Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink Manchester  (Read 1596 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

External Link/Members Only
1 hour Sub Dom MMF with Lancspunter
£120 each - £240 total
Nice Manchester City centre apartment near Piccadilly Station.

Sorry for the length of this report.
Summary in red at the top.

Fucking awesome.

Following on from our Sub/Dom MMF with Antonia, Lancspunter and I were keen to team up again and further my learning.

LP enjoys teaching and I enjoy learning. We ran a reverse booking asking for a Submissive girl who would enjoy being dominated by two guys and received some good and bad responses. I also approached several girls asking if they would be interested. The best by far turned out to be Sienna. So this is a follow on from my previous review of Sienna.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62420

LP & I booked her for a 1 hour session on the Tuesday of her Manchester visit. As it turns out, LP decided he’d check her out too so saw her on the Monday as well! He was very happy with what he found. During his encounter, he and Sienna came up with a ‘Game Plan’ that was to be kept from me until our session began.

So LP and I met for a drink an hour before the session. He told me that a plan was in place – the only thing I was allowed to know was; was I happy for Sienna to use a strap-on on me. I said that I was prepared to try, but nothing real cock sized!

We arrived at the venue and chatted with Sienna and her PA for a while. I went for a shower – LP said he was going to start off clothed, I was to be naked on the bed. LP plugged in a magic wand vibrator and set it aside. He sat on a chair aside the bed, me naked but covered in a towel.
Sienna burst into the room as if she’d been pushed in – dressed in the most naughty schoolgirl outfit.

Dialogue was:
LP – You know why you’re here?
SK – No sir
LP – Tell the truth – why are you here?
SK - Is it because I showed my knickers to the boys in class sir?
LP – Yes it is
SK – I can’t do it again today sir – because they’ve taken my knickers off me today!!!

Sienna flashed her tiny skirt up to reveal her naked pussy – absolutely knockout and I couldn’t stop myself laughing. LP kept his cool and reminded her what the punishment was.

12 spanks over his knee. He pulled her firmly across his lap – her head inches from my towel covered cock. LP really gave her a hard spank or two before telling her to suck my cock, which she did gratefully – seeing it as a reward for taking punishment.
By spank 12, she swore and earned two more.

LP told me that he had inspected the strap-on and it was too large. We’ll need to use something else. Sienna suggested ‘working it out with a pencil’ and produced a small wand, ‘too small’ she was told – ‘find something bigger’ – so she produced a normal sized cock shaped vibrator and covered it with a condom – LP threw her some lube and told her that she knew what to do.

LP instructed Sienna to kneel between my legs on the bed, she lubed up my arse and started a nice slow BJ whilst slowly exploring my limits with the dildo. LP got undressed and started to play with her pussy with increasing intensity, this in turn led to the dildo going further up my arse and my cock deeper in her mouth. Sienna had to ask LP for permission to come and he let her – which led to another thrust of dildo up my arse.

Sienna was now commanded to sit on my cock whilst giving very deep throat to LP who remained standing at the end of the bed. A hilarious episode now – I heard Sienna say (with a mouthful of cock) she was coming – LP heard the same – what she was actually trying so say was ‘I’m getting cramp! So she fell back on me and waited for the cramp to subside.

We took a brief breather – Sienna got another spank for swearing.

Next, Sienna lay on the bed on her back with her head positioned for a very deep throat fuck – LP put on a condom and went in from the front. I then teabagged Sienna. We all moved round so LP could fuck Sienna and use the magic wand vibrator while I received more oral.
She again asked permission to come – which happened with a very energetic bucking of her hips, spitting LP’s cock out of her pussy in the process.

I then gave Sienna lots of gentle oral attention while LP had the BJ treatment again. This time, it was my turn to make her come, and she didn’t need to ask my permission. She nearly bit LP’s cock off.

At this point, it got frantic and I was fucking her in missionary, deep and hard, LP was being BJ’d for all Sienna was worth and he came noisily in her mouth.

He moved away – I fucked hard and came too. LP left the room and told Sienna to sit on my face – which she did, me thinking it was all over by this time – but no. LP came back in the room with a second wind and a hard cock – fucked her again to a climax – her fourth!!! She finished me off again with her mouth – we collapsed laughing.

She said she was fucked, could we all go for a pint and some chips? No, she had work to do.
What a sport. So much fun – I continue to learn – I played a very passive role, LP was the Top Man and Sienna stayed in sub role all the way through.

Mrblonde77

Well played gents, she is great and up for so much filth. Prob gonna get harder to book soon with all the praise coming her way, but it's deserved. I do find it funny tho that she has a PA there just chillin in other room while us guys go to town with such a fun game girl....  :D weird world of the punt ha

Offline threechilliman

Nice report. Does her apt have parking or is there parking nearby?

tcm

Offline Fabaceous

Nice report. Does her apt have parking or is there parking nearby?

tcm
Not sure about parking at the actual apartment, sorry, I caught the tram, but there is plenty of pay carparks within 200 metres + on street pay at the machine.
She seems to work from a different apartment each week.

Randy James

good review guys
need to per her a visit again

lancspunter

Good review, Fab, and sums up the meeting well. Thank you for arranging it.

Just for added information, Sienna is very attractive and has a fun, vibrant and cheeky personality. All advertised services are offered with enthusiasm and without question. She makes excellent eye contact throughout, has very good DT skills and provides a service with a smile.

Her orgasms are a sight to behold - the leg-wobbling, body convulsion type. I was going to say she was knackered at the end, but as she said herself, she was "fucked."

I agree that she will become very popular and therefore more difficult to book. As to the parlour work, this indie work is relatively new and she is still finding her feet, it seems, but completely independent is possibly not too far away - who knows?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you enjoyed Fab and LP  :thumbsup:

She sounds quite a girl  :rolleyes:

StoneRose

I've been trying to decide on who to book next, saw Martamanchester a few weeks ago, even though she was good I realized that I prefer English girls, less mechanical. So it's Sienna or Rebecca next. Rebecca is a 20 min walk for me but never replies to a text. I texted Sienna the other day and she txt back instantly. I think that speaks for itself. And after this review it's a no brainer.

Offline Duke of Earl

I believe Sienna has a PA, which helps with the comms.