Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My First punt, Has anyone seen any of these (Ebony) girls?  (Read 6916 times)

Offline Kalevra

My likes favor towards a larger ass, and i haven't seen much on this site about the legitimacy of these girls (basically i haven't seen any reviews as of yet lol) and as im new to aw also i don't really know how reliable the reviews on the actual aw site are so i decided to check out the UKPunting forums.

(Ive come across the site several times before but never registered, decided i may as well now seeing as i could hopefully be gearing up to go on my first punt lol)

These are the girls that really catch my attention and have been on my aw HL for a while now, anyone seen any of them?

External Link/Members Only 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(really like the two above)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Biggest natural ebony tits in proportion to her body i have seen on AW hands down.)

Bonus: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The reason i have this one down as bonus is cause there's two of them!   :drinks: this would be an absolute dream!.

Outside AW:

External Link/Members Only (If this is really her, then wow)

External Link/Members Only  (This one actually has a trailer for her services on youtube which i found by googling her contact number on the MLE site: External Link/Members Only
Actually think this might be the same girl??? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )

The one that startled me: External Link/Members Only  / External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of this woman however after googling her number came across this site: External Link/Members Only  which really confused me, didn't think punting at private locations was illegal in the UK or does she appearing on this site just mean its a fake profile?

As you can tell guys im a big novice and would love your advice on a first punt and weather or not you have seen ANY of the girls listed above as this is pretty much my short list for who i want to see, i just don't want to run into any issues/fakes/bad service for my first punt, thanks in advance   :)

Jamesmadden

Stella is a time waster and potentially a fake. The woman on cam was some overweight black slag nothing like the pictures. Also she has very limited feedback and loads of fake cam feedback.

Naomi I would recommend. She is tall almost 6ft I think. String thighs and a huge chunky well shaped booty (like Serena williams). She does heathrow tours on some Sundays but I haven't seen her in heathrow for at least 6 weeks now...

And are you punting nationwide ?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:17:58 am by Jamesmadden »

Offline MancSean

Stella is a time waster and potentially a fake. The woman on cam was some overweight black slag nothing like the pictures. Also she has very limited feedback and loads of fake cam feedback.

Naomi I would recommend. She is tall almost 6ft I think. String thighs and a huge chunky well shaped booty (like Serena williams). She does heathrow tours on some Sundays but I haven't seen her in heathrow for at least 6 weeks now...

I can also vouch that Naomi is a decent punt

Offline tantric talents

I think you need to start to use tineye or google reverse image search on your quest as several of the local ad girls you mentioned are using other persons face photos and are therefore what we would class as "bait and switch"

Offline Kalevra

Thanks for the info, ill take her off my list of potentials, i really apprecialte the feedback guys,

and also, I am willing to travel for the first, not too far from London hopefully, and i would also prefer outcall visits.

I think you need to start to use tineye or google reverse image search on your quest as several of the local ad girls you mentioned are using other persons face photos and are therefore what we would class as "bait and switch"

Do you know specifically which just so i know to avoid? i would hate to be misslead into seeing a different woman especially on the first run, i dont think i would even stay.

Thank for your feed back, im going to try tineye now.

I really had my heart set on one of them, Maybe it will have to be Naomi in any case, or Bustykatt i really dont know, does anyone have any suggestions? i would just really like a girl with a massive ass in proportion but really well rounded, similar too MsChanel

Offline westlondonman

Ebony Naomi I have seen a few times - very nice, very sexy girl.  I took a few of the pictures on her page for her.  Hardly see her now as she is mostly based in Kent. 

Stella I have seen twice - great great body, BUT.... the big problem is she does not take her bra off or let you see or touch her breasts.  That's a big nono for me so I wouldn't see her again, or recommend her.

Ms Chanel - lovely girl, great ass, very friendly and sexy.

Hope this helps

Offline tazz

Anyone seen Gina, seen her on a few agency sites, has good reviews on them.

Peckboy

Ive seen stella lots - she used to be in South London, now she is in Central - she is a funny one - I think she shares a flat with two others and they do swap or fill in for eachother and use eachothers profiles etc. She can sometimes be cold, but other times she can be very friendly. When she is in the right mood she is great and she will do almost anything - anal, hs, ws, you name it. REALLY good figure too - slim waist, big arse etc etc.

Sabrina is actually called Sasha but an agency who advertised her got her name wrong! She used to be in Farringdon, then Aldgate but from what I know she has stopped working. She may pop up now and again n the future as she stopped sometimes then came back. She was very very very attractive and she was easy to get on with, chatting after. Really good bj and deepthroat. she allowed me to be dominant too. Really liked her

Offline threechilliman

Not seen any but I am going to pop my ebony cherry next week. Can't wait!

tcm

Offline tantric talents

tcm
Good Luck tcm
But you know what they say " once black...." :P

Offline Tdydl

This lass has just popped onto my radar today. Minimal feedback, so will have to go into the TOFTT pile.

Offline Kalevra

tcm

How was it?

losambo

BIG EBONY ARE REALLYY GOOOD..... :D

LovesBigAss

I have seen Karla Marie a number of times. Have had some great, great times with Karla. Massive black ass and and tits which I adore. Have found she is one of those girls that once you seen her a few times, she loosens up and becomes a really naughty slut and enjoys to act out anything you like.

Smudgey

I have seen Karla Marie a number of times. Have had some great, great times with Karla. Massive black ass and and tits which I adore. Have found she is one of those girls that once you seen her a few times, she loosens up and becomes a really naughty slut and enjoys to act out anything you like.

Hi Karla....how you doing?  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

... once you seen her a few times, she loosens up

Unfortunately, a baggy fanny comes with the territory.  :hi:

LondonKink

Sexy cute busty black girl based north London big smile and gives a good massage with happy ending and BJ. Shy but naughty

Offline maxxblue

Sexy cute busty black girl based north London big smile and gives a good massage with happy ending and BJ. Shy but naughty

WTF are you talking about?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

What is it just now with the bumping years old threads to post things that make no sense whatsoever. This is the second one I've seen.   :unknown:

Offline Bogof60

I think she is about to put her working name up on here  :bomb:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac