Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanging up my condom (again)  (Read 2064 times)

Offline anchorage

So, having punted for many years, I first hung up the condom quite some time ago. I do, however, appear for certain testimonials from time to time.

But, I have to say, I find the current scene pretty grim unless you're prepared to spend serious money.

So, a few days back, I was planning another testimonial. Scanned through AW and found two possibilities. Ended up texting the first one; no reply. Phoned; no reply (the profile has now vanished). Looked again at the second, saw she wasn't working that day.

OK. So other plans.

There used to be numerous decent parlours in and around Wimbledon, Surbiton, etc. Most have long gone. So, checked out Ace. Called 'Elegance', asked about the set up. "I've got one black and one white girl, when do you want to come?", the maid said. OK, can you tell me a bit more about them first. "One is white and the other is black, when you come". OK, that told me all I needed to know.

Scanned through a bit more and called "Oriental Horny" in Surbiton. Described a 27 year old, size 8, long dark hair, etc,etc. So, just like the old days, off I went.

When I rang the door bell, a dumpy woman answered - obviously the maid. Went in, down the stairs. Turns out the maid was the girl. 27 had become 50, size 8 a 12. Even the hair had been cut short, just for me.

One look at the gut protruding and I said "Thanks, but no thanks". At this point, she started ranting, "I give good service, look (simulating a blow job), I do it for £40, try me, you see,......." If she had paid me, I wouldnt have stayed.

So, yes, all of that has happened before and there's nothing new but, sometimes, I'm happy that the condom remains on its peg as much as it does.

banjo

Have you tried Anna_Peach? I would if I was in your area.

yorkshire123

That's a shame as I will miss your invaluable input & advice  ;)

Offline anchorage

Camden's miles away banjo - take me hours to get there!

banjo

Offline NIK

banjo

It kind of sounds like you always use the same condom.  :D

Offline Wheelz77

That's a shame as I will miss your invaluable input & advice  ;)

LOL, post of the day  :D

Why bother joining UKP just to have a post or 2 to moan about how you are quitting punting?

Offline anchorage

Oh, you mean you don't use them until they break?  :(

I wondered why they started screaming at me and threw me out when I took out the old one and lay it neatly on the bed in readiness. And I'd been ironing it all this time as well.

Offline anchorage

Well, I might always change my mind, Wheelz.

Autopunter

Eh, I know what you mean. Personally I was considering deleting my AW profile and drastically cutting back.

I had a good thing going on for about a year with three regulars, even got a bit complaisant and bored. Boy was I wrong to complain about that. One has moved out of London, another is still around but semiretired and the third I have decided to no longer see after she became increasingly demanding.

As a result I have been spending more cash than usual finding new girls to try for a reliable punting experience and it hasn't been much fun. A few average punts, one crazy (inevitably British), sauna and AW rubbish galore around what they do, when and so on. After I have used up my last few credits I am taking a RB break for certain.

My major resolution has been to try to use the community resources here more, and have fewer but hopefully more quality punts. I was impressed by the evening I had at club Domina on the recommendation of another member. I may even go back to datin  :unknown:

Punting uses time, engery and cash and even feelings which could be spent elsewhere.  If we don't get y satisfaction out of it that's the subconscious telling us its time to take a break I think.

Sureshot

I had a good thing going on for about a year with three regulars, even got a bit complaisant and bored. Boy was I wrong to complain about that. One has moved out of London, another is still around but semiretired and the third I have decided to no longer see after she became increasingly demanding.

Out of interest, how does a prozzie get "demanding" or even "increasingly demanding"?

Pdubz

Definitely, if your not enjoying it anymore then its time to call it quits or take a break

After i had a shit punt were i was thinking wtf am i doing, i took a break and nearly been 2 months without punting, been able to do other things and pick up new hobbies as well as travelling.

StPunt

Have you tried Anna_Peach? I would if I was in your area.

you seem quite keen on anna's peach

Neal69

mmmmmmm

Is it just me?

But Why TF do people post on a punters forum that they are giving up punting  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I am a member of other forums about different hobbies but if I were to get bored with that hobby I would simply stop posting on a forum dedicated to say for example motorbikes if I was fed up with riding motorbikes.

This IMHO is a forum dedicated to riding Prossies and when I get fed up with shagging prossies I will simply fade into the distance.

N

LL

mmmmmmm

Is it just me?

But Why TF do people post on a punters forum that they are giving up punting  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I am a member of other forums about different hobbies but if I were to get bored with that hobby I would simply stop posting on a forum dedicated to say for example motorbikes if I was fed up with riding motorbikes.

This IMHO is a forum dedicated to riding Prossies and when I get fed up with shagging prossies I will simply fade into the distance.

N
Well obviously the OP doesn't really want to quit. He's become disillusioned by punting but he wants us to try and convince him that punting is still worthwhile. No doubt he would be happy to take our recommendations of girls in his area to restore his faith in punting again (until his next bad punt). So the post was a cry for help. But can we really bad arsed to help somebody who has contributed very little here?!

vw

Thank you for your service, did you qualify for the UKP pension ?

Ben4454

Quitting punting on Ukp is like being young and running away from home. Youre only doing it for attention and you'll be back in a day.  ;)

Offline anchorage

Maybe people didn't read the original post or just found the English a bit challenging. I never said I had retired, just that the activity was substantially diminished. But, not extinct as the recent report shows.

Auto gets it, in terms of the search costs part.

Seems to me that AW now dominates to such a degree that the idea that the internet would open up a treasure trove of vast resources is maybe not borne out in the way hoped. And, of course, AW is awash with frauds and fakes. Meanwhile, a number of the other 'old' sources have disappeared. Some of that is location dependent. So, when I used to work in London I had easy access to Notting Hill, Bayswater, Edgware Rd and beyond - vast choice, telephone boxes plastered with cards, etc. Also had "What's on in London", another good resource back in the day. Then, locally, you had the free papers.

Now, is it basically AW & Ace?

I'm sure if you're happy paying the prices of the good agencies, you'll get what you pay for.

So, having punted for 25 years, I'm not looking for anybody to persuade me to punt more or less. Nor is it a particular cry for help. Just, from my perspective, sources of good info seem sadly reduced, that's all.

LL

So, having punted for 25 years, I'm not looking for anybody to persuade me to punt more or less. Nor is it a particular cry for help. Just, from my perspective, sources of good info seem sadly reduced, that's all.

And why do you think that is?  It's because of people like you.
In the 4.5 years since you've been a member here you've only posted one review.
I rest my case :hi:

Date Registered:
    January 28, 2011, 01:22:38 pm