Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eemilija18 - Sometimes you have to break your own rules  (Read 7898 times)

10 review(s) for eemilija18 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poi

External Link/Members Only

I am not usually see girls with massive Photoshop's work in their photo gallery but glad to break my own rules  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is the girl in the picture , very attractive and willing to please .

She is working with other Lithuanian girl (External Link/Members Only )  in hotel and keep changing her locations and they offering 3 some but no G on G action ,

Comms

Sent her text to arrange meet her for time of ... and asked for address . had reply less than a minute with post code. Get to hotel and had the room number after I sent her message that : "I am here "

later she told me she has a receptionist to helping her booking ...

Looks

She looks like next door girl with no make up , better than her Photoshop pictures , she is about 5'6 and has EE accent , very small tits , lovely ass which has best view when she is fully head down on sofa and you fk her in doggy.
She has one of the best smile I have ever seen from AW girls, in fact She is always smiling.

Services

FK - DFK - very good OWO , perfect balls licking - kissing ear and neck , agreed for any position

you can touch her clit but no finger inside , she seem enjoying RO as well as lick her nipples , I  did bite her nipples very gently few times.

she is very expert in ball licking .

I was fk her for 40 min and both were sweating ,  finished on doggy while I was gently puling her hair . had shower together and I left ,

£100 for an hour good VFM  , she is usually working in UK about 2 to 3 weeks and back home but this time she will staying for 2 month ,
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:01:15 am by poi »

password02

Excellent review Mr Poi - Glad you had a great 1 hour session - she is on my hot list for August

Thanks
 :hi:

brolin_76

beautiful girl but no boobs to play.  :( :dash:

password02

beautiful girl but no boobs to play.  :( :dash:

What do you mean? was not allowed to play with her tits ?  or there were no tits to play with?

Would welcome a review if you had a session with her?

Offline spellbackwards

I can concur with everything written above. She is an excellent punt. Apparently she does not always show her availability on AW (because of the fee?) but she has enough clients for this not to be a worry (which says something!).

Offline SamLP

Which area did you see her in? I've had her HL her in the hope she locates to a more accessible area which Brent is.

brolin_76

What do you mean? was not allowed to play with her tits ?  or there were no tits to play with?

Would welcome a review if you had a session with her?

ya I mean flat chest no boobs at all. This picture looks she has boobs but in practical I could not believe when I saw her a beautiful girl like her with plain chest :(. She was very sweet and it was positive. I will write review later.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

sajjadhpunting

I have seen her while she was in Tottenham court rd. Flat boob comments are right. Punt was neutral for the fact she doesn't resemble the photo exactly. She is willing to please and offers massage at the end .

Offline poi

I have seen her while she was in Tottenham court rd. Flat boob comments are right. Punt was neutral for the fact she doesn't resemble the photo exactly. She is willing to please and offers massage at the end .

This is flat boobs :

if you compare  with this picture then you will agree she has boobs but very small ,

also would welcome review her if you saw her?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:00:12 pm by poi »

password02

ya I mean flat chest no boobs at all. This picture looks she has boobs but in practical I could not believe when I saw her a beautiful girl like her with plain chest :(. She was very sweet and it was positive. I will write review later.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Thanks - It would be great to read a review - More the better from different people would give a better balanced view.

password02

Thanks - It would be great to read a review - More the better from different people would give a better balanced view.

password02

As long as she is pretty and a +8 out of 10 then on my hot list

Offline SamLP

Had a 30 minute punt with her today. Wish I had booked an hour. Will review her shortly. She's in Willesden Green until tomorrow then will be in Paddington for a week.

Offline poi

Had a 30 minute punt with her today. Wish I had booked an hour. Will review her shortly. She's in Willesden Green until tomorrow then will be in Paddington for a week.

you should book her one hour , glad you had a good time Mr.Sam

I will see her late tonight ,

Offline SamLP

you should book her one hour , glad you had a good time Mr.Sam

I will see her late tonight ,

Thanks Poi, a repeat visit is on the cards in the coming week. Hope she doesn't get too busy and can accommodate.
She wasn't working out of a hotel today. It was a flat.

Offline poi

Thanks Poi, a repeat visit is on the cards in the coming week. Hope she doesn't get too busy and can accommodate.
She wasn't working out of a hotel today. It was a flat.

