Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Ms L of Essex pls  (Read 1156 times)

Offline masseyferguson

She's been on my radar for a while and has recently started logging on again, I think she used to have another nick name but can't remember what it was.

Anybody seen her or know anything ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

She's been on my radar for a while and has recently started logging on again, I think she used to have another nick name but can't remember what it was.

Anybody seen her or know anything ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Update:-

beauty_Amber no longer offers OWO as an extra on her services, she used to, but she got the right hump with me because I posted a Positive review for her, and I had said in the review that she offered OWO as an extra, which she had let me have as an extra on the two occasions that I saw her.
At the time of me posting the review for her she was still offering OWO as an extra service, but she was still unhappy when I spoke to her by text tonight????  ffs :dash:

ramrodronnie

Update:-

beauty_Amber no longer offers OWO as an extra on her services, she used to, but she got the right hump with me because I posted a Positive review for her, and I had said in the review that she offered OWO as an extra, which she had let me have as an extra on the two occasions that I saw her.
At the time of me posting the review for her she was still offering OWO as an extra service, but she was still unhappy when I spoke to her by text tonight????  ffs :dash:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

ramrodronnie

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

I don't know why, but I copied and pasted beauty_Amber's link on here, but Antonya's profile is coming up instead? Confused??? I'll try copying and pasting beauty_Amber's link again!   :dash:

Offline masseyferguson

Woh there , Woh .

Thanks for hijacking my thread RRR !!!

Offline socks

Woh there , Woh .

Thanks for hijacking my thread RRR !!!
Needs another R for random

ramrodronnie

Chill out masseyfergusson, I was only letting you guys know thay beauty_Amber isn't offering OWO anymore, she told me that she's only allowing it to regulars who she has got to know. I'll try to figure out how to post a thread of my own, as I still haven't got used to using this site properly yet, so I apologise masseyfergusson.

ramrodronnie

Funny Fucker aint you Socks?      :crazy:

ramrodronnie

I apologise again massyfurguson, I've now at long last figured out how to use this friggin site. So it won't be happening again.   

Offline socks

Funny Fucker aint you Socks?      :crazy:
Well I do try to inject a spot of humour when the opportunity presents itself :thumbsup:

Offline masseyferguson

All fine with me RRR, as my OP is bumped .... and I still await info on MsL anyone ?