Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead hot babe  (Read 2308 times)

Offline brandevon

Has anyone seen Redhead hot babe,Exeter.
Thinking of seeing her.
Any feedback guys.

bad pseudonym

Hi,

I saw her a little while ago. She's not a natural redhead but gave a good experience, and has a tiny and toned body. Worth a punt ...

Offline shotku

This one?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I saw her about three weeks ago although, for some reason, she since seems to have created an almost identical new profile - despite the fact the previous one was filled with nothing but good reviews. I had a thoroughly enjoyable hour with her although it was definitely more GFE than PSE. Pictures are accurate and she has a fabulous body. She's warm and friendly and happily provides all services she lists at no extra cost including OWO (CIM isn't on the menu if that's important). She was (probably still is) working out of a ground floor apartment in the Exwick area.

She told me she was Spanish but her accent sounded much more east European to me and it wouldn't surprise me if she was Romanian. However she's definitely one of the better ones if she is.

Offline brandevon

Thanks guys.
Gathered she wasn't a natural redhead :rolleyes:
Good that she's like her pictures.
Loved her pvc pictures.thats what I liked.
Might have to take a punt.

Offline gonewest

This one?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I saw her about three weeks ago although, for some reason, she since seems to have created an almost identical new profile - despite the fact the previous one was filled with nothing but good reviews. I had a thoroughly enjoyable hour with her although it was definitely more GFE than PSE. Pictures are accurate and she has a fabulous body. She's warm and friendly and happily provides all services she lists at no extra cost including OWO (CIM isn't on the menu if that's important). She was (probably still is) working out of a ground floor apartment in the Exwick area.

She told me she was Spanish but her accent sounded much more east European to me and it wouldn't surprise me if she was Romanian. However she's definitely one of the better ones if she is.

+1  I saw her a few months ago but for some reason I can't fathom I've not been back.  She's definitely worth a punt and I shall certainly have to give her another try.  Shares a flat with Middle Eastern Babe who is also well worth a visit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline brandevon

Update on this one guys...
She's a must see.
Sexy as hell and what a body
And the tightest,tastiest,cleanest pussy ever :P

devonben

How long did u go for? did you get a round 2

Offline brandevon

Yes I did,with only 5 minutes to spare which she was happy with. :D
Went for an hour.

devonben

I might have to make a booking! Do you think there is anyone better in exeter at the moment?

I'm not keen on taking my chance with any of the Eastern European girls on Aw at the moment I don't want to wate money as I'm relatively new to this!

Offline shotku

I might have to make a booking! Do you think there is anyone better in exeter at the moment?

I'm not keen on taking my chance with any of the Eastern European girls on Aw at the moment I don't want to wate money as I'm relatively new to this!

I can't speak for the rest of Exeter but I've seen her and based on every other review I've also read (60+ positive on her last profile) you definitely won't be wasting your money. If it helps she claims to be Spanish but I have my doubts on that. Definitely not typical Eastern European in any event.

devonben

Nice one she's been in HL for Ages.

Offline meatywsg

Her AW profile doesn't show her as available in Exeter, however her VS profile says she is !?! Might have to TOFTT based on all the good reviews!

Offline Roth

Fit looking.  :rose:

Been on AW since June 2014 and surprisingly only one UKP review. :unknown:  Shame it's a neutral one. :(

Online JimmySW

Fit looking.  :rose:

Been on AW since June 2014 and surprisingly only one UKP review. :unknown:  Shame it's a neutral one. :(

The only thing that saved it from being a negative was that she really does have a banging body!