't reply publicly, but gets in contact with the OP privately and offers him a free hour - at the very least giving him half-price on a 2hr booking. She would win back some brownie points with potential future, new punters here.

Ball's in your court, Dior!

Offline Cuntminion

I like reading the negative reviews although I don't wish a negative time for anyone

This review has been great reading

Offline jsparky

I tried to arrange a punt with her several time before the price hike, and never successful. Now at 150, I think there were many other better qualities prossies to choose from.

Offline MancSean

I was really intrigued by your review although not good you were treated like that.
I have thought many times to book her but never have just didn't get the vibe. Although had been thinking this week about seeing her as she's meant to do good DT. However after this not a chance I will see her. Poor show by her

Offline iPad3

Ha ha, hadn't noticed the price hike, not a chance I'd pay that kind of money, the £240 I paid was bad enough.

For those who have asked I just couldn't assed pulling her up for a discount, probably should have but was on my way to meet friends and the last thing I wanted was some half cut prossie spinning out on me.

The being pissed thing may have been a one off but the time wasting and shit service is simply inexcusable, particularly at £150 an hour.

I wonder will I be accused of poor hygiene shortly?!?!?

password02

Thanks foe sharing - spent the last 30 mins looking at her reviews to see 'When I called her fat'

Really could not find anything to suggest I made this remark -

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can see what exactly I said ???   :unknown:

Actually not worth even spending 1 extra minutes on this - Maybe she is too sensitive for constructive criticism?

I can confirm that I have not actually spoken or seen this WG

:unknown:

Offline iPad3

Password

I recall it was a comment you made on some photos she had up, tbf though she was on a rant so could of easily been someone else.

password02

Password

I recall it was a comment you made on some photos she had up, tbf though she was on a rant so could of easily been someone else.

Thanks - maybe your right -  really do not remember

Offline punk

Ha ha, hadn't noticed the price hike, not a chance I'd pay that kind of money, the £240 I paid was bad enough.

For those who have asked I just couldn't assed pulling her up for a discount, probably should have but was on my way to meet friends and the last thing I wanted was some half cut prossie spinning out on me.

The being pissed thing may have been a one off but the time wasting and shit service is simply inexcusable, particularly at £150 an hour.

Do you smell then?   :music:

Seriously i dont think she will reply.

Quesadilla

Sorry you had a bad punt iPad - Dior was always bubbling under my HL's. I did drop her a line on AW email once to ask her to confirm prices for extras but got no reply and didn't try again due to my feeling that her reviews weren't as resoundingly good as others.  Sadly this confirms she's definitely not worth persevering with.  Sorry you had to find out the hard way, better luck next punt mate!  :drinks:

Offline iPad3

Sorry you had a bad punt iPad - Dior was always bubbling under my HL's. I did drop her a line on AW email once to ask her to confirm prices for extras but got no reply and didn't try again due to my feeling that her reviews weren't as resoundingly good as others.  Sadly this confirms she's definitely not worth persevering with.  Sorry you had to find out the hard way, better luck next punt mate!  :drinks:

Thanks q

Have just spent 4 hours with the one and only platinum Cindy so all forgotten and am grinning like a Cheshire Cat....review to follow but suffice to say a first class experience!!!!

Offline rockharders

I concur with this review. I visited Dior last year but her physical condition was atrocious and I could tell she really couldn't be bothered to work or put any effort in that day.

One of her breasts was bruised up really bad (i mean black and blue bad all over one side) so I couldn't freely play with them as much as I would like for fear of making it worse.

Her pussy reeked of the most rotten piss and fish you could imagine. After a few pumps of fucking her the stink went all over the condom and suddenly wafted up to my nose and hit me hard. This unfortunate event made me soft, so what I did was make her give me a BJ with stinky as hell condom on for a bit of her own medicine and hopefully she would take the hint.

I don't know what the fuck happened with her tits but the punt was awful.

Offline lewishamguy

I concur with this review. I visited Dior last year but her physical condition was atrocious and I could tell she really couldn't be bothered to work or put any effort in that day.

One of her breasts was bruised up really bad (i mean black and blue bad all over one side) so I couldn't freely play with them as much as I would like for fear of making it worse.

Her pussy reeked of the most rotten piss and fish you could imagine. After a few pumps of fucking her the stink went all over the condom and suddenly wafted up to my nose and hit me hard. This unfortunate event made me soft, so what I did was make her give me a BJ with stinky as hell condom on for a bit of her own medicine and hopefully she would take the hint.

Awful punt, fishy pussy  :vomit: but you didn't review her at all.  :unknown:

Offline iPad3

She was well turned for me but as said the service was poor.

Offline anyfucker

This is why we need genuine negative reviews much more than positive reviews.
Given your other reviews it is surprising you didn't give her a negative review.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:03:53 pm by anyfucker »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the heads up. I really cannot stand girls who take the piss like that. Crossed off the list.

Offline rockharders

Awful punt, fishy pussy  :vomit: but you didn't review her at all.  :unknown:

Her previous profile disappeared shortly afterwards so I thought Dior had gone for good, therefore I didn't see the point in writing a review.

But as always they come back under a new name and profile don't they?

Offline lewishamguy

Her previous profile disappeared shortly afterwards so I thought Dior had gone for good, therefore I didn't see the point in writing a review.

Yes indeed and she was £100/hr then £120 and now £150. :rolleyes:

Offline MancSean

Yes indeed and she was £100/hr then £120 and now £150. :rolleyes:
She's taking the piss at £150 not sure where these lasses get off

Offline punk

She's taking the piss at £150 not sure where these lasses get off

The only buck stop,is the amount of money they can get away with charging.

password02

Why not do a review linking her with her new AW profiler?

