Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Thai Massage. Southend.  (Read 2472 times)

2 review(s) for Classy Thai Massage (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had previously visited this outfit, thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and rebook.

The flat is a grotty rental place above the shops in Leigh on Sea. The directions sent by text were confusing. The door I ended up knocking on was the wrong one. The lad that answered must have known what I was about :D I made my excuses, then as I was leaving the adjacent door opened and in I went.

It is still bait and switch, and £100 for the hour not £90, which is all I had on me. She was ok with £90. She left to stash the cash.

The massage was good, with oil. After a while I turned and she gave me a oily wank. Sex was in missionary and doggy. Once I blew my load, the massage continued. It was fairly mechanical.

I got bored so asked for a shower. I got given a tattered towel (clean). The shower and flat was really bad. It's disgusting that landlords don't keep their properties in good order. To get to the shower I had to go through the kitchen, I spotted a wg trying not to be noticed in the corner. She wasn't there on the way back to the room.

On the way out I saw Kevin and some wgs which certainly would have queered my game on the way in.

Negative due to the bait and switching, poor directions, poor quality flat, Kevin and harem hanging around.

carefree

Jesus, bait and switch is usually a tactic to entice punters by showing pics of someone better looking than the ACTUAL girl.

Fucking hell, if the girl in the pics is better looking than the girl you saw I think I'll stay the hell away  :lol:

Peng82

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had previously visited this outfit, thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and rebook.

The flat is a grotty rental place above the shops in Leigh on Sea. The directions sent by text were confusing. The door I ended up knocking on was the wrong one. The lad that answered must have known what I was about :D I made my excuses, then as I was leaving the adjacent door opened and in I went.

It is still bait and switch, and £100 for the hour not £90, which is all I had on me. She was ok with £90. She left to stash the cash.

The massage was good, with oil. After a while I turned and she gave me a oily wank. Sex was in missionary and doggy. Once I blew my load, the massage continued. It was fairly mechanical.

I got bored so asked for a shower. I got given a tattered towel (clean). The shower and flat was really bad. It's disgusting that landlords don't keep their properties in good order. To get to the shower I had to go through the kitchen, I spotted a wg trying not to be noticed in the corner. She wasn't there on the way back to the room.

On the way out I saw Kevin and some wgs which certainly would have queered my game on the way in.

Negative due to the bait and switching, poor directions, poor quality flat, Kevin and harem hanging around.
Was the wg u saw on the way to the shower younger looking? im trying to find a girl i met a few months back, small and slim went by the name of lilly, she had a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of her right shoulder and a big tattoo above her pussy, whos kevin? lol
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:18:29 pm by Peng82 »

Offline Wilson85

I only caught the wg in the corner of my eye as I walked through.

Kevin is a generic term for a British pimp. Sergei for the Eastern Bloc, Abdul for the Middle East/Asian pimps. There are more but I can't remember them.

There were several wgs sitting around when I left. They are coming and going all the time. Your wg could be anywhere.

Offline winkywanky

Was the wg u saw on the way to the shower younger looking? im trying to find a girl i met a few months back, small and slim went by the name of lilly, she had a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of her right shoulder and a big tattoo above her pussy, whos kevin? lol

Peng82? You were her pimp and she did a runner, and I claim my £5!  :D  ;)

Peng82

I only caught the wg in the corner of my eye as I walked through.

Kevin is a generic term for a British pimp. Sergei for the Eastern Bloc, Abdul for the Middle East/Asian pimps. There are more but I can't remember them.

There were several wgs sitting around when I left. They are coming and going all the time. Your wg could be anywhere.
lol Kevin means pimp haha. Where exactly is this place (address)? Id rather check it out without calling if I can before I go and make a booking , I don't fancy going if it's a scruffy shithole. I don't want an old  prossie but if I go and that's all that's there il not refuse haha. Cheers.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
lol Kevin means pimp haha. Where exactly is this place (address)? Id rather check it out without calling if I can before I go and make a booking , I don't fancy going if it's a scruffy shithole. I don't want an old  prossie but if I go and that's all that's there il not refuse haha. Cheers.

You may find this useful - External Link/Members Only - (that's if your old enough to punt with all these lol's and haha's)

Offline socks

I agree with winkywanky. You're not coming across too well mate. Sounds more like pimp/stalker/troll behaviour than pining punter.

You just don't ask for exact addresses on a public forum.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:07:44 am by socks »

Peng82

Ive only just joined mate, im certainly not a pimp or a troll, probably just a bit more cautious cos  im new to this. Cheers.

Offline Wilson85

ramrodronnie

Mmmmm, Peng82 sounds a bit fishy to me? Either that or he's/she's very naive.   :unknown:

Offline socks

Mmmmm, Peng82 sounds a bit fishy to me? Either that or he's/she's very naive.   :unknown:
RRR you've come over to the dark side!! Welcome to the vigilant brotherhood  :D

ramrodronnie

Lmfbo Socks. In all honesty I am by nature a fucking sceptic mate, and like most of us savvy punters, we don't like getting screwed over, scammed, or B&S  by anyone.  :D

Offline socks

Lmfbo Socks. In all honesty I am by nature a fucking sceptic mate, and like most of us savvy punters, we don't like getting screwed over, scammed, or B&S  by anyone.  :D
:drinks: by the end of the year you'll have turned completely, outing me as David Cameron's bastard whore child, pimping a whole batch of B+S EE trafficking victims!