Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aware of UKP membership?  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

Quick question guys:-

Do you let a WG know that you are a UKP member?

Do you think it makes a difference to the service?

DH

Offline smiths

DH

I don't as I wish to punt as anonymously as possible nowadays BUT still be able to post on here, though I imagine a WG might be able to work out who I am after I do a review but all she will know about me is my punting number and description. Reading this forum for years has shown me some of the punters who have had problems with low life WGs did so because they were members on here and told the WG so. I also personally don't like the cringing sucking up to some forum darlings some do even asking them if they want reviews, when I do a review its neither here nor their whether the WG agrees to it or not.

But as ever punters don't all punt in the same way so what others do is up to them of course within the rules.

Offline Dirty Harry

Thank you -

I suppose we could have a very different AW / punting name from the name on here.

I totally agree with you - the review is for the benefit of fellow punters and WGs should give a good service all the time. But I think like restaurant reviews, you can't always behave as if the person at the table could be a food critic ...

Just wondering if a casual "ooh you have some great reviews on UKP" might focus them?

vw

Don't think It would get you a favourable deal or punt, much the same you don't change your behaviour because of saafe.

Scenario you play the UKP card and then end up writing a negative review, she can play the saafe/uglymugs card and play the abusive/bareback/robber card on you back.

Best to have no link between here and your AW/TN/Email.

Offline Dirty Harry

Ok that was super-naive of me: that a WG might accuse you of being a dangeous punter if the review on here is less than favourable.

Surely the way to prevent this would be a time delay. A genuine reporting about an abusive punter would be reported and posted on SAAFE as soon as the apointment happened; whereas if a review appears for a visit a month ago, and then suddenly a dangerous punter warning appears on SAAFE it would lose much credibility as to why it wasn't reported as soon as it happened.

This would give a cooling-off period in which a dangerous punter report with any credibility could be posted on SAAFE before the review came out.

Wouldn't this work?

vw

What are you trying to achieve by telling them ?

Warning people they may get shot, they then have time to buy a gun.

Just don't tell them !

Offline Jimmyredcab

DH

As a general rule I don't   ----------- see my first review of Michelle Independent.

I have nothing to hide but don't want or expect any special treatment.     :hi:

Offline Dirty Harry

That's why I posed the question in the forum!

As I said I wouldn't suggest saying it as "if you provide a bad service I'll write a bad review" but just something like "I saw your excellent reviews on UKP and coudldn't resist booking a meeting"

I suppose the sub-text is trying to ensure you get the best service possible.

Offline pumps

No I don't let any prossies know I'm a UKP memeber -

It won't make any difference to the service.

Siadwel

Absolutely not.

I tell them lots of stuff, mainly about my days as a NASA test pilot, until I was seconded by MI5 to the CIA, just in time to warn the Secret Service that there was going to be an assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan, but I never, ever mention UKP.

First rule of Fight Club and all that.

Offline smiths

Thank you -

I suppose we could have a very different AW / punting name from the name on here.

I totally agree with you - the review is for the benefit of fellow punters and WGs should give a good service all the time. But I think like restaurant reviews, you can't always behave as if the person at the table could be a food critic ...

Just wondering if a casual "ooh you have some great reviews on UKP" might focus them?

I don't need an A/W nick as I only punt with WGs with displayed numbers but if you are going to have one use a different nick on their to here is my advice.

I expect a WG to offer me a good service without me needing to mention UKP so I don't.

Offline The_Don

Some clearly are, I won't go out of my way to tell them. But I won't hide behind a big web of lies, as that can lead to 1 being entangled. Then again I won't share personal info. I have a punting persona and I will try and stick to it. 

If other members kindly shared info I'm grateful   :hi: 

As this helps anticipate (if only a little) what a W/G mite be like.

I have an A/W account and I have 0 feed back on it and its going to stay that way for a long time.

If this means I miss out on some W/G because they like to use a system (A/W feedback) that to open to abuse and misuse so be. I will spend my punting funds else where.

I use a phone and manners when booking. Turn up pay the money, do the deed.   

