Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Miss Michelle xx - HA3  (Read 1548 times)

4 review(s) for xx Miss Michelle xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'd had my eye on Michelle since Steve2's review and was in the market for a value duo (seems to have increased from £100 to £120 in the last few days). I couldn't spot an obvious duo partner in AW but what the hell, I'd give it a go.

Text to confirm duo availability, received affirmative and address, I confirmed and eventually away I went. Location given was a slightly run down street of terrace houses around the corner from Harrow and Wealdstone station. Phoned to announce arrival in the vicinity and the call went through to voicemail. Followed up with a text. Nothing. Waited fifteen minutes beyond the agreed time and walked.

Michelle has previous for time wasting on duo bookings (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52805)  so I'd be interested to hear if anyone's actually seen her as part of a duo.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review

Text to confirm duo availability, received affirmative and address, I confirmed and eventually away I went. Location given was a slightly run down street of terrace houses around the corner from Harrow and Wealdstone station. Phoned to announce arrival in the vicinity and the call went through to voicemail. Followed up with a text. Nothing. Waited fifteen minutes beyond the agreed time and walked.

I take it you have had no rely to text offering a concession offered for, wasted your time (which is bad form)

doobes

I take it you have had no rely to text offering a concession offered for, wasted your time (which is bad form)

Thanks. No, it's only the third time I've had my time wasted but she is the first I've encountered to not eventually get back in contact with an excuse.

Offline raygun

Too bad for you, I've been stood up by a different lady just this week. You ought to have a plan B for these visits. I my plan B worked out fine, I'm considering writing a review.

I had not considered making a review of someone I hadn't seen. Interesting that your review of Miss Michelle was a negative without personal service. That's a borderline to me, but I have no argument with your neg review. She ought to have communicated. I suppose these lady service providers don't have call centre experience or customer service training. 

BTW, I saw Michelle XX a while back, but not a threesome. She was fine in my half hour, friendly, asked some questions about my requests, then performed nicely for a basic punt.

:cool:

Offline The_Don

I had not considered making a review of someone I hadn't seen. Interesting that your review of Miss Michelle was a negative without personal service. That's a borderline to me, but I have no argument with your neg review. She ought to have communicated. I suppose these lady service providers don't have call centre experience or customer service training. 

His review is a choice and well with in the rules of this site set by Admin

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

:)

As with any W/G YMMV, her stats (review wise, currently) and clearly show

2 Negatives

1 Positive
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:45:58 pm by The_Don »

yorkshire123

Too bad for you, I've been stood up by a different lady just this week. You ought to have a plan B for these visits. I my plan B worked out fine, I'm considering writing a review.

BTW, I saw Michelle XX a while back, but not a threesome. She was fine in my half hour, friendly, asked some questions about my requests, then performed nicely for a basic punt.

I bet that's a huge weight off his mind that such an established/prolific reviewer such as your good self has given his approval   :hi:

Offline Steve2

I'd had my eye on Michelle since Steve2's review and was in the market for a value duo (seems to have increased from £100 to £120 in the last few days). I couldn't spot an obvious duo partner in AW but what the hell, I'd give it a go.

Michelle has previous for time wasting on duo bookings (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52805)  so I'd be interested to hear if anyone's actually seen her as part of a duo.

I had her as a plan C last week. Called and confirmed. I got there 10 mins early and texted but no reply. Saw another punter entering and waited. Got a text saying she was on her way but delayed!! I left.20 mins later I got a text saying she was there but I'd already gone

Offline The_Don

I bet that's a huge weight off his mind that such an established/prolific reviewer such as your good self has given his approval   :hi:

I see you bring the Bruce Lee External Link/Members Only with you comment  :D

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:06:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

If a WG accepts my booking but fucks me about it will result in a negative review as she would deserve, and make her a low life in my view. Under admins rules on here a review is allowed as long as a booking is accepted.

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear about this but thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

doobes

You ought to have a plan B for these visits.

Who's to say I didn't? If you have actually been punting in this area for a while you'll have a pretty good idea who my fallback would have been. Turns out she wasn't available and as I'd burned up enough of my time already I was more than ready to call it a day.

As yorkshire123 has pointed out, right now you're position lacks a little standing.

I had her as a plan C last week. Called and confirmed. I got there 10 mins early and texted but no reply. Saw another punter entering and waited. Got a text saying she was on her way but delayed!! I left.20 mins later I got a text saying she was there but I'd already gone

Disappointing to hear SamLP as you'd at least think she'd prioritise repeat clients. She could very well be accepting by default and routinely double-booking.

Sorry to hear about this but thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Thanks smiths.

Offline SamLP

Disappointing to hear SamLP as you'd at least think she'd prioritise repeat clients. She could very well be accepting by default and routinely double-booking.

I haven't seen Michelle  :D It was Steve2's experience. Sorry to hear you both were messed around. At least you saved the amount for another punt.

doobes

I haven't seen Michelle  :D It was Steve2's experience.

Ooops. Maybe it's for the best I missed out on the duo as I obviously struggle to do two things at once.  :)

Offline bestbefore

Perhaps you would care to write a negative review on the one who stood you up and a positive for your Plan B who worked out fine

That is what the review section on this forum is for.