Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siennakink vs sexyrebecca11  (Read 2087 times)

Real Steeler

Between siennakink and sexyrebecca11, who is better? Planning to see one of them early next month.

Cheers
RS

Offline Tango

IMO Sienna no contest.

Although only saw Sexyrebecca11 years ago when she was Liberty at SS I would rate Sienna very much higher. From what I can remember Liberty wasn't bad but I never returned to see her a second time which is an action that says it all.

Sienna is a mind blowing experience and in a different league.

Offline lewisjones23

IMO Sienna no contest.

Although only saw Sexyrebecca11 years ago when she was Liberty at SS I would rate Sienna very much higher. From what I can remember Liberty wasn't bad but I never returned to see her a second time which is an action that says it all.

Sienna is a mind blowing experience and in a different league.

Really? Might have to try and make contact

What didnt you like about rebecca's service?

Offline Tango

Well I obviously did enjoy it having read what I said about her in 2007. 

"Liberty is hot, just got in from a relaxing session! relaxing! yes just how i wanted it today! usually go for a more lively one but im was tired out.

First of all her massage was impressive, now im not usually one for a punt massage but she knows what shes doing, trust me! she sed my back was tense and stiff so got to work on that, i really enjoyed it.

Second got to work on her for a bit, nice. Kissing, licking, sucking, playing etc etc. you know the score!

Third this girl really knows how to give great head, and ive had some great head b4! I really really enjoyed this part, well duh who wouldnt.

fourth, Bit of cowgirl but wasnt up for it really (now im even too lazy for cowgirl? must of been the massage got me too relaxed), so went back to the bj! fantastic thats what im talkin about! oooo thats good, nice, keep sucking just like that baby! ......ooops drifted off there for a second. get the picture!

fifth, finished off on her titties by hand. possible my fave finish in any session, i did it manually, i prefer when the girl pumps out my load! but hey i cant be too lazy!

I enjoyed myself, she is a great kisser, has a great body and some of the sexiest eyes you will see! xxx"

Obviously I was much more easily pleased and naïve 9 years ago than I am now, and my lack of a return visit leads me to believe the other girls I was seeing at the time were infact much more memorable and put in a better performance. Obviously from what I wrote back then I must have had a good time with Sexyrebecca11/Liberty BUT Sienna was that good I actively tried to find her for a round 2.

Lets see what I wrote about Sienna.

2010 Roxie at La Maison AKA Sienna

"Popped into LM again to nosey at the new girls and chat with Alison on recep, Roxie came through to say hi, i thought, nice, she looks very pretty...

Well it was inevitable and i ended up in the room with her, she has no pics yet but heres the description. Roxie is blonde, very pretty, sparkly blue eyes and a slim but curvy body, nice perky handful of boob that were lovely and a gorgeous scrumptious bubble butt that i couldn't take my eyes off. She was absolutley lovely looking, innocent but naughty is the best way to describe her look.

Well i got a shower and that, then a few moments later Roxie came in and came over giving me a snog, she then aggressively ripped the towel away from me so i was stood there in the starkers with an instant boner for her lol... I immediantly wanted to see her naked now she had seen me, so she revealed her perky boobs and dropped her panties... we both stood there naked making out for a while and i inspected her body all over, caressing her boobs as we kissed, she is really very sexy and i knew i was going to be hot for her big time.

Well Roxie began with the owo, her blozza skills were really good, i stood there with my little fella hard as steel as she bobbed on it skillfully... I moved her onto the bed where we kissed some more and i sucked her lovely whap-cakes, my dick was fucking raging but it was Roxie's turn, I chowed down on her pussy and after a bit started massaging her clit between two fingers before unleashing my tongue directly... After the task had been completed she leaned down and licked her pussy juice from my mouth, sexy as fuck...My dick hadn't lost any interest in her either and was still rock hard, Roxie sucked me off some more.

Took her doggie so i could see her bubble butt ride onto me, these days im putting more effort into doing some work... Well Roxie rode back onto me as i pumped away, i had hold of her hips and ass, her bum is just so fab, its soft and juicy while not being fat, feminine to the max... After a while i could feel my self building up and took a a few seconds and started again in doggy before moving onto the bed where Roxie climbed on for a ride, the cowgirl was really good and i was caressing her tits while she bounced away... i looked up at her and it was about that time, i jazzed my junk right into the condom..

