Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra - Glasgow  (Read 9208 times)

chico1000

Back peddling fast me thinks.  You could easily highlight it without mentioning the user here and drawing further attention to him. Anyway please don't let me stop you bashing another girl to death who does not meet up to your exacting standards whom again by the looks of things you again have never met.

Oh and before you pull out the old fluffy mantra for me I thought the review was fair, she unjustifiably went off on one and I have not met her so cannot comment further.

RandyF

You're supposed to be a grown adult punter Chico, what's this thing with you needing every single little thing having to be explained to you in minute detail? Can't you just occasionally put 2 and 2 together yourself?  Wonder about you sometimes pal  :rolleyes:

The only attacking going on here came from Kendra, last night, against many of the members of this site. The claws were out, and anyone that doesn't pander to her prima donna needs got treated to it.

Today though she's all sweetness and light, with a violin playing quietly in the background  :rose: :coolgirl: :dancegirl: Back to normal then aye.

chico1000

To be honest Randy yet again you didn't read my last post I made my position clear.  I am not discussing Kendra I am have a wee go at you.  You slate ever-body and everything you have a wee go at everyone for this and that. Punter and Prossie alike it does not matter to you. On the Prossie front you slate most of them without even seeing them. You just want to put your tuppence worth in.  If you were talking from real up to date experiences I would not have an issue with you.

Offline solway

Must say her photos look good very tempting  :P

OldAdmin

Probably taken years ago when she was in her prime.

In the time she spent writing that ranting diarrhea on her blog she could have uploaded new pics.

RandyF

Without wishing to shit stir (it's on her blog, I presume she wants people to read it), Kendra has added a P.S to her last ranting...though maybe a F.U  would've been more apt  :D

Stevie the op? It's all your fault.  You're a bad man, a bad person who should never have booked the delightful Kendra . How dare you book her - idiot! Evil Stevie. Stevie666. (not her exact words, I'm paraphrasing  ;) )

Btw Stevie - she has no problem with your neutral rating  :rolleyes: :D

Lassie's her own worst enemy.

pierrot

Really, I thought the opposite, but there you go its all about opinions.

Offline jamesdean1964

This is my take on this thread. This sites main objective imo is to help us avoid bad punts and also to help us find good punts by sharing our experiences. I think reviews should bring something informative and new to the table.
Marking a girl down should be done when a girl fails to live up to her profile or when she has delivered a service below what you have experienced previously with her.

Here is my problem with Stevies review
1) He marks her down for not doing owo and her price. Now he new both of these before he went there.
2) He tries the justify the price gripe by saying she as previously dropped her price (Lots of girls and businesses do this from time to time) and in his opinion her current price is not value for money.  But again you new what she offered and the price but you chose to visit.
3) Then to moan then that you chose to visit because there`s not much else out there is confusing. because then you are saying she is better than most girls out there ( so why a medium )

I mean really have we got to the stage where we are going to start marking girls down for anything that's not her fault. I mean Kendra is what she says she is.

I have seen her a few time a while back and she is very professional in my opinion.
Her communication are good, ive not heard of her booking someone and letting them down. Which seems quite normal for a lot of girls.
She is clean and makes an effort on her appearance, while others run a revolving door policy.
She is not a time watcher, while others try to rush you by making you cum quick or start putting clothes on after round one. I mean his review and another I read says she cuddles up and got them ready for another round ( FFS what more do you want).

So am sorry this is not a good review because it informs us nothing new and the mark downs cannot be justified. Kendra has been about for a while, and has been well discussed on the website. What she does is well known and anyone looking for a PSE knows she`s not  the one to go to. But she is what it says on the tin and should not be criticised for that.

I would criticise her for her reaction,  she would have been better keeping quite as if she`s not seeing new clients then why worry. As your regulars will be happy with your service. But then women can be funny hormones etc.

Offline tazman1002001

This is my take on this thread. This sites main objective imo is to help us avoid bad punts and also to help us find good punts by sharing our experiences. I think reviews should bring something informative and new to the table.
Marking a girl down should be done when a girl fails to live up to her profile or when she has delivered a service below what you have experienced previously with her.

Here is my problem with Stevies review
1) He marks her down for not doing owo and her price. Now he new both of these before he went there.
2) He tries the justify the price gripe by saying she as previously dropped her price (Lots of girls and businesses do this from time to time) and in his opinion her current price is not value for money.  But again you new what she offered and the price but you chose to visit.
3) Then to moan then that you chose to visit because there`s not much else out there is confusing. because then you are saying she is better than most girls out there ( so why a medium )

I mean really have we got to the stage where we are going to start marking girls down for anything that's not her fault. I mean Kendra is what she says she is.

