Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kira Blonde  (Read 1546 times)

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Any punters  have any info on this W.G face seems familiar,harrow or north london,just cant place her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Makka124

I'm sure she was in Hendon opposite the bookies

Offline punk

I'm sure she was in Hendon opposite the bookies

thanks,i think she got a negative, knew i had seen her face some where.

raylondoner

thanks,i think she got a negative, knew i had seen her face some where.

Is she really 4' 5"?  ;)

Offline punk

Is she really 4' 5"?  ;)

yeah, think they got that mix up, the ex hendon group should really do better.

raylondoner

yeah, think they got that mix up, the ex hendon group should really do better.

Suspect it lost something in the conversion from Euros due to the recent huge rate decrease!  :hi:

Offline punk

Suspect it lost something in the conversion from Euros due to the recent huge rate decrease!  :hi:

:D pity the price didn't reflect reality.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:21:06 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

that why i did not bother.

I understand, still at lease not all of the crew there are bad  :drinks:

Offline punk

I understand, still at lease not all of the crew there are bad  :drinks:

Not and some are half good / half bad, other factors dont help.

Offline The_Don

Not and some are half good / half bad, other factors dont help.

Agreed, I was thinking about a return but much like some places. Those factors are off putting. Hence I'm looking elsewhere currently 

Offline SamLP

I remember the name and face. I can't remember her being in Hendon. I think she was in Willesden or thereabouts with another group who used to mess punters about. Didn't try and see anyone there as there were new profiles every so often when they got some bad fb they would just delete and create a new one. Same faces, different names.

Offline punk

Agreed, I was thinking about a return but much like some places. Those factors are off putting. Hence I'm looking elsewhere currently

Dont blame you, i'll hit that place on the head, i might go back for one or may be two of the women there, but just see once, because of the negative factors here and in other threads.

I could say the two in question for them its unlucky, they are suffering,but i feel that the place is seeing major foot fall and i doubt any are worried.

Its twice in the role that i've had to wait and given different reasons,though both times i know it was because other punters had been squeezed in and or they were too many women there and punters.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:43:41 pm by punk »

Offline punk

I remember the name and face. I can't remember her being in Hendon. I think she was in Willesden or thereabouts with another group who used to mess punters about. Didn't try and see anyone there as there were new profiles every so often when they got some bad fb they would just delete and create a new one. Same faces, different names.

Your right about willesden,sure hendon briefly she was defo in stratford or leyton under another name last year,year before a good few times.

Offline punk

Offline Cunning Punt

Punk,

She was in Harrow-on-the-Hill and, briefly, Rayners Lane, about a year ago. She may well have been other places but I can't recall.

I saw her 3 times within about a three-month period in 2014 but she disappeared about a year ago. The first time she was moody, the other 2 times very friendly and fairly chatty.

She's petite, just under 5ft I would say with smallish but nice breasts. I found her little package very cute and a big turn-on which is why I went back, despite the limited service - particularly as she was only charging £60 an hour back then.

She didn't do kissing (and I see FK is still not on her profile likes), but did do CIM inclusive.

She didn't seem that happy in her job. Maybe the break has done her good but who knows and this was a year ago, so may or may not be helpful.

Offline punk

Punk,

She was in Harrow-on-the-Hill and, briefly, Rayners Lane, about a year ago. She may well have been other places but I can't recall.

I saw her 3 times within about a three-month period in 2014 but she disappeared about a year ago. The first time she was moody, the other 2 times very friendly and fairly chatty.

She's petite, just under 5ft I would say with smallish but nice breasts. I found her little package very cute and a big turn-on which is why I went back, despite the limited service - particularly as she was only charging £60 an hour back then.

She didn't do kissing (and I see FK is still not on her profile likes), but did do CIM inclusive.

She didn't seem that happy in her job. Maybe the break has done her good but who knows and this was a year ago, so may or may not be helpful.

thanks for the info CP. The one i saw recently may have been better on another day, bits were good, but the rush to get me out the door plus other bits makes it a non positive experience for me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:10:41 pm by punk »