Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London adult party club-Dagenham  (Read 5473 times)

Dreamman1234

Relatively new to the "party scene", and was my first visit to London adult part club in Dagenham. Well what can I say really put me off party's, I understand it's a  budget party but the standards are way below what you would be expect.  Went to the 8-11 party on Wednesday, and was an absoloute cockfest. The guys that attend do not know how to que what's so ever. All the girls are very average looking, many on the tubby side. Mainly one on ones no swinging at all when I was their. Pretty shit evening tbh. Won't be returning, can anyone suggest a better party in London ? A lot of waiting around, they say max ratio is 5:1, but I can assure you this is a lie, ratio was more like 8:1. Avoid at all costs, better idea to have one hour with a local wg. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:59:26 pm by Dreamman1234 »

Dreamman1234

Yh I'm contemplating attended one of their nights. Have you been before, if so which night is best to attend for a newbie. Preferably one with less men

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing OP.

I get a weekly email from LAPC and have been tempted by the price. Whenever I look at the advertised girls though, there are only about 3 out of 10 I could possibly contemplate fucking. Their website has a gallery of about 100 girls, but there only ever seem to be about 15-20 of these that are ever listed at the Dagenham event.

It's not a budget provider, but you could try External Link/Members Only - they offer 2 hour parties where the max ratio is 2:1. Cost £160.

Dreamman1234

Yes the lapc party's advertise a variety of girls, but every week almost all the same girls turn up I'm hearing. Mainly Romanians!. I managed to fuck to girls Shaila and Luna who were the only half decen looking girls their, the sex however was very mechanical and the girls seemed like they had other places to be. The girls seem to take a lot of breaks too, so out of the 3 hours their basically available for about 2. The spa the party is held at is very worn out tbh. it's also on a busy main road with many passing public members so discretion is not gurunteed. I felt like all the passing people knew what was going on inside. The spa is far too small for the amount of guys they let in!

Dick4snowqueens

Wow £60 for 3hours party...that's too low and ratio of guys to girls is a bit off putting

Daveangel

There have been a few who were lucky enough to go when the ratios were low.
There are very few ladies who I would book if I saw them on adultwork with pictures,but mostly not to be honest.
Never when I went though,some rooms which literally had punters in waiting their turn so your getting it on so to speak with a viewing audience.
The concept of waiting your turn so to speak falls on deaf ears sometimes.
Just not worth the hassle to be honest with you.

Dreamman1234

That's well put, not worth the hassle at all. You are right about the viewing audience usually 10 or so men watching ur performance, which can sometimes be off putting. Which one of the girls would you book then? Cause I really can't think of any from lapc party's.

Offline Riprock

I've been to a few LAPC parties but not the Dagenham one. But i have it on good authority it is pretty poor.

Too many punters, and the quality of the WG's not there at all.

The happy one

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said budget. There budget for a reason

£80 for three hours they are not going to limit the number of guys as they want to earn

Your better off saving for a month or two and going to a party where the girls are good looking and the ratio is controlled

The one I am going to next week is out of London but is promising less than 2 to 1

5 girls 7 guys
6 girls 8 guys

So there will always be a hole free somewhere

Offline Riprock

The one I am going to next week is out of London but is promising less than 2 to 1
5 girls 7 guys
6 girls 8 guys

Care to share what party you're attending.

Offline smiths

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said budget. There budget for a reason

£80 for three hours they are not going to limit the number of guys as they want to earn

Your better off saving for a month or two and going to a party where the girls are good looking and the ratio is controlled

5 girls 7 guys
6 girls 8 guys

LAPC in Dagenham is £60 for 3 hours.

The happy one

Sorry did not think anyone from London would travel out so did not think about a link

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Sorry did not think anyone from London would travel out so did not think about a link

External Link/Members Only

As long as a good service is offered by all WGs and they don't all take long breaks that's a decent price for that low ratio, good to see some more parties about.

The happy one

LAPC in Dagenham is £60 for 3 hours.

Sorry to say that I can not help but think you get what you pay for

Would a stunner who has great feedback looks hot and a good enjoys list really want 20 to 30 guys fighting over her

She would earn more on one to ones

Dreamman1234

I understand what you pay for is what you get. In just trying to help others out by making sure they never make the mistake I did by attending lapc. Most the party's in London lack quality, even phonix.

Offline smiths

Sorry to say that I can not help but think you get what you pay for

Would a stunner who has great feedback looks hot and a good enjoys list really want 20 to 30 guys fighting over her

She would earn more on one to ones

I have been to some LAPC parties at the spa which were ok, thing is its pot luck and no quality control with a host who doesn't care.

As a punting principle there isn't a correlation between what I pay and how good a WG might be as that's dictated by her attitude. Best thing for punters in my view is go to all parties they can and see which they like best.

Offline Cabbots

I went to a LAPC party in Dagenham last year - walked in, took one look at the girls, and the sheer number of guys, turned round and walked.  The hostess said I'd be banned from attending any other parties of theirs as I had committed and then changed my mind.  I replied I'm glad I'm banned, as I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to revisit and share four girls with 17 guys...

Offline JamesKW

I regularly go to this,unfortunately you chose the busiest week of the year,the week after Ramadan.I did the same last year,this year I went the week before and found it very quiet.Generally though it can be a bit hit and miss some weeks are busy some are not.I have never had less than three girls even on the busiest weeks.I admit it can be a bit intimidating so it is not for the faint hearted.I have had queue jumpers,people stand over the bed trying to hurry you up.I still quite like it though.

Dreamman1234

Surely if last year the week after Ramadan was the busiest, the host should have taken measures to make the party after Ramadan this year a bit better, e.g get a few extra wg'a in. Or limit the number of punters. Just shows the host does not care, and really just wants to take the money and run.

Daveangel

The gent who runs it only organises the girls who attend and posts on the website who will be there,nothing more.
He is in attendance but focusing on his own needs so to speak but not in the rooms the other gents are in.
The folks who run the spa just run the bar and leave everything to run itself.
My point is it's not run at all,if your planning on going to a party I would stick with the Phoenix Club although I've heard it's not as good as the LMP days it is still the best option.

Dreamman1234

I'm still trying to find an alternative to LMP to be honest but sadly I've been unsuccessful so far. Phonix is ok I heard, but still nothing like the good old LMP. What are the ratios at phonix ?

Daveangel

Not been to Phoenix myself but it's still probably much better than what's out there at the moment in London

Dreamman1234

Ain't been myself, but 160 for two hours seems decent if their is a low ratio of punters to girls. However If the ratio is high, that can't be any good as their less time available at Phoenix. I know they have 6 girls each party, would be great if someone can confirms is the number of punters is fixed, and which party's are less busy. I did try and call but the lady that picked up seemed very rude and impatient. She said the party is in a flat near Hyde Park Corner, I asked her about the space Inside etc she replied with " your holding up the line, if you want to come, come, if not don't. I'd still like to visit depending on the ratio.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:24:06 pm by Dreamman1234 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Ain't been myself, but 160 for two hours seems decent if their is a low ratio of punters to girls. However If the ratio is high, that can't be any good as their less time available at Phoenix. I know they have 6 girls each party, would be great if someone can confirms is the number of punters is fixed, and which party's are less busy. I did try and call but the lady that picked up seemed very rude and impatient. She said the party is in a flat near Hyde Park Corner, I asked her about the space Inside etc she replied with " your holding up the line, if you want to come, come, if not don't. I'd still like to visit depending on the ratio.

Never more than a 2:1 M to F ratio at TPC.

There are numerous posts on this site saying how difficult it is to predict which party may have the lowest ratio. You can never be sure.

In my experience the busy parties are usually more fun than the quiet ones.

Offline smiths

Phoenix which was LMP has a max ratio of 2.1, this has been the case for years and many of us know they wont go over that 2.1. The reason its £160 is because of the max ratio and the number of WGs at each party.

