Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bromley Outcall  (Read 1186 times)

Offline blue80

Hi,

I'm due to be stopping in Bromley in a few weeks overnight and wonder if anyone can suggest anyone?

I'd like British, white, busty outside of that I'm pretty open to suggestions

Had a look on AW and found 18 none really jumped out at me

Thanks in advance

Offline Londonpunter30

It's a bit of a dead area.  Very few Central London agencies will send anyone out to there and not many locals.

What services are you after ? What sort of girls do you like ?

Offline blue80

That's a shame although the lack of results AW produced was an indication  :thumbsdown:

Was just seeking a good dirty fuck - not too much to have asked for

Online Anadin

Agencies may not be interested but there are loads of independents who will be. They don't have to be local to do an out call. Just search for someone within say a 20 Mile radius of where you're staying.

Offline blue80

I might stick up a reverse bid once I have confirmation of which hotel it's going to be!

Thanks  :hi:

Online Anadin

I wouldn't rely on reverse bids, they're a bit shit. I'd be proactive now and search for what you want.

Offline blue80

I ended up putting a RB up - started with a flurry of bid's - currently have 19 but only 2 really match up to what I'd want

Got a HL of about 4 so will leave it for another 2 weeks and look to make a booking

Offline Londonpunter30

That's seems to be how rb's work you get loads at the start and at the end, not much in the middle
  There are a few serial bidders in this area, gena, malinka and a few others who just bid on all bookings near them

Offline agcnospam

I may also have to visit  Bromley soon and spotted that this girl is in the area every Tuesday, never met her but well reviewed I believe and a bit dirty - ex maxes Angel who likes a bit of DT action;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another girl who is fairly local to Bromley (Kent anyway) and may be close enough for an OC;

And a final busty lady who looks pretty decent but again I have not met personally;

Good luck with your trip, if you do meet any of these or any others, review would be great as I may need some pointers myself.

Cheers