Yes, I asked her which hotel but she replied: is a flat NW10 2...

probably you should book her few hours in advance to make sure you get  an hour safe booking ,

Offline SamLP

Yes, I asked her which hotel but she replied: is a flat NW10 2...

probably you should book her few hours in advance to make sure you get  an hour safe booking ,

Yep, that's the postcode. She tried to convince me to stay an hour at the beginning but I had only brought the correct amount for half an hour. There are some girls I don't mind staying an hour with so I will be doing that the next time I see her. Just re-reading your review, I didn't get the ball-sucking treatment you did, but she didn't object to me fingering her either which is something you didn't get to do. A really good kisser and she was bringing herself off during sex. she said we came at the same time although I'm not sure if she said that to boost my ego. She did go red though and clench her muscles hard that it tipped me over the edge so it may be true. Either way she is a good punt.

Offline poi

Yep, that's the postcode. She tried to convince me to stay an hour at the beginning but I had only brought the correct amount for half an hour. There are some girls I don't mind staying an hour with so I will be doing that the next time I see her. Just re-reading your review, I didn't get the ball-sucking treatment you did, but she didn't object to me fingering her either which is something you didn't get to do. A really good kisser and she was bringing herself off during sex. she said we came at the same time although I'm not sure if she said that to boost my ego. She did go red though and clench her muscles hard that it tipped me over the edge so it may be true. Either way she is a good punt.

Yah ,, she did clench her muscles hard when she came and pulled my hair when I was lick her pussy, not sure why you didn't get ball-sucking treatment, she asked me no finger  :unknown: which is not something important for me 

password02

Yah ,, she did clench her muscles hard when she came and pulled my hair when I was lick her pussy, not sure why you didn't get ball-sucking treatment, she asked me no finger  :unknown: which is not something important for me

Guys get a room - !!!  :D :D :D

She is on my to do list next few weeks if she is still around.

Thanks Mr Poi - sure getting around London last few weeks?  are you a Black Cab driver? you seem to know London well.

doobes

I think she's going to be on a few guys to do lists - she's definitely now on mine. Thanks lads.

Offline poi

Guys get a room - !!!  :D :D :D

Thanks Mr Poi - sure getting around London last few weeks?  are you a Black Cab driver? you seem to know London well.

haha , funny  :lol:

she said she will staying in UK for 2 months, I suggest to send her a text and ask her how long she is around and catch her before she leave ,  :hi:

charming_red

Good review poi  :thumbsup:

Apart from the small tits, seems like a really good punt. Nice girl and good price.

Would probably see her when she isn't working out of a hotel.

Offline poi

I forgot to add about CIM ,

She does charge £30 extra for CIM  :thumbsdown:

Offline poi

Saw her again today and was better than last time .

Top GFE .  :dancegirl:

Was her last day in central London and she is going back to Willesden for a week .

Offline SamLP

Good news. Willesden is more convenient to me  :thumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed.

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour good VFM  , she is usually working in UK about 2 to 3 weeks and back home but this time she will staying for 2 month ,

Now she's £150 per hour , thats a huge increase in her rates in just 6 weeks !

Offline JamesRockford

brolin_76

Now she's £150 per hour , thats a huge increase in her rates in just 6 weeks !

yes missed that her incall rates varies 100-120 from north to west.   and 150 is outcall rate.  :cool:

Offline tantric talents

Now seems to be £150 ph outcalls only!!!
Hopefully Dustier phone syndrome will set in soon...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:42:00 am by tantric talents »

columbo

Offline SamLP

She hasn't logged in for over 2 weeks and there is no number displayed so she's clearly not working and is most likely on holiday or back home.

columbo

Could you remember columbo (aka marty_mcfly) she deleted your email? ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51885.msg712251#msg712251

I saw her twice before in Willesden, both as incalls. Very small apartment inside a Victorian house. I thought I did a review but haven't. Will do so soon. Great girl but limited English. So, its not my email she deleted. You are a delusional boy and a troll. Call the NHS helpline. Please stick to proper posts and not trolling. Each and every girl I have seen reads this forum and you are not impressing them with your hallucinations. Stick to the point or else don't post trolling material. Just friendly advice from a fellow punter.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:31:52 pm by columbo »

Offline lewishamguy

I saw her twice before in Willesden, both as incalls. Very small apartment inside a Victorian house. I thought I did a review but haven't. Will do so soon. Great girl but limited English. So, its not my email she deleted. You are a delusional boy and a troll. Call the NHS helpline. Please stick to proper posts and not trolling. Each and every girl I have seen reads this forum and you are not impressing them with your hallucinations. Stick to the point or else don't post trolling material. Just friendly advice from a fellow punter.