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:18:13 pm by The_Don »

vw

I suppose the sub-text is trying to ensure you get the best service possible.

UKP as I see it is a warning and praise system, not a tool for blackmail as you are suggesting?

If you want to be that guy who tries to use a forum to try and get free punts hang out with that George guy.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:19:10 pm by vw »

Offline pumps

UKP as I see it is a warning and praise system, not a tool for blackmail as you are suggesting?

indeed, that's all your "sub-text" boils down to at the end of the day.

vw

And UKP has a Prostitute blacklist one section is for blackmail.  What makes it right for you to abuse your  membership to do something UKP has a blacklist section for ?

Offline smiths

Absolutely not.

I tell them lots of stuff, mainly about my days as a NASA test pilot, until I was seconded by MI5 to the CIA, just in time to warn the Secret Service that there was going to be an assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan, but I never, ever mention UKP.

First rule of Fight Club and all that.

Yes same here, and in my view this is the best thing to do. :thumbsup: One bit of advice to the OP about reviews is you don't have to put the date and time you punted with a WG in them, just say you punted with her recently, this makes it harder for a WG to work out who you are if she is minded to wish to know.

Offline Dirty Harry

No absolutely not at all.

If you said to a plumber "oh I saw your excellent reviews on 'Check A Trade' and wanted to book you" you wouldn't be accused of blackmail.

But clearly if he said "where did you hear about me" - you wouldn't say "errr umm nowhere, umm" - that's just stupid.

Now, if you said to a WG "give me a free punt or I will write a fake rubbish review" of course that's blackmail. But that's not at all what I am talking about.

Two things 180 degrees apart.

Offline smiths

If you want to be that guy who tries to use a forum to try and get free punts hang out with that George guy.

Do you mean George Muppet, a punter who has made it his lifes work to get as many freebies off as many WGs as he can by saying he will give them a good write up in his poxy guide.

vw

You said

But no mention of improved checkatrade service

If you said to a plumber "oh I saw your excellent reviews on 'Check A Trade' and wanted to book you" you wouldn't be accused of blackmail.

Backtrack by Dirty Harry, complete 180 trying to hide your intent.

Offline Dirty Harry

Ok - this thread has run its course.

virtualwaster and pumps trolling when I clearly articulated what I meant.

Thanks everyone else for helpful responses.

Offline The_Don

Do you mean George Muppet, a punter who has made it his lifes work to get as many freebies off as many WGs as he can by saying he will give them a good write up in his poxy guide.

That's bad form but I'm sure some believe there nothing wrong with it.

A W/G is earns money for what she does and to pressurize them for free services, in return for a review is not on.

OldAdmin

It's ridiculous to suggest that saying you're a member of UKP and leave reviews to be "blackmail" :rolleyes:

Offline Dirty Harry

You said
But no mention of improved checkatrade service

Backtrack by Dirty Harry, complete 180 trying to hide your intent.

Right - I will make this crystal clear, just one last time, for your benefit.

Blackmail is using unjustified threats to make a gain.

Saying "ooh I saw your excellent review on UKP" is not blackmail. I said that right at the start.

Saying "give me a free punt or I will write a shit review" is blackmail.

End of.

Offline Dirty Harry

It's ridiculous to suggest that saying you're a member of UKP and leave reviews to be "blackmail" :rolleyes:

Thank you, Admin.

Offline smiths

That's bad form but I'm sure some believe there nothing wrong with it.

A W/G is earns money for what she does and to pressurize them for free services, in return for a review is not on.

Muppet is a real slimeball as I have been told by many WGs over the years, with him its all about persuading them that a freebie will mean a good review, no freebie would mean a bad review. I hope most WGs would tell him to fuck off, his guide and he had an online pay site is as useful to me as a chocolate teapot. :thumbsdown:

rimmed

The Tardy Tart worked out who I was after I negative reviewed her.She is now seeking assistance in coming up with a confidential emergency reason which would have caused(even more)'uproar'on UK Punting.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63066.msg806790#msg806790
 :D  :lol: :P ;)

Offline cueball

I don't mention ukp at all and prefer it that way, even if forums come up in conversation.

yorkshire123

I never discuss my UKP membership with any prossie but I don't think it would be difficult for them to work it out if they really wished to.

