Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Amber of Colchester  (Read 1631 times)

4 review(s) for beauty_Amber (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only

After seeing a review of Amber on here and seeing the profile I decided to pay her a visit. I was considering Issa or Anya but I'm more of a brunette man. Having had some crap service from EE's I was apprehensive, but took the plunge.

Communication. 10/10 Phoned the day before and booked the slot, also text the morning of the punt as it was 100+ mile return journey, booking confirmed and postcode given.

Venue. Arrived 15 minutes early and found parking fairly easily. Flat was again easy to find even for myself who isn't familiar with the town.

Arrived at the door on time, for it to be opened with no-one in view, which I felt uneasy about so I just stood there till Amber appeared. No need to worry as she's probably one of the sexiest looking women I've ever seen. Her english is very good and she can hold a decent conversation.
I was offered a drink and a shower, which I accepted and also took the chance to get the paperwork done before the shower. I also had asked for her to be wearing stockings and the thigh high boots she has in her profile pics.
Out of the shower and I started with her doing a fantastic lapdance where I could touch and feel while having some excellent DFK. Amber must have a near perfect body, zero fat and toned all over. Followed by oral which was very good, and then returned the favour, before sex with me on top and her bent over the corner of the bed. Didn't last long before shooting my load.
A quick shower by both of us and a chat and I was ready to go again. More of the same, this time Amber being completely naked, oral, RO and sex with the best position having Amber on top just squatting on my cock whilst holding my hands for balance. Another good load shot into the rubber. Last ten minutes spent getting dressed and a chat.
Would definitely recommend and I will return when the opportunity arises. Shame she's so far away.

Offline itk

Offline Talbear

Going in again for visit no 3 this week....

She'll be the only girl I've seen more than twice.... She's seriously good!!

bigsexy

hi was thinking of booking,just wondering what part of colchester is she in?many thanks