Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Flower Nana  (Read 1980 times)

1 review(s) for THAI FLOWER NANA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

As a visitor and connoisseur of thai ladies I decided to try out:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visitors to this establishment know only too well about the entrance procedures and also to keep noises within, to a quiet din.

Greeted at the door by a pretty thai lady im guessing in her 40s but hard to ever be quite sure size10 body nice plump real tits which she loves having sucked, she does have a saggy tummy maybe brought on by cesarian section so that wasn't great but everything else was tidy.

£60 half hour punt to test the waters, as soon as i got into the shag pad she grabbed my schlong and started to kiss me ,we both got naked then had a bit of a fondle then into owo which was decent she then clamped her tits around my dick and gave a nice udder wank.
Into the sex got through 3 positions and then blew my load. A suprise GFE punt at this venue and was actually well over the allotted time.

I would return

valleypunter

Offline ledley

I saw her and had a decent time. Apart from belly and scars the rest was good. Fk, owo, gfe all provided. Good sex too. Not as good looking as yaya or pandy but still worth a pop, though i wont go back.

Offline HughJardon

Her profile is gone..

Shes been Hughed  :drinks:

Vivastreet advert is still up.

External Link/Members Only

I say this on a weekly basis..here goes Thanks CB
I saw her and had a decent time. Apart from belly and scars the rest was good. Fk, owo, gfe all provided. Good sex too. Not as good looking as yaya or pandy but still worth a pop, though i wont go back.

She was filth but other WGs will be higher on my podging list
Not as attractive as Yaya or Richmonds Pat but I'l keep the asians cumming   :D
Thanks for the input chaps

Offline ampersand

Not as attractive price as Yaya either - was this girl £120 when she started? I thought she was £100 when I looked at her first profile.

Offline HughJardon

:unknown: Definate price hike from the old profile, shes added a cheeky tenner to proceedings there. Old prices are the normal 60-100 ....what a liberty