Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SEXY LISA - Stevenage  (Read 1518 times)

7 review(s) for HOT SEXY LISA (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

OK may have the same title as last months but a new review:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of all the photographs on the present AW profile are definitely Lisa, as are the ones in her private gallery and secondly, she is Polish. Her command of English may not be 100% but she can communicate quite well and has a plesant sense of humour even though she may struggle for some words! She did say that someone had used her profile (without permission) whilst she was back in Poland for a couple of weeks.

My visit last month was hurried (car park delay problems in the multi-storey) and I don't think she was firing on all cylinders!
So last week I decided a return visit should be 1.5 hours - and a great way it was to spend a miserable wet afternoon.

Lisa met me at the door of her room in the town center hotel, wearing a short black gown over a delightful white set. She greated me like an old friend, kiss and cuddle and a few laughs. She looked better this time - more like her photos - and she was very responsive making all the right sounds and movements. All the usual stuff for me OWO, RO, Stroking, fingers and then varied covered positions. After a short rest it was a very plesant massage and more of the same. No clock watching but she did check the phone - her mother is in hospital in Poland and she showed me her photos in her gallery.. so I had to buy them - the LBD and stockings is a wow!!

I really enjoyed the session, and I think Lisa did also... I do not often do return visits but this was one and worth it [probably see her again...]   ;)

Offline Hertsgent

Now that is the girl I saw (based on current AW pictures) - nice review.

grandmaster-ram-rod

grrrr the review os her true identy put me off, I has booked her last friday, but blew her off arfter reading it, now I will have to wait for  her to come back to stevenage  :angry:

Offline Hertsgent

Seems slightly risky to me based on profile swapping......a proper punt!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Seems slightly risky to me based on profile swapping......a proper punt!

whats even more confusing is her new pic just added. is that the same girl ?

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
First of all the photographs on the present AW profile are definitely Lisa. However the 2 pics on her gallery do look different. As a brunette she looks great but I suspect this may be an earlier picture. The 2nd picture with dyed blonde hair is the girl I met. I’ve tried to compare the 2 pics and I would say it’s the same girl. I didn’t look at her private gallery and she is Polish. Her command of English is about 30-40% but she can communicate moderately well. She’s a very nice girl who was keen to please. I paid £100 for the hour.
I was her first punt of the day at 9.45 at Gatwick. Lisa met me at the door of her room at her hotel, wearing a short black gown. She greeted me with a kiss and cuddle. I was disappointed that she didn’t look more like her main profile picture but it didn’t detract from the meeting for she so nice.  As pants came off she was straight down on my already hard cock so ended up with OWO, me I rarely go down to give OWO and as such had no intention of doing, but had I, well she wasn’t really up for it any more than she was for fingering. She didn’t want to be pleasured herself and made it clear that she was there to make me happy not necessarily the other way around. Personally I like to return the favour so the WG gets to cum as well. She wasn’t interested so fine. Likes her nipples to get attention. No FK which was fine with me in this case but for those who like FK I don’t think she’s into this. Then into varied covered positions and she made quite a lot of pleasing noises. Bed was banging against the headboard. However, I don’t unload quickly so they earn their money with me. And here she upped her game and with me lying on my back went down on me and between my legs and started rimming me (very unexpected). Well I wasn’t struggling anymore and unloaded. Blimey it felt good :wacko:. Very enthusiastic performance.  :wacko:And for this she gets a positive.
After a brief rest and conversation, she gave me very pleasant massage. She did clock watch and she did check the phone all 3 of them- which wasn’t a problem. We then went into the bathroom and cleared up and then chatted for remainder of the time. In fact I left 10 minutes early.
Yes I would recommend Lisa….
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:04:56 pm by MrMatrix »

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline sumertime

My first meeting with Lisa went very similar to the experiences of Mr Matrix. At one point, with my fingers gently probing, she said "No, are you a doctor! My job to you not you to me!" To which I replied "Yes, I am a doctor and it is better shared..."

However, the second visit was different... and very enjoyable.  ;)