Dreamman1234

Thanks. Which girls from tpc would you say is must fuck. Goinbr to plan which party I attend depending on the girls available.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks. Which girls from tpc would you say is must fuck. Goinbr to plan which party I attend depending on the girls available.

Different punters will recommend different girls, but if you do some research here by searching you may get some clues.

Dreamman1234

good luck to those chaps attending lapc party Tomoz, going to be entering a hell hole.

Offline jbl

Is there any MMF action at LAPC or is it just 1on1's with a queue waiting to go next? Looking to head there tomorrow night.
Thanks

Offline Riprock

It's queuing for a 1-to-1 for their other parties.  Probably the same at Dagenham. 

Report back if you go.

Dreamman1234

It's just  1 on 1, with a queing. However the idiots that attend do not know how to que. also their is long long waits all the time, as their is far to many guys in comparison to the girls. Also the girls that are attending today are right mingers. I would avoid  this place if I was you.

Mike Oxhard

It's just  1 on 1, with a queing.

So how on earth can they call this a party??? Sounds terrible!!

LL

So how on earth can they call this a party??? Sounds terrible!!
It sounds like a Soho walkup, but where the flats are at street level, and the front doors to them are left wide open.

Mike Oxhard

It sounds like a Soho walkup, but where the flats are at street level, and the front doors to them are left wide open.

And the queue half way down the road  :scare: And it sounds like it's all for a go with a girl who isn't anywhere near the quality you can find in a walk up!!

So...are you all standing there naked queuing trying to have a waz to keep hard so you are ready while at the same time making small talk with the guy next to you??  :sarcastic:  Sounds like the ultimate sausage fest  :scare:

Dreamman1234

Some of the guys don't even keep their towels on, just wanking 1m away from u. They have 2 jacuzzi which are not cleaned at all.

Dreamman1234

Can anyone confirm what the party was like on 29th July 2015 ?

Offline drwho

Alright, so LAPC is basic, but I've had some pretty good times there, and (for me at least) especially without the financial guilt that may come after a more pricey event.

Take it for what it is.
I've found some girls there that haven't appealed, but have enjoyed talking to them when we were both naked in the shower/jacuzzi/sauna... It's an experience.

There is that one room with the waterproof bed that smells pretty funny though.

The first time I went it was ok, but then after trying LMP I vowed not to return to LAPC.
Glad I have done though, as numbers were lower on return visits and my confidence was higher, so got more shags in on the return visits.
Unfortunately I can't go unless the wife is away, as I don't get home until after 1am.
I would recommend though, but yes, it's not Phoenix or a private 121. Be prepared to queue,  get a shag in then relax for a bit, then see what happens.. You've only spent £60.

Dreamman1234

Doesn't sound appealing at all still.

Dreamman1234

Offline Riprock

Yes, the only English girl there i think.

Dreamman1234

Offline Riprock

Good fuck?

She alright.  Not my cup of tea looks/body wise but a good attitude.

Dreamman1234

She alright.  Not my cup of tea looks/body wise but a good attitude.
that's the same story with all the lapc girls, who out of their girls would you say is a good fuck, like filthy par type fuck

vt

that's the same story with all the lapc girls, who out of their girls would you say is a good fuck, like filthy par type fuck

So after dissing the place all over this thread, you're still interested in going?!?   :dash:

Offline Riprock

that's the same story with all the lapc girls...

I know, but it's the best you'll get for 60 notes

Dreamman1234

Not going ever again. Just wondering if theirs any filthy girls that I can book for a 1 on 1

Offline davidgood

A lot of the LAPC girls are part timers who have civvy jobs or there is least one I know is a genuine uni student, so not available for 1 to 1s.

I have not gone through the LAPC gallery tonight,  but from memory those who have AW profiles are -Emma Louise, Princess Leia, Jakki and Melons Marie.

Regards,

davidgood

Dreamman1234

Who is the uni student, private message me please.