Roxie carried on intil ever last drop had been pumped into the condom, YES SHE HAD MY LOAD THROUGH SEX... this is a rare occasion and not many working girls have managed this with me during a punt, i can normally make it right through and resort to a blozza to cum (which is fine as a blow job is one of my favourite things ever)...

Well while i was expecting her to be good i wasn't expecting her to be this good, she is gorgeous, skilled and had me mega horned up so severely i actually came through sex!!!!

Tremendous, i have had quite a few punts this week, really really good ones too, Adelle was fantastic, Megan was impressive, Tamzin was amazing on form big time and now Roxie! and she stands up there still even with that competition... I really really enjoyed her company, thought she was lovely and had a fantastic sesh...

Highly recomended indeed...

I believe she also worked at Brooklyns massage aswell as Sienna.. Lovely girl, top service."

Also again 2010

"Price 50 incuding owo

Well well well, the girl who blew my mind at La Maison and then vanished off the radar leaving me gagging for more turned up (this time at Brooklyn's) in a brief return before she goes back on holiday, so obviously i got her action while i could.

Sienna is a pretty little blue eye'd blondey, about 5'4-5'5, beautiful ass, lovely handfuls of dairy goodness and a horny mischievous look in her face that makes my dick so hard i think its gonna burst. Sienna has lost weight since last time i saw her and has a deep tan (holiday), i can take her either way, she looked great last time too. Her hair is short now, again i can take her either way, she is just so fucking bang tidy it makes no difference but i have personal preferance to long hair as a rule.

She came in a we very briefly spoke before i moved in and initiated what was about to be another great session. I was again naked before her and got her to reveal her awesomeness to me...

Started out exploring and kissing until she dropped to her knees giving me some skillful owo, (at la maison she had me that instantly worked up i was practically smelling her as i explored her hotness like a horny dog, this time i was 'slightly calmer')... After some snogging and good owo i placed her on the bed to taste her muff, coulda' licked her for ages because i really do get the horn for her big time but it was cut short by a fake orgasm by herself, albiet a skilled fake orgam using all the tricks in the book and not over the top (most wouldn't clock it)... slightly dissapointing and i didn't let on that i knew, i just remembered- it isn't a date and i am recieving a service at the end of the day so its fine, fake orgasm = move on.

More quality gfe and more owo before she got on top of me as i like doing doggy stood up but the bed in this particular room was over waist height for most guys and i'm only 5'6 lol... Well this is where Sienna has the edge, she rode me, and rode me then kept on riding until she did what no other working girl has done before, she made me cum again during a service through sex, twice in a row, she has a 100% success rate... Fucking Outstanding!!!

Needless to say i complemented her on this, she deserved it... maybe she thought i was some loved up little spanner lol... maybe this report reads like i am? I can honestly say Sienna is gorgeous fully my type in every detail, gives a service as good as Abi La maison with the only difference being Abi wasn't my type- Sienna i fancy the ass off lol. But alas nope i am not spannered up but i will highly recomend Sienna and will hopefully see her again.

If you like pretty little blondes who are up for naughty fun and give a top notch service she is for you..

High recomended!!!!!!  Smiley"

then again in 2011

"In walks Sienna, usually wearing some frilly little cute dress or ballerina style tutu and bobbles in her that say 'look at how cutesy and innocent i am' with a look in her eyes that says something completely fucking different let me tell you. This time however she was wearing a one piece bikini set that was very sexy and revealing and showed off some new enhanced assets.

Well she asks how I’m doing then crawls onto the bed on all fours and starts making out with me. My dick was already rock hard for her so I just dashed the towel, she then revealed her new boobies which are a job very well done, and they needed to be carefully played with.

Lots of making out and quality teasing owo and it was sex time, my favourite bit with her. Sienna struggled to get the condom wrapper open and says "I’m like the only prostitute who cannot open a condom wrapper" I said "its ok... my boner ‘aint going anywhere" ... My erection was hardly gonna fade with someone who turns me on as much as Sienna in the room naked and ready to ride on me.

