Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making up the remaining amount with coins?  (Read 4414 times)

Theodore

Say I book a £60 session at the last minute. I've got £50 in notes and the rest are in pound coins. Would that still be acceptable? Would it be embarrassing? In all honesty, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment with the working girl because, she's meaningless to me; I'll only be in her company for half hour and then I'm gone forever, unless I decide to see her again.

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's not exactly an auspicious start to proceedings is it? On its own its probably not too heinous but if you have other elements at play ie dubious hygene/strange gait/shifty eyes etc etc it might be the thing that cumulatively adds up to the lady being minded to give you a shit punt.
Personally, I endeavour to stump up the correct money using £20s as far as possible and I'd feel less than manly counting out coins.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
As long as it wasn't a load of bagged up 2pences and pennies, I don't see what the problem would be. It's still cash.

Maybe give a slight "hehe" chuckle with a "sorry it's in coins" as you pass it over, make a little joke about it, just to ease the (your) tension?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:56:10 pm by CatBBW »

Offline cueball

Ha ha, I knew it, I bloody well knew it,I knew we'd get some plonker asking this ha ha

Don't forget to tell her that she's meaningless though ha ha

Oh, unless you decide to see her again ha ha

If you're not embaressed about it then why are you asking if it's embarrassing ha ha

Plonker

Theodore

Plonker

Like the audacious cat in your picture and your virgin-esque grammar, I do indeed, see no resemblance.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:15:06 pm by Theodore »

Offline cueball

Like the audacious cat in your picture and your virgin-esque grammar, I do indeed, see no resemblance.

Welcome to ukp theo, where grammar is everything and stupid questions prevail, you'll fit right in  :dash:

DG

Say I book a £60 session at the last minute. I've got £50 in notes and the rest are in pound coins. Would that still be acceptable? Would it be embarrassing? In all honesty, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment with the working girl because, she's meaningless to me; I'll only be in her company for half hour and then I'm gone forever, unless I decide to see her again.

My position on this is pretty simple; anyone handing over coins will come across as a right twat; schoolboy who's emptied his piggy bank. £10s and £20s only for me. Made a half hour booking for £45 once and was going to give her £50 rather than hand her a fiver. Ended up booking for an hour at £80, problem solved.

Theo, hope you appreciated my detail for punctuation  :hi:

SophieScott

I've had ten and five pounds worth of pound coins before, I can't say it's ever bothered me.

I think you're good, I don't think she'll be bothered by it either.

Redhead Lover

As long as you have the full amount, then I don't see a problem.  Make a joke of it when you arrive to break the ice.

Tell us what the girl's reaction was too!

LL

Reminds me of a story I heard about the crazy Romanian girl in Wembley (Jenifer?).  Her rate was £69 for 30 minutes.  Some guy hands her an envelope containing exactly £69, in notes and coins.  She says to him, what the fuck is this?! Give me £70!

Offline SamLP

The smallest denomination I've handed over was a fiver, actually 4 of them to make £20. It was the only time and the girl was actually happy when she saw them. Seemed to want fivers so that worked out well. Never did hand over a fiver again though and certainly never any coins. Just go to a punt prepared.

Offline purple_t

I think £1 and £2 coins are alright if you are using them to make up the final tenner of say £150, though I haven't done it myself. I would draw the line at paying in silver shrapnel.

I don't think it is very common though since most just visit an ATM the same day and draw out the correct amount in notes.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

10 posts. I get the feeling he's already half way past his UKP career.

Offline Cuntminion

coins = less embarrassing than Scottish notes

But really it's all money what's it matter as long as you don't have a little purse for your coins Theodore ?

JV547845

She'll know for sure that at least the coins weren't forgeries!

willbred

Ain't that what the slot's for....????????

Offline Cuntminion

She'll know for sure that at least the coins weren't forgeries!

Big racket on dud £1 coins

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Lots of men have to hide little bits of money to get the funds for punting so the wife doesn't notice a lump sum missing.  I have on quite a few occasions been paid in five pound notes and the last tenner in pound coins.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

However I dont recommend turning up with any change less than a pound coin for instance a few bags of 20ps as you are likely to be told where to shove them or she will count them all in your time

Offline finn5555

Money is money as long as you don't take the piss with bags of small change most pro$$ies don't care  :thumbsup: I am back from Scotland this week so they will accept my jock money or I walk  :hi:

Offline cueball

she will count them all in your time

That's why I never pay in 2's and 1's

Just had an idea dani, would the receipt from the coin machine at morrisons do for a punt?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fuck me how long till school goes back?  :unknown:

I can't imagine think of paying with any coins as surely your self respect and that of the girl would take a serious nose dive  :crazy:

Theodore

Fuck me how long till school goes back?  :unknown::

Approximately nine weeks until second year, first semester begins.

Offline smiths

Seeing as I know how much a punt I have booked will cost I have notes ready to pay with, its not rocket science.

I was at a party once where a punter paid in £1 coins which slowed the rest of us down but they were taken.

Offline Dime

As long as you pay the correct amount, there should be no problem within reason-as long as you don't start going into 50 and 20 pences. Generally, I use 20 and 10 pound notes as far as possible, but have used a couple of fivers to make up the final £10 if I don't have anything else.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:58:46 pm by Dime »

Offline itk

I once paid a WG £40 all with £5 notes, she looked at me as if I was paying with monopoly money. She said it was demeaning her, so I kept the lot in my hand and walked.

