Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET ANGEL SOPHIE  (Read 1314 times)

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Spohie yesterday 22nd July, I went to see her as she had lots of good FBs, and FRs on AW, I spent an hour with Sophie, and had waited quite a while before I was able to see her, my fault, just couldn't find the time, any way comms with Sophie were very good, she answered all of my communications as soon as she was able, from her FBs she's quite a busy girl, and in big demand, Great sex with this lovely girl, she's got a lovely friendly personality, for me that goes a long way, nice looking girl, with a lovely slim little body, fair hair, which is, I think is quite unuaual for a Romanian girl, but it wasn't so much her hair that I was interested in, she greeted me wearing just a bra, and panties (Lovely!) she says she's 5ft 6ins but she seems a little shorter than that, she pretty much looks like her profile pics, it's hard to tell when their faces are blotted out, anyway on meeting Sophie she immediately planted me a big full on kiss on the lips, I had bought her a gift, bra and panties, which she loved, got the admin sorted, then we carried on kissing and caressing, I then stripped off while Sophie put on her new bra and panties, as she was eager to try them on (bless her) but they didn't stay on her for more that a few seconds lol, I removed them, and we got onto the bed naked, we carried on french kissing and caressing each other, I asked Sophie to sit on my face, as I couldn't wait to taste her pussy, she was very clean, smelt, and tasted gorgeous, I spent quite a while licking and sucking, before Sophie moved down and started sucking my cock OWO and quite deep, Sohie then asked me to do 69, how could I refuse? This continued for a while, I then asked her if she would like sex in doggy, which she was happy to oblige, I fucked her as hard as I could, not too long or I would have exploded too soon, I asked her to ride me cowgirl, which again Sophie was happy to oblige, as she was riding me she reached around and stroked and played with my balls (nice) by now her pussy was very wet, I then suggested missionary, again Sophie was very eager to do, I do love to have missionary as my last position, well I pounded her as hard as I could gripping her bum cheeks as I fucked her, this went on for quite some time until I knew I was about to explode, I asked Sophie if I could CIM, which again she was happy to do, OMG! it was absolutely heavenly, I unloaded lots into her pretty mouth, she then went to her bathroom to spit out and clean her mouth, she came back, we then cuddled, and I gave her a massage, which I'm sure she liked, she then returned the compliment, Sophie never once checked the time, and I didn't have clue whether we had gone over or not, there was honestly no rushing whatsoever, I did pay Sophie an extra £20 for CIM, but if you don't have that service, then it's £80, all I can say is how many girls can you have great sex with for £80 an hour? Sophie IMO is a lovely, pretty, sexy, clean, polite, honest Romanian girl, and is a Great Punt, I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Offline JR

East London is not East England, please ask Admin to move this to the London board

Offline socks

East London is not East England, please ask Admin to move this to the London board
And perhaps bung a few full stops in your posts while you're at it. Thats a helluva sentence without a pause for breath :lol:

ramrodronnie

Oh well East London, East England, geographically East London is less distance from me than Colchester for example?

ramrodronnie

What is this a friggin grammer test now? ffs   :thumbsdown:  lol

markw

What is this a friggin grammer test now? ffs   :thumbsdown:  lol

That's "grammar".

ramrodronnie

Now it's a friggin spellin exam! lmfbo   :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Anyway, stop the friggin exam's, and tests, and try and concentrate on the pussy? :diablo: