Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel/Brittany diamonds  (Read 4473 times)

Offline Robbouk

Hi does anyone know if carmel/Brittany who used to work for diamonds is with any other agency at all now?

1andhalfhands

Hi does anyone know if carmel/Brittany who used to work for diamonds is with any other agency at all now?

if its the boro lass who i tried to book she went indie on AW messed me about was a member of this site got banned then made a cpl more profiles on AW most of the pics she hides her tats so cant really tell if its her just by her stats enhanced boobs

I am keeping an eye out for her as would probs still book her on the fact she looks damn hot

Offline Tattooed.Gent

No idea if she's still working. Booked her once and had a great time thought, thought she was a great shag and very good oral. Really pretty lass and excellent figure, just a shame the boob job wasn't very good (big scars down the front).

tjohnson

awesome tits, awesome fuck! shes having a break at the minute but back soon i was told with bigger fake breasts, think she mentioned H cup?

Offline Robbouk

Hope so as I hardly ever punt these days but used to see her at least once every week she was working. Loved her sexy secretary outfit she would wear.

Offline stanleyjohn

awesome tits, awesome fuck! shes having a break at the minute but back soon i was told with bigger fake breasts, think she mentioned H cup?

She told me the same, her tits were already huge.

tjohnson

Offline Robbouk

Any idea when she will be back at all?

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Same lass?? Says Carmel is her name in profile text

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Same lass?? Says Carmel is her name in profile text
That's defo her. She just confirmed it.  Attitude stinks on messages, avoid. She thinks she is IT. Glad I just read the review and these posts on her and saved myself some cash
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:51:27 pm by themademan2 »

Yohan Kebab 2

She is a great lass in my view i will be booking. Think the north east has too few good girls at minute

1andhalfhands

That's defo her. She just confirmed it.  Attitude stinks on messages, avoid. She thinks she is IT. Glad I just read the review and these posts on her and saved myself some cash

is it the same carmel i gave the review for ?

1andhalfhands

Yes

ok well shes a bra size dd with lots of tats photoshops them pretty bad

she made another profile last week but i think its gone again shes on and off all the time lost count how many profiles i have seen of her now

this was the last profile its gone off today but may become active again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Robbouk

Appointment booked for week on Sunday with her.will report back if same services as used to do.

Yohan Kebab 2

Its a different carmel not the one with tatts!

Offline Robbouk

Yup its a different carmel after speaking to her can confirm its definitely carmel/ Brittany.

am1r69

hi

images are from c stodden see my new post

bw

a

themademan2

Same lass different profile

Offline portable

I'm assuming my review is the same Carmel? (Looking at that last profile links pics, I'm sure it is)

What was in her message that pissed you off? Mind, either way, the fact that she's changed her profile a couple of times in the last few days is putting me off. Weird behaviour.

1andhalfhands

this is the carmel i did the review on must be about the 10th profile now in the past cpl of month very reliable ha  :crazy:

you make a profile and stick to it or just go away  :dash:

she must change her proflie more than her knickers

Offline portable

The fuck? She's lost quite a bit of weight and possibly a tattoo or two in that new one.  :wackogirl:

Worst case scenario is that she's scamming guys then moving onto another profile?

1andhalfhands

The fuck? She's lost quite a bit of weight and possibly a tattoo or two in that new one.  :wackogirl:

Worst case scenario is that she's scamming guys then moving onto another profile?

i think 1 of the pics she has stolen maybe with the same figure and other heavly photoshoped some member here Suggested she do that as to hide her identity a little bit

seems very od that she keeps makein profile after profile

tell me that is very unprofessional

worth a fuck if you can catch

Yohan Kebab 2

Your talking about a different carmel

Offline AnthG

Diamonds are sneakily and very dishonestly using the old Carmel's profile (and thus all of the reviews on Diamonds site, and more importantly and sneakily the links to it from here on UKP reviews and chats about her) for this new Carmel.

External Link/Members Only

Or its a case of its the same girl but she has shrunk 5 inches and dropped her breasts down from 32HH to 32F (unlikely given they were fake breasts).

Quote from: Current Carmel in 2015
Age                  21
Height          5''1
Bust                   32F
Dress Size   8
Hair                   Blonde
Orientation   Bisexual

Diamonds are delighted to announce the super sexy and open minded Carmel... Carmel is a classy bubbly 21 year old blonde. This stunning beauty is tanned, toned and with a very impressive 32F bust, would not look out of place at the Playboy mansion! This beauty really is a must see and not for the faint hearted!