If other punters want to then that's up to them but personally I would prefer to punt as anonymously as possible that way I can report back as I find without the chance of some extra effort from her.
Also I have said some pretty disparaging comments about certain prossies & punters on here & the thought of her working that out whilst she's got my bollocks in her mouth could be a little off putting.

Incidentally I also don't want to discuss other punters with a prossie even though they sometimes think it an acceptable conversation to have.

Offline RedKettle

I am with the majority on here who prefer as low a profile as possible.  If UKP is mentioned then I either play dumb or I say that I read the site but am not a member.

Offline pumps

Ok - this thread has run its course.

virtualwaster and pumps trolling when I clearly articulated what I meant.

Thanks everyone else for helpful responses.

you think that was trolling? oh please....what a baby.

If someone has a different "opinion", that's all it is.

lancspunter

I do not have a problem with them knowing who I am on here. If a review is written then it is easy enough for them to work it out for themselves anyway.

Ben4454

I do not reveal my UKP membership and I distaste anyone who does. I suspect people are abusing the system and threatening girls with negative reviews for not doing something they do not wish to do which is distasteful as well and those punters should be named and shamed like Muppet.

Offline Tiger63

I`ll be honest and I dont think any wg would care who I am on here.

rimmed

maybe if you reviewed a bit they might ;)

vw

maybe if you reviewed a bit they might ;)
Thanks rimmed for stealing my words, have you been clearing the backlog of reviews today or just a busy shag fest ?

rimmed

been lurking a while so just giving back to the forum whatever the pro$$ies think of it. :drinks: thanks for the confidential emergency which would have caused uproar,seems to have gone over the head of others.:unknown: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63066.msg806965#msg806965

vw

been lurking a while so just giving back to the forum whatever the pro$$ies think of it. :drinks: thanks for the confidential emergency which would have caused uproar,seems to have gone over the head of others.:unknown:
I got it !

Have a few to catch up to, just like to leave a tine scale between meet and review unless a working is required !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

External Link/Members Only

On the above link, Little Katie asks if the punter could put either their AW name or UKP name to add authenticity to them being a genuine client and to add to her safety. That's all fair enough in terms of her safety but that does put the punter at a disadvantage; particularly with her leaving them hanging on for months to wait for an appointment. She could end up with an entire database of user names.

This isn't a criticism of her in any way just pointing out the potential risk in handing over usernames. I am sure she would be discrete.

Sorry for digressing from the post but I thought this was relevant.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

On the above link, Little Katie asks if the punter could put either their AW name or UKP name to add authenticity to them being a genuine client and to add to her safety. That's all fair enough in terms of her safety but that does put the punter at a disadvantage; particularly with her leaving them hanging on for months to wait for an appointment. She could end up with an entire database of user names.

This isn't a criticism of her in any way just pointing out the potential risk in handing over usernames. I am sure she would be discrete.

Sorry for digressing from the post but I thought this was relevant.

I see she also asks for a brief description of yourself, whats that got to do with anything, its punting not dating so what I look like should be neither here nor their. I also punt to suit me NOT WGs so certainly wouldn't give my UKP nick and I think its a REALLY bad idea to do so and especially in advance of a booking, who knows what could happen. That's not to say this WG would do something untoward as I have no idea if she would or not but my default position is to be as anonymous as possible but still post on here.

Offline claretandblue

I would never think to say to a wg who I am on this site,why would they care and what's more I am more than capable of holding a normal conversation without needing to do so

That's not to say this site has not come up in conversation at times, this has always been an eye opener as I have found girls to be quite openly scathing of fluffy punters who leave multiple and extremely long reviews about them

Sureshot

I would never think to say to a wg who I am on this site,why would they care and what's more I am more than capable of holding a normal conversation without needing to do so

Exactly this.

