Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: edinburgh blair street sauna  (Read 2056 times)

tojosmith

hi guys out did any of you ever have the chance to do a 2 girl at bss if so what were there names and who was the best ones

Offline mcampbell

What's the point in naming them since most departed years ago.  I know you're just desperate for someone to mention Mona!

Maybe this should be in the Scotland thread, especially since many members don't even know where Edinburgh is, never mind Blair Street!

Just go into the Scottish section and you'll see the subject has already been discussed - and recently.

tojosmith

what girl gave the best facials.

tojosmith

i wonder what girl at bss held the record for the most bb.  the ones that offered it that is some will say mona but i think some have been dreaming. i dont think she bb as much as some say. 

vw

i wonder what girl at bss held the record for the most bb.  the ones that offered it that is some will say mona but i think some have been dreaming. i dont think she bb as much as some say.
Do they keep records on such matters, only record that would interest me is ZERO and that doesn't need some fancy excel spreadsheet and chart.

What will the winners certificate say, you risked the most for Blair Street Sauna.

Offline Marmalade

Fuck me, is Mona toe-rag still on the go? Loads of useless questions, occasionally tries to fake interest in someone else and probably even Mona gives him the runaround. It's like a vegetarian enquiring politely about the meat today and what's the best place to have it medium rare or blue with a side order of peas (piss) and what does black puddin' taste like anyway. It's like the same bad pop song from ten years ago played every time. Poor fucking Mona if you ask me. The playtoy boy makes her look worse than she is. Nothing deep other than the sound one fanny flap flapping as she blows the fluff off with a scented fanny-fart.

vw

what girl gave the best facials.
s
No mate as a punter you give them the facials they don't give them to you, that another website.

Offline foreverchanges

Who is this Mona ?

I'm sure there is at least one member on this forum who is better qualified than me to discuss her. :D

Offline Marmalade

I'm sure there is at least one member on this forum who is better qualified than me to discuss her. :D

It went on for aeons over on ISG and still resurfaces frequently if no-one kicks it into touch. One variation is "Are Mona and her Fluffy the same person?" Keep waiting and gobshite troll might try that as well.

:bomb: