Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Odd things WGs do  (Read 3400 times)

Tony Montana

I had an overnight with a girl at her place, and during the evening I needed to go and take a pee.  She insisted on coming with me and standing beside me watching as I took a leak.  I've no idea if she was just checking I didn't piss on her floor or if she was testing me to see if I could go with an audience present but it seems odd all the same.

Offline GalaxyMan

Maybe checking that you didn't wander elsewhere in her house or apartment? Looked in draws and cupboards? Looked for cash or 'stash'?

Just a thought......

GM

Tony Montana

Maybe checking that you didn't wander elsewhere in her house or apartment? Looked in draws and cupboards? Looked for cash or 'stash'?

Just a thought......

GM

I don't think so, as the loo door was in view of the dining room where we both were before and after.

yorkshire123

Maybe a fetish?

One GF many moons ago was obsessed with watching me piss & loved holding him when I did it.
Last I heard she had shacked up with another bird for a bit of carpet munching so maybe she subconsciously always wanted to be a man & have her own cock, or I suppose I could have put her off men for life.

By the way she couldn't aim for shit & I got fed up of cleaning piss off my shoes.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Maybe a fetish?

One GF many moons ago was obsessed with watching me piss & loved holding him when I did it.
Last I heard she had shacked up with another bird for a bit of carpet munching so maybe she subconsciously always wanted to be a man & have her own cock, or I suppose I could have put her off men for life.

By the way she couldn't aim for shit & I got fed up of cleaning piss off my shoes.

I heard it's very hard to aim little 'uns!  :D

Offline punk

I had an overnight with a girl at her place, and during the evening I needed to go and take a pee.  She insisted on coming with me and standing beside me watching as I took a leak.  I've no idea if she was just checking I didn't piss on her floor or if she was testing me to see if I could go with an audience present but it seems odd all the same.

may be thinking about offering WS as a service? or she has a fetish?

James999

I had an overnight with a girl at her place, and during the evening I needed to go and take a pee.  She insisted on coming with me and standing beside me watching as I took a leak.

She probably had gear stashed in the cistern and wanted to make sure you didn't nick it  :unknown:

Offline PLeisure

yup, that's quite bizarre......  :crazy:

How did she explain that she was about to accompany you to the boy's room? Kinda funny  :D

vw

Maybe it is a trap to find your UKP name, your the only mention of piss watching lately.

Type_O_Negative

Maybe she didn't want you to sniff or nick her dirty knickers from laundry basket  :wacko:

Offline pianodave

Lots of girls seem to like watching guys piss for some reason or holding it for them. Maybe she wanted a golden shower

vw

Just a thought, maybe she was checking your not one of those guys that sits down to pee or she didn't want you dumping at hers !

Offline Cuntminion

would she have been so keen if you were having a pony?

My opinion is you probably have the look of a shower gel thief  :D

Trust no one

Offline stevedave

If you're having an overnight with her, you must know her to a reasonable level, enough for good banter etc. I'd have just asked her why she wanted to watch?

Offline maxxblue

Who was it?

Maybe fellow punters can comment on whether she has behaved in similar ways with them?

Offline tazz

Ive never once had a WG stand in the bathroom whilst i take a piss or ever heard of this happening to any guy. This sounds preety bizzare, you should have asked her why she was doing this.

a10

Just a thought......

GM

That'd be my guess. Does this WG do many outcalls at her place? Little bit nervous you might go for a wonder and find out too much about her real life maybe?  :unknown:

Tony Montana

That'd be my guess. Does this WG do many outcalls at her place? Little bit nervous you might go for a wonder and find out too much about her real life maybe?  :unknown:

The loo door was in view of where we were so I couldn't go off snooping even if I wanted to.

I just never thought to ask at the time, maybe because we had polished of a couple bottles of wine.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:32:45 am by Tony Montana »

fgs

The last(and final)bird was so paranoid that she would come into the bog and watch over me whilst i had a shit - not recommended btw. I think women are invariably paranoid about everything even if you are paying them a ton for the pleasure.

fgs

This i think is the likely reason though

Offline NIK

Maybe a fetish?

Yeah. I had a prossy (not 'wg'  :rolleyes:) hold my cock once while I took a piss. It was quite a turn in. However of course I couldn't piss!  :blush:

Offline cueball

The door thing I find odd at times, I can understand not standing in full view dressed in God knows what but a lot don't even pop their heads round, they just completely hide behind the door, the door just seems to open all by itself.

squeezebox

Not so odd, but a similar one to being accompanied to the bathroom.

Before a punt she offers a shared shower experience, nothing unusual there, nice experience. After the punt had finished, and I start to shower, she "seemed" to like to watch me shower. Big smile on her face, maybe amused by my now flacid cock, or getting her rocks off as I soap up my body..who knows.. :unknown:   

banjo

Just a thought, maybe she was checking your not one of those guys that sits down to pee or she didn't want you dumping at hers !

Didn't want a guy dumping in her toilet? What sort of weirdo would be worried about that? That's what toilets are for. Would she prefer him to hold it in until it burst out which she was sucking his dick?

squeezebox

The door thing I find odd at times, I can understand not standing in full view dressed in God knows what but a lot don't even pop their heads round, they just completely hide behind the door, the door just seems to open all by itself.

Something like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ben4454

I was once in a punt and after a amazing fuck session this hottie turns to me and says

Want to have a dump on my face?

:vomit:

Offline PLeisure

I was once in a punt and after a amazing fuck session this hottie turns to me and says

Want to have a dump on my face?

:vomit:

erm...... cheers ?  :drinks:

SirFrank

I suffer from a bit of stage fright when it comes to being watched and pissing, so if she wanted to watch me piss we'd probably still be there now with the taps running

Swansea lad

I get stage fright as well. Its hard enough to have a piss after a shag without being watched!

Offline Jeremy

Lends itself very well to a B&S. Get you inside before you've a chance to look at her