She got on me and 'did me' fucking hell! not many girls are as good on top as Sienna, no lazy grinding with her, she pillages you, bouncing down rampantly, pushing off then back down sensually and furiously which she did for some time while making out with me, I made it! Just! Then it was my turn where I got her in doggy, feeling the build up many, many times to cum but I held my own, pow pow pow I actually held on until the point my stamina was gone, I was knackered and I couldn't get a proper grip as Sienna had worked a sweat too. My perverted hands sliding off her awesome juicy ass.

Sienna then got me on my back and sucked and wanked my cock, she had me on edge for fucking ages, my legs had lost control, they were shaking like fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My legs were fucking shaking like crazy!!!!! As my legs were ‘spazzing’ out I could see Sienna noticed this and with a sly look in her eye saying "I’m good" Well yes damn straight you are fucking good!!! I’m no push over darling and you fucking ‘owned’ me good and proper!

I then unleashed,  the best orgasm I have had in ages, I was flinching, I’m sure I nearly grabbed her hair looking for something to grab, I could barely handle it, I had to stop her, I grabbed her hand! “that’s enough” I said, she grinned, then cos I had hold of her hand she used her body on my sensitive dick and her new assets… I flinched out again she had finished me good and proper… I not only felt done for the day, I am still satisfied now writing this.

Sienna is one of the best anywhere. She never fails to impress me in some way or another.

Truly talented, a nice person and sexy."

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:39:33 am by Tango »

Offline Tango

that's 4 reports in one post for your viewing pleasure lol. 3 of which are Sienna

I think you can see the clear winner for me.

Each to their own though. If everyone liked exactly the same thing the world would be boring. 

Offline lewisjones23

Fair enough

Might have to do a bit more field testing myself  :thumbsup:

Offline Mikeh38

Met them both in a parlour enviroment, Sienna is much better than Liberty, who quite honestly I don't see what the fuss is about.

Online threechilliman

Met them both in a parlour enviroment, Sienna is much better than Liberty, who quite honestly I don't see what the fuss is about.

I haven't seen Sienna so can't comment on her. Rebecca I saw several months ago, she's fit, I had a decent punt with her and felt sure I'd return at the time. But for some reason I'm not massively tempted to go back and can't put my finger on what it was about her that makes me think that way.

tcm

Solace

I have given this some thought over the past couple of days and I'm pretty certain that I had a session with Liberty at Sandy's a good few years back, the body on her was excellent but to my recollection the event was not "out of this world" but certainly was acceptable for a punt in a parlour.  I don't recall leaving and thinking that I wanted to repeat the meeting.

I will attempt to comment on reports/topics as and when I can get the old grey matter working....  :unknown:

I can't comment on Sienna, I have never seen her, but she does look mighty fine!

Offline Availableinlarge

Met them both in a parlour enviroment...
Apologies if this is clear somewhere else on this forum but is Sienna Kink the Sienna at Brooklyns Crewe?

Offline Fabaceous

Apologies if this is clear somewhere else on this forum but is Sienna Kink the Sienna at Brooklyns Crewe?
Yes

Offline lewisjones23

Im planning on seeing her in the parlour when i get chance

What i cant understand is if she is so good why continue the parlour work? Wouldnt she be busy enough indie

Anyway hope im on here in a couple of weeks with a positive report

Offline miniintenso

Seems like I am in the minority here

But Libby is easily in the top 10 wgs I have seen (out of 200 plus) her service has always been perfect for me - submissive minx who can deepthroat and do anal full length plus rim

Very hot and equally dirty.

(I haven't seen her in over a year mind you)

But she has been on the game I think since her early 20s -  at least since 2005 - so I wouldn't be surprised if she has become jaded

Only saw Sienna once at a Brooklyns - last summer 2014. Was underwhelmed - service was decent but just didn't find her attractive. Thought she had a rock chick vibe which did nothing for me.

Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fabaceous

Seems like I am in the minority here

But Libby is easily in the top 10 wgs I have seen (out of 200 plus) her service has always been perfect for me - submissive minx who can deepthroat and do anal full length plus rim

Very hot and equally dirty.

