Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lord Sewel resigns and faces police inquiry after 'snorting cocaine with prostit  (Read 594 times)

Offline poi

Police called in by House of Lords as Deputy Speaker steps down amid claims he took Class A drug at sex party with £200-a-night prostitutes

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline poi

£200-a-night prostitutes

Anyone know the link for this girl ?  :lol: :D

£200-a-night , it is best price ever,  :yahoo:

LL

What's Lord Sewel's nickname here? :)

Offline poi

He says: “Oh, we could do with some nice little young Asian lady tonight I would’ve thought. But never mind.”

One of the girls asks him: “What is your deal with the Asian ladies? What do you like about them?”

Sewel replies: “Well, I don’t know. As I go around London on the Tube from time to time, I think that they’re slim. Many of them are quite attractive I thought. Not that I’ve ever sort of dabbled.”

Sewell made his comments as part of a series of bizarre outbursts during the sex session.

He boasted to his two prostitute pals that he had hired a number of other working girls.

And he claimed to have had sex with 13 other women at his flat — including a long-standing affair with a Labour Party member.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE :

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:08:18 pm by poi »

Offline webpunter

£200-a-night , it is best price ever,  :yahoo:
Quality birds.  Wonder if this includes the bolivian ?  :sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

I take back my post - he deserves a medal & a pay-rise  :sarcastic:  Least he's using hookers - well over the age of consent.  And not rent boys which is the favourite past-time amongst his peers.  Well they actually are peers in this case.  Probably quite a few called Piers as well  :lol:

Offline claretandblue

So who is he on ukpunting then?any guesses?

Offline Marmalade

Quality birds.  Wonder if this includes the bolivian ?  :sarcastic:
l wonder if it included the coke for snorting. If you indulge  only very occasionally it is a drug that goes very well with a very long sex session (assuming she is doing likewise).

The name and shame clearly the wrong way round. Give him a medal and shame the cunt that leaked the photo.

Offline webpunter

If you indulge  only very occasionally it is a drug that goes very well with a very long sex session (assuming she is doing likewise)
+1  But too much makes it v.difficult to shoot your load.  Apparently  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

+1  But too much makes it v.difficult to shoot your load.  Apparently  :lol:

I can't remember. It was at least three hours of continuous sex and maybe five. I can't do that continuously even with vitamin V or C. Not really worth flouting the law for if there's a chance of getting caught and punished in a way that disrupts your lifestyle. Too much hassle. A lot of things are nice if done just once very occasionally.

Offline Keema

Says something though when hookers earn more than Lords