Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how would a WG react if I asked for no kiss/DFK/OWO/OW  (Read 1193 times)

Offline UpUpAndAway

I've only ever been to soho where that is the norm I assume.

how would an actual WG (outside of a walk up) respond to that request? would they be more happy? am I the fool for asking for it?

I like soho for the fact that's the norm but I'd like to meet some higher class WGs...but for pretty much the same thing, except with full on touching and some finger action

Offline jsparky

No idea! That's what I get from Romanian WG before I wise up. If that's what you want, there are many pretty Romanian WG to choose from.

Offline cueball

So op, you just want a fuck then?

Just state that when you make contact, can't see much of a problem to be honest

Offline Steely Dan

They would ask you for ID, and perhaps what A levels you are planning in 6th form.

SophieScott

I don't think she'd mind at all, just say when booking/at the start that's what you are wanting.

Offline UpUpAndAway

They would ask you for ID, and perhaps what A levels you are planning in 6th form.

Good one, not that young. I was expecting jokes about me preferring men

:D

I don't fancy any of that with a WG. just want to shag, squeeze some tits, slap some arse one in a while y'know?

Sureshot

She wouldnt give a toss. Your money/time, do what you want.

Offline Malvolio

She would be delighted to not provide those services - but if you want that and somewhere slightly classier than Soho you could try punting in Shepherd Market instead.

Offline UpUpAndAway

She would be delighted to not provide those services - but if you want that and somewhere slightly classier than Soho you could try punting in Shepherd Market instead.

any place in particular? Or just the WGs in the area?

LL

Haha, the surrounding streets look more classy than the backstreets of Soho but the two Shepherd Market walkups I ventured into were just as skanky and the women about the same standard as in Soho.  The main difference was that it was much more expensive at Shepherd Market.

Offline Garden69

What a ridiculous post !

A WG wouldn't care if you just wanted to ring her doorbell, give her some cash then depart. Just because a service may be on offer doesn't mean she'll be upset if you don't want it !

Offline Malvolio

Haha, the surrounding streets look more classy than the backstreets of Soho but the two Shepherd Market walkups I ventured into were just as skanky and the women about the same standard as in Soho.  The main difference was that it was much more expensive at Shepherd Market.

Hey, I did say slightly...