Offline punk

She wont come on here, prossies hate UKP.

Most seem to think we all abuse them,except for fluffiest united

john_n

I did see her some time back aswell (at her old rate). Should probably have done a review, but luckily mine was a good punt.
Got the same story as Ipad3 about Password

brolin_76

another greedy bitch seriously taking piss putting price up. :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Honestperv

What kind of physical condition was she in OP?

Was thinking of giving her a go, but if she's not in great shape, no way I'm paying £150.

Offline iPad3

I did see her some time back aswell (at her old rate). Should probably have done a review, but luckily mine was a good punt.
Got the same story as Ipad3 about Password

She was in good shape and looked good, just the attitude and service that was poor

Jamesmadden

What kind of physical condition was she in OP?

Was thinking of giving her a go, but if she's not in great shape, no way I'm paying £150.

I saw her in July and in no way was she fat lol. I actually had a good service and I returned to her several times. Hygiene was good, she was very clean and was in fact gargling some mouth wash just after I came in.

See my review.

Stealthshagger

I see her blog entry is about this site.

Offline Cuntminion

I see her blog entry is about this site.

It's glorious

Moral of the story never call a woman fat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

I'm all for pro choice if a wg does not want to see an ethnic type fair enough, I wouldn't see black wg's

It's just preference

But I love how dior correlates a direct link to criminality

Q. Do you see black guys?   A. Yes to all of my existing black clients... but NO to any new ones. The reason is that there are some bad people going around london at the moment and there has been stabbings and extreme violence and I do not wish to take that risk.

Offline Bartolomeo

Dior looks hot as fuck in that picture in the blog post

Stealthshagger

She also sounds mental as fuck. Hmm, of the options out there, would I pay to see a nutter who is clearly bitter and has an issue? I think not. What rants one sees on blogs are the polished face of the issue, I can imagine the nuttiness and bitterness and resentment underneath the chosen facade. An issue for me is WGs that/when they reach a feeling of resentment or bitterness. Knowing someone is at that point makes me certain I won't see them.

Jamesmadden

I'm all for pro choice if a wg does not want to see an ethnic type fair enough, I wouldn't see black wg's

It's just preference

Q. Do you see black guys?   A. Yes to all of my existing black clients... but NO to any new ones. The reason is that there are some bad people going around london at the moment and there has been stabbings and extreme violence and I do not wish to take that risk.

You think all WG's who say no blacks is just because of preference? That's fairly naive to believe that. Many WG's dont list the reason why they dont see blacks so for all we know it could be due to stereotypes, e.g they might rob you, rape you etc.

password02

Have searched all the posts about her and also the 16 reviews and still cannot see anywhere on the threads where I said she was Fat?

I have never seen the girl - she is not my type and would never comment on girls appearance if not seen.

I have read her blog and it seems that someone has also said she has a pimp?

Offline Cuntminion

You think all WG's who say no blacks is just because of preference? That's fairly naive to believe that. Many WG's dont list the reason why they dont see blacks so for all we know it could be due to stereotypes, e.g they might rob you, rape you etc.

I don't believe it's always preference no I'm not that naive but it never hurts to be diplomatic about it

password02

I don't believe it's always preference no I'm not that naive but it never hurts to be diplomatic about it

Mr C - Congrats on your 1.000 post

Offline Cuntminion

Have searched all the posts about her and also the 16 reviews and still cannot see anywhere on the threads where I said she was Fat?

I have never seen the girl - she is not my type and would never comment on girls appearance if not seen.

I have read her blog and it seems that someone has also said she has a pimp?

I think at this point you may as well have called her fat even if you didn't

She's no fatty more to the point I couldn't give a monkey's if she was but the ranting op mentioned as a neg has been backed up by her blog

She should Get over it, if someone runs me down I couldn't give a fuck

Offline rockharders

She wont come on here, prossies hate UKP.

Most seem to think we all abuse them,except for fluffiest united

Despite most reviews being positive yet they can't take an ounce of criticism or a negative review.

Offline jsparky

I missed that bit about not seeing black, I had a strange experience with telephone call with her; I call her and her phone was put on received and no one answer. She may have pick up my accent and know I am non-caucasian and not answering my call. Didn't realize she was a racist cunt.

Offline punk

It's just preference

Thats because the knicker's keep getting taken.I hear from a few prossies, i kid you not.

vw

Thanks foe sharing - spent the last 30 mins looking at her reviews to see 'When I called her fat'

Really could not find anything to suggest I made this remark -

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can see what exactly I said ???   :unknown:

Actually not worth even spending 1 extra minutes on this - Maybe she is too sensitive for constructive criticism?

I can confirm that I have not actually spoken or seen this WG

:unknown:

Maybe this one, 3mins searching

Thanks for the review - there has been a mention about her size? is she a larger lady especially her arse? someone mentioned that she was a bigger than the AW pics and perhaps I am thinking a size 12-14? - Her pics show her as a decent size 10

Offline punk

I missed that bit about not seeing black, I had a strange experience with telephone call with her; I call her and her phone was put on received and no one answer. She may have pick up my accent and know I am non-caucasian and not answering my call. Didn't realize she was a racist cunt.

Just like some Asians for example who hate the fact that prossies see black guy's.

vw

How did she pick up on your nationality without answering, did you leave voice mail or does she have special powers.

Offline lewishamguy

Thats because the knicker's keep getting taken.I hear from a few prossies, i kid you not.

Some prossies say they actually don't want to damage their pussy with Afro-Caribbean doctors. :sarcastic:

Jamesmadden

How did she pick up on your nationality without answering, did you leave voice mail or does she have special powers.

Black magic