Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG CINDY - Hounslow  (Read 1883 times)

1 review(s) for BLONDE SWEET CINDY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier today for 1 hour, £80.

Comms: Good. Told her i wanted OWO and FK, she said ok. After previous debacle i wanted to be clear on service.

Location: Entrance on Hounslow High St, next to Argos. Very intrusive in the afternoon.  Once i got there i just stood nearby thinking about cancelling as there are dozens of people passing every minute. Also being a local-ish area for me i was paranoid about being spotted. Anyway went back to nearby M&S and bought a cheap hoodie and rushed in.

Even though it was in the afternoon, no lights in the hallway, her flat is on 2nd floor. what a dump.
The flat is very basic.

Her: Pics are accurate although she looks a bit skinnier than pics.

After handing her the money she said have shower, i tried to tell her  i just had one an hour ago, couldn't understand and she insisted. so off i went to have a shower.  Shes been in this country 4 years on and off and still cant skeak english or pretends not to. Back in the room she greeted me and i tried to kiss her but she was not having any of it, onto bed i laid down and she sat next to me stoking my cock.
Hmmm she want to take the lead, thats ok by me, im rock hard and she then gets the condom. wow wow hold on, owo please. no owo today she says sorry just relax baby, so condom goes on and i get ow for a few mins.

Then lays down next to me and i tried some kissing but it was only reluctant light FK, sucked her tits, and finished into mish. After cleaning up she got dressed. Oh well i get the hint.

Once outside i looked at my watch and i only had 25 mins in there!!

I have seen Cindy before about 3 years ago when she worked in the Madison Heights apartments just down the road from where she is now. Then she used to provide good OWO and FK. I told her about that and she said yeah she worked there for 2 years and now she's been back to hungary for a year, had a  boyfriend but he dumped her so shes back to London.

Ok next time before handing over my hard earned dosh im gonna check services again. I've being taken for a mug twice in a row now.

BTW i spotted a review earlier (YOUNG MANDY) and the profiles are almost same word for word:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62779.0

I think the punter there had a much better time than me.

Jamesmadden

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Mistake number one - punting in Hounslow. Hounslow is largely a shit hole for punting and is infested by romanian WG's

Ben4454

Sounds like the usual romanian/hungarian gf experience.

Get your money - then tell you to have a shower (time-wasting tactic)

At this point I would of wanted a refund.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:16:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline kowalski

This horrible dump is where fortunately I once walked from Sexy Jenny love.I think they must go through man hate training.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43015.0

Offline HappyandLucky

This horrible dump is where fortunately I once walked from Sexy Jenny love.I think they must go through man hate training.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43015.0
Agreed, I have had 2 shite punts at this venue and will never return.  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

My friend went to her long time back

Says she is stunning physically

But that's the end!!

Lacklustre attitude shit services
no smiles
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac