Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG recomendations for a newbie  (Read 1221 times)

Hi All,

I need help with finding the ideal WG to lose my virginity with. She should be young (no older than her 20s), very good looking, slim and mature/sensible enough to show due care and consideration to a virgin punter.

I have browsed many threads but links on there seem to be broken or the girls are no longer online. Can you please share links of WG you have personally met and recommend who can create a great experience for me. Im based in London but can travel anywhere. 

Please note Im not looking for advice on what to do etc as there is great amount of that on this website already. Just recommendations of WGs from the experts on this forum. Thanks in advance.

Offline webpunter

When do you have to get your dissertation back to your lecturer ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

This website is pure. We only give useless advice.

Hidden Image/Members Only

At least to twats and underage wankers.  :hi:

Offline Clanger

Well, London has plenty of WG's to choose from, so click on the regional forums and start reading reviews. Find a review that you like the sound of, and then copy & paste the name of the WG into the UK Punting search box to see what other mentions there are of her.

Remember, what one man considers to be his perfect WG may not be to your tastes, so don't assume a glowing review will represent exactly what you are going to get.
Your first time will very likely be an uncomfortable and awkward experience, so don't feel disappointed if the experience goes a bit pear-shaped. I suggest visiting three WG's - maybe one a week. Physically losing your virginity is easy, but emotionally it doesn't happen all at once, it's more like a learning curve.

When you search the AdultWorks profiles, be savvy about it; many profiles are fake, many reviews are fake, so you have to use your head. If it looks too good to be true it usually is. Stick with the London area, there's no point traveling very far and getting stressed out and tired before you even get there.

Offline NIK

If you're genuine  :rolleyes: why don't you spend a few moments looking on the London reviews to begin with and if you find something that takes your fancy there (if not look at other regions) and you want to know more ask about those individuals specifically, rather than making a generalised, lazy arsed post that immediately raises suspicions?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:55:54 am by NIK »

Chuckman

Offline Cuntminion

This website is pure. We only give useless advice.

At least to twats and underage wankers.  :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jamboney

This one will meet all your needs OP:

External Link/Members Only

:lol: She's a beauty!

The review of her on here has to be a piss take surely

Offline Jamboney

:lol: She's a beauty!

The review of her on here has to be a piss take surely

Think I've answered my own question there. Alcohol and UKP don't go hand in hand!

Offline Cuntminion

Think I've answered my own question there. Alcohol and UKP don't go hand in hand!

The morning after
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:18:02 pm by comaminion »