Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Laser Beauty Clinic (Sheffield)  (Read 1232 times)

Offline BP96

The advert on Gumtree had some quite risque pictures. I was to be disappointed.

External Link/Members Only

So at £15 for half an hour I thought I'd TOFTT and booked in for 11am.

As I parked up there were some quite lovely young Asian ladies walking in to start work. I was rubbing my hands in glee!

However, it was the sour faced old lady (late 40s/50s) who showed me into the room who then came in and started the massage.

I took my underpants off and lay down like a trooper but she covered me with a thin towel and massaged through the towel.

So I thought I would at least enjoy the massage but it was a very mixed experience. She clearly knew about pressure points in the back etc but equally there was lots of rubbing, some really weird whole hand pinching on my back, and even massaging of the stomach (WTF?! Lucky I hadn't eaten!)

When I was asked to turn over and she was massaging my legs through the towel I closed my eyes and thought of Lucy Liu. I managed to generate a strong erection but within seconds she had ended the massage and disappeared.

Oh well, we can cross this place off the happy ending list.

TLDR: no happy ending, mixed massage, cheap at £15/30 mins

Offline munterhunter

I know someone in Bristol who's a qualified massage therapist she charges £40 an hour or £50 if she's dealing with a sports injury. No happy endings! Looks like the OP found a parlour that operates strictly by the Marquis of Queensbury rules "No touching below the belt"

Offline BP96

The weird thing is that if it's an absolute no-no then they will tell me that I must leave my underwear on before leaving me to get changed. That didn't happen here. She did tell me that if I'd booked in for an hour I would have received an oil massage so maybe there is some scope there if someone wants to have a go...

PS just noticed that the pictures now are much more sober.

Maybe they read my post  :dance:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:23:49 pm by BP96 »

Offline Tricks

Having been twice for hour long bookings I don't think it will ever be anything more than just a good massage.

It is in my opinion the best massage in Sheffield and well worth £30. I always leave happy without the "Happy ending"

Offline BP96

Who does the massage?

I don't mind if there's no happy ending if I at least get a good massage. I wasn't overly impressed with my masseuse though.

Offline Tricks

It was the old bird. Sorry to disappoint.

Maybe it was because I had booked for an hour, or she suspected you were after more than just a massage.

She's worth another go for £30 in any event.

Offline BP96

:(

I normally go to Thai Retreat on London Road if I want a good massage albeit without a happy ending.

Same price although I noticed that it says they have 'all new staff'.

Offline Tricks

Been to Thai retreat and as you say no happy ending, but a good massage nonetheless.

I can't explain why your massage was not up to par, but sometimes it's just on the day!

Let me know if you try the new girls at TR