I don't need to listen your definition of trolling. But don't forget about the IP coincidence what Admin pointed out. :rolleyes:

columbo

I don't need to listen your definition of trolling. But don't forget about the IP coincidence what Admin pointed out. :rolleyes:

Same IP address and same IP provider and a similar geographical location are different things. End of discussion. I shall no longer entertain any comments about previously banned members. I am not interested in defending such ludicrous allegations anymore. You have suggestions or want my suggestions on pretty ladies, then you and everyone else is most welcome. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:55:43 pm by columbo »

columbo

Why does this pretty girl need photoshopping when she is more beautiful in real life? And yes, she is over conscious about her pictures being photoshopped and she doesn't like it. At least that's what she told me when I saw her. It seems she has a manager (or pimp if you prefer that kind of language) that does her AW web page and photoshopping, and she is no doubt at odds with him.

brolin_76

Why does this pretty girl need photoshopping when she is more beautiful in real life? And yes, she is over conscious about her pictures being photoshopped and she doesn't like it. At least that's what she told me when I saw her. It seems she has a manager (or pimp if you prefer that kind of language) that does her AW web page and photoshopping, and she is no doubt at odds with him.

agree her photos are heavily edited. it may be she used to work with any agency. :unknown: anyway how are you Marty? I thought you are dead. so what is the latest saga you want to wind up? :cool:

Offline PLeisure

Which unfortunate WG will be the victim of "McFlygate 2 - the sequel"?  :scare:

columbo

Which unfortunate WG will be the victim of "McFlygate 2 - the sequel"?  :scare:

Easy one to answer. Either your mother, sister or wife.

columbo

Easy one to answer. Either your mother, sister or wife. Nice avatar. It suits your posts Mr. Pain in the Ass.

How much do they charge per hour?

Offline PLeisure

How much do they charge per hour?
Nice try, Marty - but they're not around these days  :)

You seem a bit flustered... everything OK? Or are you heading towards another epic meltdown  ;)

Offline SamLP

I wasted my time reading through Columbo's posts. Very similar to Marty.

Without being accused of being off topic, I saw Eemilija in Willesden and she never worked out of a Victorian house. That's complete rubbish and the OP will also attest to it. She worked in a flat above the shops on the High Street. Nice try Marty.

columbo

I wasted my time reading through Columbo's posts. Very similar to Marty.

Without being accused of being off topic, I saw Eemilija in Willesden and she never worked out of a Victorian house. That's complete rubbish and the OP will also attest to it. She worked in a flat above the shops on the High Street. Nice try Marty.

Rubbish. She was not working from above the shops on the high street. She may have been but not when I went there. This was some time ago. She keeps moving location. You owe me a big apology if I prove you wrong.

Offline SamLP

I don't owe you any apology, neither big or small. In fact I'm still waiting for yours marty after the insults you threw my way before your meltdown. Practice what you preach and don't take us for fools. Me & Poi both saw her in Willesden. He saw her once in a hotel and the second time in the same flat I saw her. It was a flat above the shops on the High Street.

Offline G.Raff

Not so relevant anymore, but for the record, I saw her in Willesden too and it was indeed in a flat above shops.

Aussiecrocsss

Glad you enjoyed yourself, and different strokes for different folks.

I regretted seeing her the minute the door opened.  Should have done a U-turn.  Didn't find here even 50% resembling her pics (face, sort of, bottom end shots must be of another girl!). She is quite wide.

She was nice and pleasant but it was cringeworthy awkward as I didn't want to be there and she didn't turn me on.  Left after 35 minutes. 

Offline lewishamguy

Same IP address and same IP provider and a similar geographical location are different things. End of discussion. I shall no longer entertain any comments about previously banned members. I am not interested in defending such ludicrous allegations anymore. You have suggestions or want my suggestions on pretty ladies, then you and everyone else is most welcome. Thank you.

Offline tantric talents

Ok guys, so despite the fact her profile is still only showing out calls at £150 ph you are saying
she is still doing incalls for £100 ph in Willesden and 120 for a central location incall. Both are then subject to an extra £30 for Cim? Phew :dance:

Offline PLeisure

Glad you enjoyed yourself, and different strokes for different folks.

I regretted seeing her the minute the door opened.  Should have done a U-turn.  Didn't find here even 50% resembling her pics (face, sort of, bottom end shots must be of another girl!). She is quite wide.

She was nice and pleasant but it was cringeworthy awkward as I didn't want to be there and she didn't turn me on.  Left after 35 minutes.
Why didn't you review her  :unknown:
This kind of information [highlighted in blue] is crucial