Offline webpunter

Fuck me how long till school goes back?  :unknown:
You & CB are right on the mark.  Where is J999 with his clock when we need him !

Offline Blackpool Rock

You & CB are right on the mark.  Where is J999 with his clock when we need him !
It appears James is tucked up with his Cocoa early tonight

Offline dkn

A little embarrassing, maybe, but it's all still good money in the end.  Just make a joke of it and get on with it...

Offline tazz

Why cant you just get £10 out of a cash machine. Dont think prossies want £10 in change.

Offline finn5555

Why cant you just get £10 out of a cash machine. Dont think prossies want £10 in change.

They want cash no matter what format  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Why not? They can buy their ciggies and happy meal using the coins

Offline webpunter

Why not? They can buy their ciggies and happy meal using the coins
Not forgetting 20 quality condoms with the change  :sarcastic:

LL

Not forgetting 20 quality condoms with the change  :sarcastic:
Haha. Hey they don't all use cheap condoms.
Cindy spends a fortune getting hers specially made for her apparently!...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

If you are so concerned about it as to raise a thread on UKP, don't do it - just get £60 in notes - simple!  :dash:

Offline superchamp

Last time I had 10 £1 coins in my pocket I was visiting The Griffin, Clerkenwell Road.

Offline webpunter

I once paid a WG £40 all with £5 notes, she looked at me as if I was paying with monopoly money. She said it was demeaning her, so I kept the lot in my hand and walked.
Who is the babe on your avatar ? Stunning or what !

Offline itk

No idea, just a random pic I came across while perving the Internet. Took a liking and saved it to my photobucket account.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:05:47 am by itk »

Offline CheeseYa

No idea, just a random pic I came across while perving the Internet. Took a liking and saved it to my photobucket account.

A Google image search turned up this article, apparently she is a Brazilian Law graduate who was studying for the Bar back in 2008... admits to putting out on the first date too!

External Link/Members Only

willbred

Lots of men have to hide little bits of money to get the funds for punting so the wife doesn't notice a lump sum missing.  I have on quite a few occasions been paid in five pound notes and the last tenner in pound coins.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

However I dont recommend turning up with any change less than a pound coin for instance a few bags of 20ps as you are likely to be told where to shove them or she will count them all in your time
Spot on, I save every fiver I get.I buy a lot of things on card this saving cash and even drink in a pub that does cashback (pint and 20 quid please)
I haven't had to resort to saving coins.....yet

Offline Corus Boy

Did the OP have to break into his piggy bank to get the coins out?  :D

raylondoner

Slightly off topic, but how about the AW girls that offer an hour at £99, do you really expect her to give you £1 change? Back on topic, if you paid her £95 in notes and £4 in coins she could hardly complain, although it's not a good way to set the atmosphere for the start of a punt   :hi:

tonibell99

I have a jar in which I save £2 coins, I know a few people who do it and call them beer tokens -when they get a few they spend it on beer. Well I keep mine for a bit longer and spend them on punting.
I always change them in the bank though & would never pay for a punt with them

Offline RedKettle

fantastic!!

tonibell99

I can't remember the last punt when the girl actually counted the cash, they normally just take it to the other room or chuck it in the drawer

Offline Dime

I can't remember the last punt when the girl actually counted the cash, they normally just take it to the other room or chuck it in the drawer
This. During my last punt with one of my regular WGs, I took the money out of my wallet at the start of the punt ready to give it to her, and she told me just to chuck it on the table.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I only pay in £50 notes. even for a £60 (30min) session. I'll hand over two red notes and call her a meaningless hag until she stumps up the change.

Especially if i plan on returning!

vw

Don't see a problem with it, would be funny if you won jackpot in fruit machine while waiting for punt time.  Would pay the lot in coins myself.

Offline Marmalade

You don't want it to take ages to count especially for a half hour booking.  But better to give her a tenner in £2 coins than expect change. And no, if it is done politely and with confidence of course you don't 'come across as a twat.'

Some people here are still too bothered what the prostitute "thinks" of them, and maybe read Saafe too much. Half the time she doesn't think. Other times if she does think, she's a business woman. She's not interested in your romantic fantasies of delicately placing your crisp clean notes in a vellum envelope on the mantlepiece. She wants to get the 'paperwork' out of the way, the same as any sensible punter does, even when the 'paperwork' includes a few coins!

I did have a slight smile when a prossie -- who gave very good service I would add -- asked me not to bring £50 notes again if possible. I asked her why, and she replied,  "Girls like me don't go into the supermarket with £50 notes." Fair enough. She knows her place and takes a pride in her work. (As opposed to a stuck-up slag that wouldn't take a £2 coin into a supermarket??? Give me a break!!) If I pay for a role-play, the time starts after I hand over the dosh, thank you very much! Not during...

Offline webpunter

apparently she is a Brazilian Law graduate who was studying for the Bar back in 2008... admits to putting out on the first date too!
Brazilians are my fave nation for hookers.  By a country mile
Good girl putting out on the 1st date - might help if you are:  wealthy / famous / celebrity / sports star.  To stand a remote chance in the 1st place !

Offline Daffodil

Marmalade beat me to it.

Makes me laugh the number of punters who worry about what the prostitute thinks of them  :rolleyes: It ain't dating.

Cash is cash.