Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: april-may Gloucester Outcall  (Read 1999 times)

1 review(s) for april-may (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Thought enough time has now passed since I had the displeasure of this punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well sent out a few texts as working from home and fancied a take out and only response was this.

What was I getting ?

19 year old bubbly English Art Student for an hour of fun.

What was the reality ?

Well double the 19 and add a bit more so 40 ish year old Brummie dog arrived with her pimp in a BMW parked in-discretely round the corner. So put me on edge though I'm going to get robbed in daylight but she come in and silliness took over, I answered the door If he wasn't parked so close would have told to piss off. 

Basically let myself be bait and switched instead of being punched and kicked as felt that's what could have happened at the time.

Anyway down to business, she was an experienced whore and knew every trick in the book from the External Link/Members Only which was a highlight for me as I always take to long to cum anyway (may print this out and take to future bookings).  Anyway was pretty pissed off and she suggested doggy, I was pissed off looking at her face by now so though why not, gripped her tightly and released my frustration, never shagged anyone that hard before but she seemed to enjoy.

Sack emptied so rushed her out much before time and carried on with my work'

Cost

£130 for hour

Obvious Positives

1 First time cumming that quickly during sex.

2 Have something negative to write on here, so I don't sound like a fluffiy. (Waited a while as don't trust skanks and their pimps not to react)

Conclusion

Don't bother, unless you want a washed up 40+ teen pro$$ie. I would not call again.  Although has not stopped by desire to be a Christopher Columbus punter and try everything new, these things happen but now I'm here happy to share the shit times with the good.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:10:49 am by vw »

vw

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Sorry to hear about your experience. Thanks for sharing

Offline Rimmington

Thanks for TOFTT, and sorry it didn't work out.  I had spotted her profile and was vaguely interested, fortunately not enough to book....

You need the odd bad punt so that you appreciate the good ones more!

vw

Seems they have another new profile

External Link/Members Only

BRITNEY BRIT

This comment about her on a related thread too

AVOID.

This girl is one of a few who work with a BIG angry pimp bloke who drives them around...
I booked one girl several years ago and it was the classical B+S. I booked a early 20's slim girl, the one who turned up (Outcall) was well over 40... When I turned her away, said pimp came to door and was banging and kicking door for a good 5 mins.

I had to answer door on phone to 999 to get rid of him. Really shook me up.

Offline ciderhead