Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra - Glasgow  (Read 9207 times)

stevieshake

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Its been a while since I saw Kendra. I started seeing her when she reduced her rates to a ton for an hour and then she kept them at that for a while for punters who had seen her at the reduced rate but now, even though she is only seeing guys she has seen before they are back up to £120 which is still £20 below what they had been originally. At £140 she was grossly overpriced.

Coms as ever were good. But it is harder to get into her block  of flats than it was to get into the Hatton Garden safety deposit boxes. You have to stay on the phone while she gives you 3 lots of codes. The flats are up a side street near the old Co-op building in Morrison Street.

Although she doesn't take dress requests, she always makes an effort with something sexy. In fact she makes sust too much of an effort as far as her make up is concerned. It is caked on, which is a pity because she has a pretty face.Bodily she is curvy, verging on the chubby. but not fat. As for her tits, you can never be sure what size they will be. Right now they are smaller than last year when she had an op to reduce the monster fake boobs the out of control enhance op had left her with.

Kendra is a gfe experience and the only wg who does not to ow I would visit. At a ton for an hour that was okay, but that extra score means she really is not vfm any more.

Yes, I know, you will say I knew the score so should not have gone. But the desert which is Glasgow makes Kendra a half decent bet.

I know she is vanilla and won't do ow and I don't fancy either sucking or playing with her scar tissue tits so for the first time around I got her on her knees and banged her doggy to a good skoosh. It is in the rest and recovery that Kendra realy comes into her own. Unlike other girls, she cuddles up, kissing - though not dfk - and playing with my balls and cock which soon got me going again and I went for the second jump on top with her plump thighs squeezing me. That took a bit of going for me and we were over time. Not that she clock watched.

All in all a decent punt with a decent lass. The only reason she gets no more that a neutral is the £120 fee which does not include dfk or ow. At a ton for an our she would rate as a positive. And another plus would be her easing up on the war paint.

But the way things are in Glasgow these days, Kendra is at least clean, as is her flat, a decent fuck and reliable.

Offline tazman1002001

Stevie it seems a bit unfair to give a neutral for a price you knew before you went and for her make up?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Fair balanced review Stevie.

Don't suppose she let slip her reasons for only seeing new cock, did she?

The fluffies won't appreciate your neutral - she's one of there chosen princesses.  Don't feel under any obligation to have explain or defend it to them though :)

mavgoose

Something about her ( apart from no owo ) has always made me stay away.
Just think she'd be distant and hard to connect with.
No proof of this , I've just always ended up thinking this.

Apologies , just my opinion .

Even @ 100/120 I'd rather have 2 visits elsewhere .

Offline tazman1002001

Fair balanced review Stevie.

Don't suppose she let slip her reasons for only seeing new cock, did she?

The fluffies won't appreciate your neutral - she's one of there chosen princesses.  Don't feel under any obligation to have explain or defend it to them though :)

"forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged"

Randy..... Fyi as you don't seem to understand the concept .... :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Something about her ( apart from no owo ) has always made me stay away.
Just think she'd be distant and hard to connect with.
No proof of this , I've just always ended up thinking this.

Apologies , just my opinion .

Even @ 100/120 I'd rather have 2 visits elsewhere .

Mav.....she is totally the opposite ....she is really easy to get on with and offers a real GFE....... That's talking from experience  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

As RandyF has mentioned Stevie thats a good informative review.  Very true that her Fluffy fan club will not appreciate a neutral.  They are happy with her GFE chatter, plates of meat and fluffy towels.

When pr0$$ies start out on the "Im only seeing people Ive seen before" route, it is normally the early stages of retirement. Certainly putting on the pounds. Old thunder thighs needs to stay away from Greggs.

At least this public statement stops potential new punters trying to make a booking with her unless they have the endless charm of a foot worshiping Casanova who no one takes seriously.

chico1000

As RandyF has mentioned Stevie thats a good informative review.  Very true that her Fluffy fan club will not appreciate a neutral.  They are happy with her GFE chatter, plates of meat and fluffy towels.

