Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice HE asian-style massage Chancery Lane/Holborn  (Read 3067 times)

maurellopelosi

HI guys, was looking for a nice and relaxing place where i can have a decent asian-style massage with standard HE close to chancery lane tube station

Budget: 50-60£ (all-inclusive)

Any idea?

Cheers

gekiro

Try The Healthy Way at 94 Leather Lane.

maurellopelosi

Looks exactly the place i was looking for! cheers geriko, but have you been there?? any girl to recommend?? should i book in advance?

Offline Kamaka

I've been there several times in the past. HR guaranteed, and B2B usually another £20+ on top.
The girls do move around. Haven't been for over a year, so cannot recommend anyone in particular.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:01:56 am by Kamaka »

gekiro

Looks exactly the place i was looking for! cheers geriko, but have you been there?? any girl to recommend?? should i book in advance?

Haven't been for a while but I enjoyed a couple of B2B sessions with a lady called Anna. Probably late 30s, reasonable body with an OK HE technique who allowed RO. No idea if she still works there as the line up has changed a bit from what I understand.

maurellopelosi

everything smooth guys, 45£ for a 60 minute massage + 20£ tip for HE (she offered me B2B for 40£ but refused cuz was too much for me, at the end the she is a standard asian, not ugly nor pretty)