(I haven't seen her in over a year mind you)

But she has been on the game I think since her early 20s -  at least since 2005 - so I wouldn't be surprised if she has become jaded

Only saw Sienna once at a Brooklyns - last summer 2014. Was underwhelmed - service was decent but just didn't find her attractive. Thought she had a rock chick vibe which did nothing for me.
Could you link to the Libby you mean please?
Thanks
Fab

Online threechilliman

Could you link to the Libby you mean please?

Thanks
Fab

Libby is /was sexyrebecca11

tcm

sean1983

Not had the pleasure of Rebecca yet.

But I did see a 'Liberty' a few years ago at Sandy's or possibly world famous babes? Was she at both? If so I think I have seen her.

Rebecca is next on my list though she sounds fabulous.

Sienna on the other hand...

I've seen her 8 times over the years at Brooklyns. 5 times just her and 3 times in a threesome.

She is absolutely brilliant in every way. Gorgeous looking blonde surfer girl type. Her body is just perfect and such a pretty face. Ok boobs are fake but they look really good.

Service is top class, loves french kissing and her OWO is immense, she has a cold bottle of water with her sometimes and takes a drink before she goes down on you, the cold mouth sensation is awesome!

CIM and swallow no problem if you want, but I just love fucking her, the view from behind or when she's on top is beautiful. Good looking pussy too and she's very clean.

Then to top it all she's a good laugh and really friendly too! One of those working girls that you'd genuinely want as your bird! She's out of my league though!

Tied for me as the best punt I've ever had with a stunner from the California club in Melbourne years ago.

So Rebecca will have to go some to top Sienna for me! But will soon see!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:26:43 pm by sean1983 »

Online OakTree

Not had the pleasure of Rebecca yet.

But I did see a 'Liberty
' a few years ago at Sandy's or possibly world famous babes? Was she at both? If so I think I have seen her.

Rebecca is next on my list though she sounds fabulous.

Sienna on the other hand...

I've seen her 8 times over the years at Brooklyns. 5 times just her and 3 times in a threesome.

She is absolutely brilliant in every way. Gorgeous looking blonde surfer girl type. Her body is just perfect and such a pretty face. Ok boobs are fake but they look really good.

Service is top class, loves french kissing and her OWO is immense, she has a cold bottle of water with her sometimes and takes a drink before she goes down on you, the cold mouth sensation is awesome!

CIM and swallow no problem if you want, but I just love fucking her, the view from behind or when she's on top is beautiful. Good looking pussy too and she's very clean.

Then to top it all she's a good laugh and really friendly too! One of those working girls that you'd genuinely want as your bird! She's out of my league though!

Tied for me as the best punt I've ever had with a stunner from the California club in Melbourne years ago.

So Rebecca will have to go some to top Sienna for me! But will soon see!

Rebecca/Liberty are one and the same.

sean1983

Rebecca/Liberty are one and the same.

I may have seen her then. Was years ago though.

Offline george r

I may have seen her then. Was years ago though.

she was at babes for quite a few yrs before she (and a few others ) moved to SS.

sean1983

she was at babes for quite a few yrs before she (and a few others ) moved to SS.

Ah right it will have been her then. Memory a little hazy but I remember she was well fit.

Thanks for that.

Offline manfox

I used to rave about Rebecca but I have gone off her to be honest as her comms are shockingly bad and its difficult to arrange a booking so I don't bother anymore.

Offline Ka79

Not sure if my two pennies are worth anything but whilst they are both dropdead gorgeous, sienna wins hands down for her comms and naughty glint in the eye.

knight5648

I haven't seen Sienna so can't comment on her. Rebecca I saw several months ago, she's fit, I had a decent punt with her and felt sure I'd return at the time. But for some reason I'm not massively tempted to go back and can't put my finger on what it was about her that makes me think that way.

tcm

+1 to most of what tcm has said. My recollection is that she was excellent at stimulating my root (just under the sack) without actually going as far as my arse (which I probably would have stopped her doing - not my thing) - it stood out bacause not many I've seen go there.....

Also, although she wore stockings for our meet - very much my thing - she could not get them off quick enough at the end while stating 'I hate these bloody things' - killed the moment for me really.

I'd go back...... Just not making it a priority.....

(Her light is on today if anyone wants to book in?)

Offline tickle12345

Sexyrebecca11/Liberty for me, absolutely stunner and her service is first-class. I miss her sister :(