Quote from: OldCarmel's stats in 2013
Age                   20
Height           5''5
Bust                   34HH
Dress Size   12
Hair                   Blonde
Orientation   Bisexual

Diamonds are delighted to announce the super sexy and open minded Carmel... Carmel is a classy bubbly 20 year old blonde. This stunning beauty is tanned, toned and with a very impressive 34HH bust, would not look out of place at the Playboy mansion! This beauty really is a must see and not for the faint hearted!

Same reviews on both e.g

From Old Carmel
iqbal
the best i had i wish that she was my lass for real guys am tellin u she is the best omg see u soon carmel xxxxxxx

Mark
Perfect in every way. I've seen a few Diamonds, all excellent, but Carmel combines the best bits of each of them. Stunningly beautiful, a really lovely person, and fantastic at what she does. Five stars aren't enough.

Mark
Perfect in every way. I've seen a few Diamonds, all excellent, but Carmel combines the best bits of each of them. Stunningly beautiful, a really lovely person, and fantastic at what she does. Five stars aren't enough.

From new Carmel
iqbal
the best i had i wish that she was my lass for real guys am tellin u she is the best omg see u soon carmel xxxxxxx

Mark

Mark

Complete sneaky bastards as its clear its a different girl.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:22:12 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

And just to add insult to injury here she is from 2010

19 year old Straight Blonde, 5'5\\\\ tall, Dress Size 12, 34e bust.

Saying she was 19 in March 2010 so she will be about 25 now. And again its saying she is 5ft 5 there and a size 12.

As you will see its the same profile and if you search same reviews from 2010 Carmel are on this new 2015 Carmel. They are reusing reviews for other girls for their new ones.

Yohan Kebab 2

Ive seen her and she is about 5 foot guess she had heels on back in the day. Either way for me she was a great punt and the same height bent over in doggy

Offline AnthG

Ive seen her and she is about 5 foot guess she had heels on back in the day. Either way for me she was a great punt and the same height bent over in doggy

But unless she has went on one massive starvation diet she wont have dropped from a size 12 to size 8. I remember Toshiba seen her late last year so its down from a size 12-8 in something like 9 months

greychap

But unless she has went on one massive starvation diet she wont have dropped from a size 12 to size 8. I remember Toshiba seen her late last year so its down from a size 12-8 in something like 9 months

The weight loss is possible in 9 months, I lost 2 and half stone once in 10 weeks when I was on a healthy diet.

Yohan Kebab 2

Agree ive done similar anyway best way to settle it i will go see her in next week and take a tape measure

Offline Robbouk

It is the old carmel as I have spoken to her several times on the phone and am seeing her today.

Offline Robbouk

Can confirm its the carmel that worked for doampnd s a couple of years ago but she has lost a bit of weight. She is still gorgeous and offers a fantastic service.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Can confirm its the carmel that worked for doampnd s a couple of years ago but she has lost a bit of weight. She is still gorgeous and offers a fantastic service.

Fantastic, I always wanted to see her but never got the chance. Nice one Robbo!  :drinks:

Offline Philbiao1

If it's who I think it is then I'm making a booking. I liked her so much I visited her again two days after my first appointment.

Ali1984

Definitely the same Carmel that use to work before.
Just met her few days ago and she offers the best service you can ever dream of.
Only girl I've ever repeatedly seen.

Ali1984

If it's who I think it is then I'm making a booking. I liked her so much I visited her again two days after my first appointment.

Mate when did you see her last?

Ali1984

You in contact with her?
She's the best girl I've ever seen, been seeing her for about 4-5 years now

Offline Robbouk

She is fantastic especially playing the sexy secretary role.

Ali1984

I've seen her in that outfit. 1 woman who can keep you going for as long as she wants lol.
You ever seen her in a threesome mmf? She will blow your mind away.
Looking to see her next week, can't wait, that's how good she is :)

Offline Robbouk

Had duo with her and another lass when was at bensham Ages ago. 

Ali1984

I think it might be the same girl that she introduced in our meeting

Ali1984

Would you be interested in a mmf with her?

Rod trotter

So any difinitive review currently of this girl?

Ali1984

She's defo worth seeing. An unforgettable experience :)

themademan2

looks like she has started to charge extras now.

£20 extra for anal :unknown: that's my interest gone, had nearly sorted a meet out as well :(

Online bronson24

£20 extra for anal :unknown: that's my interest gone, had nearly sorted a meet out as well :(

yea me too. i was gona text her about a meet tonight but now decided to try ely of allure instead tonight