Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaitlin Sweet Dool - Basildon  (Read 529 times)

1 review(s) for Kaitlin Sweet Dool (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Not expecting any sympathy for this negative. Despite the many horror stories on here regarding Romanians and my own history of poor punts I still went for this despite all the warning signs.

Location was the well known hotel just off the A127 in Basildon(they must have more WG's than genuine customers!)

Comms were simple with no messing around or time wasting and photos are accurate. She is very petite, barely 5 foot, pretty with no breasts and a tight little bum.

Thats all the positives out of the way.

She was working with another WG and a duo was offered but declined as the other girl was very plain with acne.

The room was a tip with food wrappers everywhere, no clean towels and dirty clothes.

Rather off putting was the fact the other WG stayed in the room on the other bed watching TV!

Lacklustre service, no FK, anal or OWO and very robotic.

All in all, I was glad to pop and get out TBH with the only consolation being that at least her half hour rate was cheap

Offline Wilson85

I haven't been to that place since I saw Nahdia, her room was in full view of the carpark. I agree that most of their business must be from wgs going by AW (1.6miles away is the clue).

It's even mentioned on Tripadvisor as being a prossie motel!