Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean Wet Wet - Glasgow  (Read 2892 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me start by saying what a stupid name......I mean do you call her Ocean when you meet her?

Anyway noticed her profile appear earlier today, feedback was very limited but looks genuine.

She looks so hot in that second pic that I just had to try and see her.....plus I was feeling so horny I was on a mission. .......and it turned out to be mission impossible..... Called the girl and it just rang out about 5 seperate occasion, text her,emailed her on AW and still no response.......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61872.msg792152;topicseen#msg792152

Saw this post about her on the East Midlands page from last month.......but looks like they had no joy either.....?

Any info on her.......hopefully get a hold of her tommorow
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:00:49 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

Thought you only saw girls after extensive research ?

How do you do that on a girl with a 4 week old profile and such limited feedback ?

:unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

Thought you only saw girls after extensive research ?

How do you do that on a girl with a 4 week old profile and such limited feedback ?

:unknown:

For fucks safe who are you my parole officer......?

I checked the feeback of the punter who left feedback ....all look genuine......no negatives about her on UKP or Aw.....research done....... Happy now?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

To me the profile just doesn't seem right  :unknown:
Her likes list has everything
 ,including all the stuff most
Girls wouldn't do ... :vomit:
Probably a romanian hoping to get a punter over the threshold
and hopefully they will stay ....

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah the likes list is very full....at least she doesn't have bareback advertised lol..... But the hard sports  :vomit: .....

I've got a strange feeling she is real...suppose it's easy to find out if I ever speak to her as she claims to be English.....also her feedback checks out ss real and all very recent in line with her new profile .......

Time will tell will try her again later today......
Banned by:

RandyF

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called the girl and it just rang out about 5 seperate occasion, text her,emailed her on AW and still no response.......

What is this fucking garbage?  Were the fluffies buckled last night?

Your big heavy cocks drained all the blood from your brain Taz?

Tony Montana

"HI GUYS OCEAN BY NAME, OCEAN BY NATURE"

Deep... mysterious... smells of fish.

RandyF

Smells like pish.  Hence deluded despearado Taz's umpteen calls texts and emails  :dash:

He researches them you know  :lol:

chico1000

I know this is absolutely far from fool proof but if you cross check her feedback like Taz has done the feedback looks genuine.  Has anyone checked the photo?

RandyF

chico1000

yorkshire123

No Chico. I have a life.

I don't.......

No hits on gris or tineye (when I checked)

chico1000

yorkshire123

And to add to that a quick scan of her feedback one guy has feedback from a girl that I trust.

(Nothing conclusive but it all adds to the should I shouldn't I pot)

Offline tazman1002001

Randy i bet is desperately phoning this girl like a mad man lol ......   
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Mmmmm pictures have now changed....its a new pic now of a different girl all together and she ain't that hot  :(  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline elihd

I sent her a message on aw this morning. I hope she reply back.

chico1000

Good stuff It looks like Sergi has had a busy morning.

Offline emptymybaws

I sent an email last night via AW but still unread, only reason they logged in was to change the picture to someone else. Moral of the story is if it looks too good, at £70 it likely is  :(

Offline mr small

For fucks safe who are you my parole officer......?

I checked the feeback of the punter who left feedback ....all look genuine......no negatives about her on UKP or Aw.....research done....... Happy now?

Just checking the little head wasn't taking over  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Lol fair enough......

Back to,sensible head and just a booking with Katie....... Another great time with this pocket rocket  :dance: :D :lol:  ......its a shame she is away for a few weeks now  :(
Banned by:

RandyF

Taz - whits the score with this well researched burd of yours?  She seems to have aged 25 years in the past few hours?  :D :lol:

Least said about this scatty little tale the better, aye.

chico1000

Taz - whits the score with this well researched burd of yours?  She seems to have aged 25 years in the past few hours?  :D :lol:

Least said about this scatty little tale the better, aye.
Randy I am sure Taz can fight his own battles but the final port of call for research is here and after he posted here it exposed this profile as a bait and switch.  A good job for the forum all round. 

Offline guns

I tried to book this girl last week when she had some pretty nice pics on vivastreet . Spoke to her on the phone and booked a time . Sounded lovely on the phone , nice english accent . Got to the apartments and phoned her , she told me she would be two minutes . Stood for 15 minutes and phoned her back and she says two minutes again . Stood for another 15 minutes and phoned her to say i would just leave it and she says "give me one minute" . ten minutes later i phoned her and said " i am going to have to go if you are not ready " . and she says "ok then . bye " . Absolute fucking nutter . One to avoid in my opinion .

Offline tazman1002001

Do you have her viva street link?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Either the girl in the pics is completley different or she has got really ugly lol
Banned by:

Offline guns

i know . probably had a lucky escape to be honest .

Offline tazman1002001

What is it with this profile.....now we are back to the original "hot" girl pics.......
Banned by:

Offline Snoozy

If you google search image its Caroline belli, Brazilian dancer or something.

RandyF

Amazing how much life you can flog out a stupid silly fake AW profile.

Taz - maybe you should launch another phoning campaign?