Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amy Black  (Read 1729 times)

Jamesmadden

External Link/Members Only

Saw her quite recently at her apartment near Wembley/Colindale.

Physical: Cracking body, toned but not hard. Her butt is very nice, round chunky (although not too big) and I couldnt resist rimming her.

Services: Services are as stated on profile however, I only engaged in rimming (on her) several positions (missionary, cowgirl and finally doggy), facesitting and kissing. She also had a friendly attitude and remained enthusiastic throughout the session.

Negatives: A bit of a clockwatcher but nevertheless I stayed for the entire booking.

Additional info: Parking is widely available and costs £2:50 an hour during peak ours.

Offline Ladypleaser

Facial-wise , how would u describe her?

Offline walras

I also saw Amy recently. Facially, looks mid-50s. Decent body with accurate pictures, but no face for a reason. Services as listed - OK oral, ho hum cowgirl and good massage, but I didn't find her very attractive and wouldn't return.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Yeah I have seen her in March. Just as described, OK service. I turned up late so I only managed a 15 min booking. Cracking body. I believe she goes to my local gym, :scare: that face is not one that you would forget.

Jamesmadden

I'd agree. Her face is not the best. It's not pretty but it's not bad enough to induce post traumatic stress disorder  :lol:

Offline Nk14

Fk is a must for me during a punt however when I punted her i had to avoid that due to her looks even though it was on offer. I only repeated as she was local and at that time was charging 60ph. Her body is fit for her age though