When pr0$$ies start out on the "Im only seeing people Ive seen before" route, it is normally the early stages of retirement. Certainly putting on the pounds. Old thunder thighs needs to stay away from Greggs.

At least this public statement stops potential new punters trying to make a booking with her unless they have the endless charm of a foot worshiping Casanova who no one takes seriously.
What kind of meat does she serve up if its a Sirloin I might be interested..

mavgoose

Mav.....she is totally the opposite ....she is really easy to get on with and offers a real GFE....... That's talking from experience  :thumbsup:

That's not a real GFE mate , if no OWO & at least an attempt at passionate DFK.
I can think of 5/6/7 other girls easily , who kiss with no holding back , and OWO.

For me , that is a GFE.

Tomatoes / tomatos
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 10:46:36 pm by mavgoose »

Offline tazman1002001

I have seen a girl or two  :D in my punting career so I am taking a few things into consideration before I say what I've said about Kendra....... And I stick by it......well that's my opinion
Banned by:

Offline Dime

For a while Kendra has been on my to do list- I had seen her profile on AW, and have thought about trying her, but have never got round to it. She looks good in her pics, but I understand where the OP is coming from by looking at her photos, in the sense that I could just imagine her being caked in too much make-up and being on the chubby side, which puts me off seeing her. 

Offline tazman1002001

IMO......and to be fair to Kendra she does make a few interestingly good points on her blog in response to some of the comments on this review.......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

Holy fuck.  A few good points?  That'll take me all lunch break to read.  Can't wait  :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

You get a "special mention".....
Banned by:

JazzMan

I'm not reading all that blog crap.
The "plastered in make up" is just a trick to stop you trying to kiss.
I would tell her to take it off before you hand over the money or you will leave.
"DYLAN of G-E" was the same but she removed it.

Offline tazman1002001

I never had any problems getting DFK from Kendra....and she never removed her make up?
Banned by:

stevieshake

IMO......and to be fair to Kendra she does make a few interestingly good points on her blog in response to some of the comments on this review.......  :thumbsup:

I've just read it. To say the lassie is hypersensitive and highly strung would be to stand accused of understatement. I did NOT slag her, but made a few points about her service which stopped me short of giving her a positive. I see she refers to the difference between a ton and a ton twenty as "a measly £20." If the score is so measly then she should cut her price. I am truly sorry the lassie was so offended and obviously hurt. But I posted a review with my honest views and tried not to resort to personal attacks. Aye, she seemed like a decent enough lassie. And at a ton she would be a positive punt. And I am sure there are plenty of punters who revel in what she offers. :rolleyes:

Offline pilgrim

Blog now blank as shes had her knuckles on her chubby little mitts wrapped by Adultwork due to her breaking the T&Cs and using usernames. Go on the purple warrior.

Raithfan

if a girl wants to charge a certain rate she has the right to do so... 

her profile seems clear on what she does and does not do.

she looks better than most the girls on here...  and does not look like she does this coz she NEEDS the money so she can charge what ever she feels like you should not be moaning about it

if u cant afford it with out moaning get something else .......

tallguy74

I have seen her once, she was 10 minutes late, another punter also mentioned this. Not a big deal but anyway, the strangest thing is that she does not take clothing requests, so boring!

Offline J_H

What kind of meat does she serve up if its a Sirloin I might be interested..

Fcuk me! This forum must be melting my brains, or what passes for brains.

I thought he meant 'plates of meat' as in rhyming slang - a foot fetish thing!

Must be my age.

Offline pilgrim

Thank you J_H.  I did mean rhyming slang.

My humor was lost on some.

Offline J_H

Dundee Man

Stevie it seems a bit unfair to give a neutral for a price you knew before you went and for her make up?

