Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tighttamz of Ynyshir, Rhondda  (Read 1306 times)

1 review(s) for Tight_Tammz (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fenderstrat31

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just come back from a punt with Tighttamz of Rhondda.

Location - Ynyshir (nr Porth)
1hr In-Call
Fee - £100

Struggled a little with whether or not to leave a positive or neutral but for a few reasons I will mention below have decided on a neutral from me.

Tamz communication was very good, made a booking on AW and was given her number accordingly. Sent a few texts all of which were replied to very quickly. The location was ok, parking was easy in a car park right outside her flat, it did not feel dodgy and I was happy to park my car there.
Tamz incall location in my opinion is her own flat, was tidy and I didn't see anyone else there when I was there.
On answering the door, Tamz was friendly although very shy, first thing I noticed was she looks nothing like the pictures on AW. Tamz is approx 5'2" and a size 14 (maybe even a 16) which was not what I was expecting. Throughout the meet she was very self conscious of her body and kept covering herself up with a silky chemise type thing, which was a bit off putting for me.
She did give very very good oral although no eye contact which I personally like.
Onto the sex, a few positions tried (missionary, doggy, cowgirl), pussy was very tight and inviting, but again no eye contact and a lot like a parlour experience, asked where I could cum and was told to do it in the condom. Once i'd cum she got rid of the condom and got dressed so I took it from that, that a second cum was not happening (though maybe if i'd asked she would have, but by then i'd had enough).

So to sum up;

POSITIVES
Nice Lady although very shy
Amazing oral
Very tight pussy
Good comms

NEGATIVES
Very shy which made me a little uncomfortable
No eye contact and she very conscious of her body
Does not look like the AW pictures
Didn't help me to feel relaxed or appreciated, it was very much like a parlour experience

So overall I've decided for me it was a neutral, maybe others would have called it a positive experience but just not for me.
Well this was my first review, I hope it helps someone to decide whether she is worth a punt. If theres any more info you'd like me to add then let me know.

jtfm

If her pictures are that misleading it could have been negative.

fenderstrat31

On pics alone it would probably have been a negative. She was a nice lady and the sex was ok, so didnt really want to be too hard on her I guess

np500

Well thanks for that report, very useful as I'd put her on my hot list due to the fact she says she likes them older ( how older ? ) so when I checked the gallery out she went straight on the list as I like them slim, sadly if she was tescos you could get your money back under the trade descriptions act, but due to the nature of this pass time you just have to suck it and see , either walk or go ahead with the meet and what ever your dished up with, how ever long you are there or not as the case often is, that's it .no money back, no sorry for not looking anything like the picture that I put up to make want to visit me. Harsh,  but she lied , bottom line, she conned you / me who ever visits her because of her pictures, anyway, thanks again for the report, shall remove her from my h l list now.

Offline odynsfee

How can you say that she doesn't look like her picture as there isn't much to see anyway :dash:, if you look closely at the pink panties one you can see that she has stumpy legs and I don't mean that unkind way either as it suites some girls

valleypunter

I've been tempted to pay her a visit

np500

No one is saying don't go see her, you makes your choice , but you have to make that choice on the information available to you. I read the profile that the w g has uploaded, she is trying to make you choose her over the 500 ish w g s in our area, i take a lot of that with a pinch of salt but the biggest influence is the picture, now I don't want to be argumentative but those pics are of a girl approximately a size 8 to 10 and I'd have been in line, but the man who drank from the well says she's nothing like her pics ! So who do you believe the pics that are there to entice you in or the report that says she's a lot bigger, if you go with the pics, what's the point of reports and this site ?

fenderstrat31

Thanks guys.
It is definitely Tamz in the picture as you can see the tattoo on her lower back which was there on my meet today. If I had to guess I would say the pics were a few years old and she hasn't updated then to reflect the weight she has put on.
That is the main but I didn't like if her pics do not reflect what she truly looks like including body type then what is the point of the I a in the first place.