I have seen her a few time a while back and she is very professional in my opinion.
Her communication are good, ive not heard of her booking someone and letting them down. Which seems quite normal for a lot of girls.
She is clean and makes an effort on her appearance, while others run a revolving door policy.
She is not a time watcher, while others try to rush you by making you cum quick or start putting clothes on after round one. I mean his review and another I read says she cuddles up and got them ready for another round ( FFS what more do you want).

So am sorry this is not a good review because it informs us nothing new and the mark downs cannot be justified. Kendra has been about for a while, and has been well discussed on the website. What she does is well known and anyone looking for a PSE knows she`s not  the one to go to. But she is what it says on the tin and should not be criticised for that.

I would criticise her for her reaction,  she would have been better keeping quite as if she`s not seeing new clients then why worry. As your regulars will be happy with your service. But then women can be funny hormones etc.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

tallguy74

Agree with jamesdean1964

btw, I didn't call Kendra boring (which she has said on her blog), shes got a great personality, I just said it was boring that she didn't take outfit requests. I sometimes prefer if they're dressed in casual clothe.

Offline solway

I also agree with jamesdean1964 & I have not seen her yet - not a regular so cannot book :(

sandboy

I also agree with jamesdean1964 although I note she says she has natural breasts which they are not. But the rest of the profile seems accurate she posts her wares and you make your choice. Reading her reviews I would have visited her but after reading `caked face` `scarred breasts` and `chubby thighs` I am put right off so I cannot see stevieshake review as neutral or am i missing something?????

sandboy

quote from  Tallgu74 Reply #59 on: Yesterday at 04:42:18 pm » 

Agree with jamesdean1964

btw, I didn't call Kendra boring (which she has said on her blog), shes got a great personality, I just said it was boring that she didn't take outfit requests. I sometimes prefer if they're dressed in casual clothes.

I totally agree a real GFE is the play around getting thro the clothes to the promised land. Had two brill roleplays with that which blew my mind.
took me back to my teenage years without the disappointments. Otherwise its completely naked from the start no middle ground!!!

RandyF

Oh good lord, she's off another blog ranting session   Sandboy - you're  the culprit this time  :angry:

It's this site she really detests though - does beg the question though, why she keep reading it??

For me though, once again she's giving the best impression I've seen of someone that's not suited to prostitution.  Completely the wrong type of personality in so many ways - and that in not intended as an insult.   But here we are she's stuck doing it, and can't stop.  5 years hence- 7th August 2020 - will she still be hooring...I know what I think.

Now all the contact she'll have will be with the fluffy yes men, who tell her she's perfect, the makeup oh  sublime princess! - that figure?  Peachy!   All the stuff she's ranting about,  they'll agree with all. Not really doing her any favours fluffsters  :bomb:

rinkydinkpanther

Unban kendra and bring her back on here.That would be so cool

Offline finn5555

Oh good lord, she's off another blog ranting session   Sandboy - you're  the culprit this time  :angry:

It's this site she really detests though - does beg the question though, why she keep reading it??

For me though, once again she's giving the best impression I've seen of someone that's not suited to prostitution.  Completely the wrong type of personality in so many ways - and that in not intended as an insult.   But here we are she's stuck doing it, and can't stop.  5 years hence- 7th August 2020 - will she still be hooring...I know what I think.

Now all the contact she'll have will be with the fluffy yes men, who tell her she's perfect, the makeup oh  sublime princess! - that figure?  Peachy!   All the stuff she's ranting about,  they'll agree with all. Not really doing her any favours fluffsters  :bomb:

Typical pro$$ie spouting shit on AW just shows the impact this site can have on punting. As for being a professional make up artist she needs to get the fuck back to college unless she only trained to work in horror movies  :scare:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:05:27 pm by finn5555 »

sandboy

A few posters suggest she is in the wrong business, one assumes because she is not superwoman (woman of steel). She actually sound quite genuine and from my perspective I would prefer a GFE with a warm soft woman than a back street fighter. Her blog makes me want to book her.
But then I noticed she is not taking on any new clients.  For me the question is why and before posters start spouting shit about maybe I need to get hard, Oh yes please,how many prossies do you know that shut the door on business.

sandboy

Change of heart did not realise she has run new blog. One was ok, even touching, but if she keeps blogging my kinda GFE changes to nagging wife syndrome and thats a no no for me. Need to look elsewhere.

Never met her, sure she's a lovely girl but that line about 'the kind of trolls that celebrities get'?? Is she a bit delusional?

Gb7

To my mind, Kendra has shown herself to be very passionate about what she does and what she offers. There is nothing wrong with that and I like the grit she has shown in defending her position.
I think that both she and other posters on this thread have questioned the need for the OP to give a neutral review based on what he already knew about her yet still booked her for another meeting. I get that he thought the first meeting at the reduced rate was the better VFM but surely he should have made an informed decision on making the second booking, especially if he had been put of by her make up, scarring and thighs. Everyone has a right to give a review and everyone has a right to review as they see fit but if I was so put off by some of the things on the OP I wouldn't have gone for a second visit. Seems strange that he did  even when being asked to part with more cash than the first time. I don't get the reasoning for the mark down and clearly Kendra has been very hurt by it. She is obviously well respected on the Glasgow scene (I tend to stick to Edinburgh and have never met any girls in Glasgow)and I think it' would be shame to label her in a negative way with some of the words now being used to describe her. I've never met her by the way, I'm not a white knight and as I say everyone has a right to their view this is only mine.

chico1000

I didn't really want to get into this debate (because I have not met the girl involved) other than to get into Randy's mince who seems determined to either destroy the business of every good prossie in Glasgow or invite them to his own drop in center to mend their error of their ways.  He is very confusing at times.
But having followed it closely two things strike me its a neutral the op didn't say anything too bad and was honestly given.. It just gave Randy a vehicle to vent his usual froth.  Ok so Kendra had a wee rant but its nothing new when the likes of Randy is in full voice. From what I can see Kendra is honest on her profile and provides exactly what she says on her tin and has a lot of good feedback from members on here who could never be described as fluffy or white knights. By all accounts she is reliable and good fun.
 There is no such thing as bad publicity (except for Romanians cheats, thieves,etc) I doubt that is by design but in any event when this thread dies down and if she is not chased away by Randy's of the world I am seriously tempted.  Ill wait till she is having a discount week mind!!!!!

Gb7

I agree with you Chico, this is not a debate that I wanted to become involved in either.
I think that there becomes a time to let things lie.
As I said previously everyone is entitled to an opinion whether it's genuine or designed to cause controversy.
Kendra, rightly or wrongly, reacted to what had been posted. Personally I think that was the time for people to maybe think about what they were saying and think about how it was affecting the person the comments were being aimed at. After all, it's pretty clear that we weren't talking about someone who goes out of her way to rip off her clients but, by all accounts, it seems she is someone who takes a bit of pride in what she does and has a strong customer focus and work ethic.
I think the spirit of this site started to get lost in what seemed to be a slanging match between "fluffies" and "non fluffies".
Just my opinion but I didn't think that was fair on Kendra.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:00:43 am by Gb7 »

RandyF

Never met her, sure she's a lovely girl but that line about 'the kind of trolls that celebrities get'?? Is she a bit delusional?

Not necessarily mate.

Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift, K_E_N_D_R_A

vs. the keyboard wurriors?

Aye, I think I can see where the princess is coming from, and it's refreshing to see a Glasgow hoor keeping a balanced outlook on life , and keeping her feet firmly on the ground for a change  :drinks:

RandyF

There's some new villains entered the piece now.   Unexpected ones, at that

It's those respectable, respectful, charming, fun, salt of the earth, fluffy regulars of the painted princess's.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Where were the bookings fluffsters??   You've not delivered lads. You had the chance to keep the petted princess all to yourselves, she could've been shot of us lot (many of whom, she appears to loathe with a passion) once and for all - but man, you can't  be expecting her to live on the poverty wages you guys sporadic bookings were generating - now she's gonna have to go back to sucking mainstream punter cock again...maybe even, god forbid UKP cock  :vomit:

Why else would she even be considering opening the doors to the likes of us lot!? 

It's all your fault Kendra Kardashian fluffsters.

Youz lot are to blame  :(

Offline raymcfarland

I've never seen the lady. But reading this thread, then reading her Blog. I have a couple of observations.
I'm not sure that when a punt isn't earth-moving; or when you don't get OWO even though her profile says she doesn't do it, it's a Neutral.
She has a right to reply. I don't think she's been OTT either.
The review was clear and hopefully accurate. And I was grateful to read it. No OWO is of no use to me so I'm not going to  go there.
But I don't think her attitude is a bad one. What she says in her reply is quite reasonable.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

JazzMan

Not been following this.
Is she Romanian?

bensonhedges20

Not been following this.
Is she Romanian?

In terms of atritude towards a neutral review - definately

Gb7

In terms of atritude towards a neutral review - definately

I think most Romanians would be happy with a Neutral review.