Bit of a shit conversation topic if you ask me and i'd be a bit suspicious if she brought the subject up.  Plus I'm normally too engrossed in getting my rocks off to care about chit chat. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:52:26 pm by Sureshot »

Offline claretandblue

Exactly this. Bit of a shit conversation topic if you ask me. I'm normally too engrossed in getting my rocks off to care about chit chat.  I'd also be a bit suspicious if she brought the subject up.
chit chat about where there from,holiday plans,what their doing at the weekend fine;starting a conversation by saying "I'm Billy big bollocks from ukpunting" to me less so!

OldAdmin

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63163.0

Alternatively if they know what name you post on this site and this lack of anonymity stops you posting info that may be of use to other punters, let me know and I'll approve either a name change or a second account.

Offline MancSean

As a general rule I don't   ----------- see my first review of Michelle Independent.

I have nothing to hide but don't want or expect any special treatment.     :hi:
Sorry pal can't remember your review was a while back but did she know who you were?

Offline MancSean

Ok that was super-naive of me: that a WG might accuse you of being a dangeous punter if the review on here is less than favourable.

Surely the way to prevent this would be a time delay. A genuine reporting about an abusive punter would be reported and posted on SAAFE as soon as the apointment happened; whereas if a review appears for a visit a month ago, and then suddenly a dangerous punter warning appears on SAAFE it would lose much credibility as to why it wasn't reported as soon as it happened.

This would give a cooling-off period in which a dangerous punter report with any credibility could be posted on SAAFE before the review came out.

Wouldn't this work?
I don't think hardly any of the girls I see read SAAFE but most of them read UKP.  And if you have an AW nick and use UKP regularly even with a different name it doesn't take a genius to work out who you are

RandyF

I'd keep stumm.  On the admittedly rare occasion the topic has arisen, regular middle-of-the-road hoors have shown contempt for this site and the majority of its members.  These weren't moustached feminazi man-haters by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm not at all sure this sites particularly liked by the general hooring community  :lol: Far from it.

The only occasion I could see it UKP membership being used to some advantage, would be where the punters a known raving 10/10 fluffy review poster.  What hoor with a brain would to say no to a dead certainty glowing gushing positive review??  Money for old rope.  Empty his balls, and let him stay for 30mins overtime cos he's SUCH good company, and knows he how to please a lady  :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

Money in the bank, for little or no effort for her - and the fluffy leaves over the moon thankful for his UKP sponsored special lover treatment :)

Offline MancSean

Back in the day though I found his guides really valuable punting tools. Back then I didn't really care if he shagged them for free as there was no aw or ukp back then

johnnyboy61

I once made the mistake of telling a WG on the phone that I was very much looking forward to meeting her as I had read some good reviews of her on UKP. I could immediately hear that I'd said the wrong thing and it made for a slightly uncomfortable few minutes at the start of the meet until she loosened up and relaxed. Not quite as bad as Basil Fawlty in the episode where he has had a tipoff that the hotel inspector was paying a visit, but it certainly put her in edge. Fortunately she soon relaxed and it was a terrific hour (well 55 minutes).

JasonP

I would never ever trust a prossie so am always careful not revealing anything about myself. I always empty my pockets prior to a meet. Never park where I can be seen getting out of my car and have a carefully rehearsed profile of work, family etc going back to when I started over 20 years ago. It's not hard to do and I find it amusing that some of my regulars even ask about my non existent family. My feedback on AW is in low double figures and I rarely give feedback now even if it is warranted and as for field reports I can't be arsed. The reviews I do on UKP are based on meetings some time in the past and as there is no corresponding feedback on AW I am confident that no prossie will be able to relate my UKP reviews me. Am I paranoid?

Hyperchicken

I would never ever trust a prossie so am always careful not revealing anything about myself. I always empty my pockets prior to a meet. Never park where I can be seen getting out of my car and have a carefully rehearsed profile of work, family etc going back to when I started over 20 years ago. It's not hard to do and I find it amusing that some of my regulars even ask about my non existent family. My feedback on AW is in low double figures and I rarely give feedback now even if it is warranted and as for field reports I can't be arsed. The reviews I do on UKP are based on meetings some time in the past and as there is no corresponding feedback on AW I am confident that no prossie will be able to relate my UKP reviews me. Am I paranoid?

No you're pretty smart.