Apologies to the OP, but I have to agree with Tazman.
There doesn't appear to be anything about the lass and her service that you didn't know about in advance and had therefore agreed to by going to see her, hence a neutral review seems unduly harsh.
I also read her blog and I have to say that she repeatedly makes an extremely salient point; if you don't like what is on offer don't make a booking.
Just in case anyone is wondering, I haven't met the lady in question and don't have an axe to grind.
Am I the only one in here who is becoming disillusioned with the downright nasty tone that is increasingly creeping into some of the discussions? At the risk of appearing rude, it seems as if some contributors are less concerned with being informative than they are with being sensationalist?

Online The High Sparrow

she looks better than most the girls on here...  and does not look like she does this coz she NEEDS the money so she can charge what ever she feels like you should not be moaning about it

If you don't like seeing a negative/neutral review of your favourite girl then don't read it

my understanding of the said review Whilst she charges 120 she only gives a 100 performance.

Offline Happy99

well done for the honest review  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

I see the amended blog is back up........ And I still stick with my original comments....
Banned by:

RandyF

That's not even fluffy Raith. That's just moronic.

RandyF

I read it earlier when it contained a couple of usernames.

I was going to say, for Kendra's sake - I was glad it was gone, as the hoor haters, and misogynists would've had a field day with it...but she's put it back up now  :rolleyes: Obviously she feels it needs saying.

Through every single one of those 2500 words, there's just one strong overriding impression I get from this hoor -  She has never ever been comfortable being a prostitute. Not even close.

I'm reading it and thinking why does she do this!?  It clearly doesn't suit her - doesn't suit 98% of the world female population either, she just happen to be one of the 98.

I think she's become hooked on the cash.  Hairdressers pay -HMRC's (remember them?) cut on civvy street?  Nahh it's is just tooo nasty to contemplate.

Offline Happy99

one fluffy troll banned  :yahoo: amazingly the more blatantly obvious white knight continues to post.

chico1000

Fcuk me! This forum must be melting my brains, or what passes for brains.

I thought he meant 'plates of meat' as in rhyming slang - a foot fetish thing!

Must be my age.
"Fcuk me" yourself, a simple mistake, not heard of it before, no need to go into meltdown.

Offline rogue5

One review in a whole year and she goes ballistic, god knows what negative would of given us  :wacko:

tryssic

Although there is a right to reply etc., she's not gone the best way about it and from the tone of her blog it feels as though (whether she admits it or not) she resents us punters. Coupled with the fact she's put up a amendment stating she had to remove usernames but given the chance she'd put them back on, well maybe it's time for her to think about a career change as she only want fluffy customers.

There have been plenty of punts where I've come away where there hasn't been anything wrong but I've not been entirely happy, and in that case it's hard to justify a positive. Maybe that's the way the OP felt. But as the saying goes 'one man's pleasure is another man's poison' (or something to that effect).

Either way, because of the way she's reacted, that's Kendra off my hotlist (not that she'd be bothered).

tryssic

My bad, she doesn't explicitly mention that she'd put usernames back into the blog, but you get the impression she's not happy about removing them.

RandyF

well maybe it's time for her to think about a career change as she only want fluffy customers.

Yeah, you'd think she just lock it right down to the regular fluffy punters she allegedly adores only, and give a big fuck off to everyone else that she happily admits to loathing. Plenty of hoors have done exactly that over the years.

...but there's a problem with this route. £££. Say she has two dozen regulars visiting sporadically, what once in a few weeks at most? How often does a diehard fluffy really visit, once a week at best?  Whatever that figure is - this doesn't don't bring in enough money. That'd be almost verging on a civvy salary.  She needs the general punter cock  to continue. She needs the 'vile, disgusting' UKP cock too unfortunately  :lol:

Just imagine having to live on a civvy salary AND pay tax lads  :vomit:  Worrying about every poxy measly 20 quid.  Ughh horrid  :vomit:  Think I might be tempted to sook the old man cock  masell.

grey402

that blog is rediculous I think she has a cheek to call it only £20 quid aye a £20 quid we have to work hard for.

tallguy74

You know the price before you pay. If you don't think its fair or you can't afford it, then its YOUR fault not Kendras

RandyF

You know the price before you pay. If you don't think its fair or you can't afford it, then its YOUR fault not Kendras

This 'poxy' 20 quids only relevant because the reviewer pumped at both £120 & £100, and felt 120 was too much for the limited services, but at 100 it'd have been a positive review.  Seems like a fair enough conclusion.

Also Tallguy - last night on her blog she had that you were a kinky pervert that likes getting fucked in the arse by trannies, and had no right to be booking her either.  Yep, she really did I'm not making this up  :rolleyes: :lol:  No doubt, because you said earlier she was boring.

Offline J_H

"Fcuk me" yourself, a simple mistake, not heard of it before, no need to go into meltdown.

"Fcuk me" yourself, yourself - I thought I had got it completely wrong when I wrote that!

tallguy74

This 'poxy' 20 quids only relevant because the reviewer pumped at both £120 & £100, and felt 120 was too much for the limited services, but at 100 it'd have been a positive review.  Seems like a fair enough conclusion.

Also Tallguy - last night on her blog she had that you were a kinky pervert that likes getting fucked in the arse by trannies, and had no right to be booking her either.  Yep, she really did I'm not making this up  :rolleyes: :lol:  No doubt, because you said earlier she was boring.

I was actually on her side there but its clear this girl has some serious mental problems  :dash:

JazzMan

I was actually on her side there but its clear this girl has some serious mental problems  :dash:

Leave the girl alone.
It was a fair review.
She offers a vanilla service and she is honest about it.
There's no need to be upsetting people.
I've never met Kendra but she seems very genuine person.

chico1000

To be honest I think you should be more upset at Randy for re-posting her comments about your likes.  Very few people would have seen it on her blog before the user names were taken down. Randy has just now published it for the world.  Hopefully Randy PMd you first of all to ask you but I doubt that.

RandyF

To be honest I think you should be more upset at Randy for re-posting her comments about your likes.  Very few people would have seen it on her blog before the user names were taken down. Randy has just now published it for the world.  Hopefully Randy PMd you first of all to ask you but I doubt that.

:D :lol:  Sensing blood Chicster?

Quick click on the gents previous posts (which I presume is what Kendra did) suggests he's fairly open minded regarding such matters, so good for him  :)

Care for some sirloin steak with your whine?

tallguy74

She has just updated the blog, with the exact words, so it doesn't matter, who cares anyway, as someone else said I wonder what the blog would have been like if the review was negative  :scare:

chico1000

:D :lol:  Sensing blood Chicster?

Quick click on the gents previous posts (which I presume is what Kendra did) suggests he's fairly open minded regarding such matters, so good for him  :)

Care for some sirloin steak with your whine?
How did you know Randy he wanted broadcast? Your contradicting yourself because your pulling her up for that and then doing the same thing.

RandyF

How did you know Randy he wanted broadcast? Your contradicting yourself because your pulling her up for that and then doing the same thing.

You score a C- for this shit stirring attempt moaning Minnie.

RandyF

She has just updated the blog, with the exact words, so it doesn't matter, who cares anyway, as someone else said I wonder what the blog would have been like if the review was negative  :scare:

Well I do apologize for perhaps cruder than need be, but I'm a modern man about these things - always supporting the lads JH & Firebird, and no I didn't memorise or keep a copy of her 2500 word diatribe for reference :rolleyes:

You say against her at all no matter how slight, your on the shit list. It's that simple.  Black and white.

chico1000

Well what do you expect your accusing her of being indiscrete (a cardinal sin for them) and your doing it yourself. As for shit stirrers I'm learning from a master ie you!

RandyF

Well what do you expect your accusing her of being indiscrete (a cardinal sin for them) and your doing it yourself. As for shit stirrers I'm learning from a master ie you!

No Chico I wasn't accusing her of being indiscreet.  I wondered if she had been, and clicked Talls previous and saw where she'd probably got the info.

I brought it up because Tall had mentioned her being 'boring', and that was it, she went for him, basically screamed he had no right booking her because he enjoys the kinkier side of life  :rolleyes: