Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swallowing other guy's cum......reckon this FR is true?  (Read 2633 times)

Offline KentAde

Just come across this FR on AW, as Miley is in my Hotlist and like to keep track of her reports, but dear god! If we are to believe it, this guy must have swallowed so much different guy's cum his stomach must have been full of the stuff!
..and how anyone can be kicked in the balls that much and enjoy it beggars belief  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Vivago

Probably totally true. I was once told by a girl at Sandy's in Manchester that a guy used to come in and pay the girls for used condoms and then proceeded to drink the contents. Ugh. :scare: :vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

vw

Just come across this FR on AW, as Miley is in my Hotlist and like to keep track of her reports, but dear god! If we are to believe it, this guy must have swallowed so much different guy's cum his stomach must have been full of the stuff!
..and how anyone can be kicked in the balls that much and enjoy it beggars belief  :dash:

External Link/Members Only
Not my cup of tea, certainly.

Offline threechilliman

The punter is certainly aptly named.

Further humiliation is to be made to suck cock. Really? That's the easy bit....

tcm

Offline closeshave

Bloody good value for two hours. It's obvious though she's not a true Domme in the proper sense but have him a good session. 

Hyperchicken

It says there was a glass with five guy's spunk in it and another five condoms in the bin - either she's a very busy girl or that's some old spunk the guy partook in.

Offline jay0707

I'm not really one to judge, but that's guys a fucking weirdo.

vw

I'm not really one to judge, but that's guys a fucking weirdo.
Don’t judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. #lol

Offline jay0707

I'd rather not, in his case he's either on all fours around Miley's bedroom or walking home with his shoes squelching with 5 strangers cum in them.  :sarcastic:

charming_red

Even the most recent FR by the same crackpot says something similar - going through her bin to retreive 3 used condoms  :vomit:

Fuckin sick weirdos.

Offline Malvolio

I believe Dee posted that she gets about one request a month from a punter to drink the spunk from used condoms.  The general rule of thumb is that if you can think of it, someone will be able to derive sexual satisfaction from it.

Ben4454

Sounds like a cocktail of stds.

Offline sticko

The general rule of thumb is that if you can think of it, someone will be able to derive sexual satisfaction from it.

Game of Scrabble?

Offline nike

Horses for courses and all that crap but that guy is a sicko. 

Offline smiths

I believe Dee posted that she gets about one request a month from a punter to drink the spunk from used condoms.  The general rule of thumb is that if you can think of it, someone will be able to derive sexual satisfaction from it.

Good rule of thumb in my view, there are all sorts in this world. A guy known as Kinky Pete was into swallowing others guys spunk. :vomit:

KenniLingus

I reckon its true. Theres a dungeon near me that has a client who apparently requires this kind of thing. The house slave goes over to the local brothel to acquire said condoms.

Not my cup of jizz but I reckon Miley is one to look out for the next time I visit London!

tonibell99

Jeez, reading that review almost made my breakfast make a reappearance. I try not to judge people, after all we all have different tastes (no pun intended), but some of the stuff in there is totally wierd

touch.and.go

Now that is just fucking disgusting - cold spunk..... yuk  :vomit:

Offline Zeusthedoc

hahaha brilliant!

i didnt have the stomach to read all of the review...

willbred

I've read this thread straight after the one about licking your own cum off a prossie...any other topics we can cover tonight, guys??

Probably not for me.

:hi:

Offline Malvolio

Game of Scrabble?

You mean you've never played strip scrabble?

Offline mexicola

The guy is possibly a fantastist and contradicts himself. he claims the girl emptied the five cindoms into his mouth and swallow it all..The next paragraph and she emptied them into a shot glass.

All the punters going for dom / humiliation sessions loving writing these field reports, i guess they enjoy the humiliation of people reading them.

Offline MancSean

Game of Scrabble?
Yes letters get stuff up her twat and she has to shoot them out to make a word double points if they stick together and triple for anal word making

MrBridger

Yes it's just not the same as when it's warm and fresh. Microwaving it doesn't work either  :vomit:

Offline dboy74

Little did I know that my deposited baby gravy may have ended up being slurped by some weirdo  :vomit: