Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dana Lee - Gateshead  (Read 2754 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yuppie

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

1st review so I'll try and be as informative as possible.

30 mins - £50

In a downstairs flat in Gateshead. Wasn't planned but had an hour spare so impulsive meet. Comms were quite good and prompted a meet within 15 mins. Arrived with anticipation on street off a main road. Entered downstairs flat. Was quite surprised as she was reasonably good looking. Blonde hair and great tits. Dropped straight to her knees and slowly got my cock in between her mouth. Nice slow blow job which she responds to when grabbing her head with quick thrusts. Was quite a sight actually.
On with a rubber and bent her over while fucking her doggy. Lovely sight of her tits swaying and pounding away grabbing her hair. Really wanted to come in her mouth so stood back up. Ripped off the raincoat and she sucked away until I exploded. Cum came dripping out of her lips onto those tits. Nice lil punt and would return again!!

TAARABT123

Nice one mate, does she do deep french kissing? Also was the flat in deckham just off old durham road as i might go for a punt in the coming days.

Offline Tiger63

FFS how have I not seen this lasses profile before....is she new to the area???

Offline stanleyjohn

FFS how have I not seen this lasses profile before....is she new to the area???

No, she has been reviewed several times(once by me)and been on AW for a couple of yrs.

Offline flash1965

Has anybody seen her mate Scottish Lilly, checked AW and cant find any reviews for her but she does Duo's with Dana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Same here, have seen Dana and would be keen on a duo with Lilly.

Offline Tiger63

Sent  Lilly a message on Monday but it hasnt been read yet....shame like because she looks good as well

Offline Yuppie

Nice one mate, does she do deep french kissing? Also was the flat in deckham just off old durham road as i might go for a punt in the coming days.

Yeah planted her tongue deep but not really into all that with quick meets. I know she does duos so mite consider that if I get to Gateshead again. I know she does 15min meets so worth Sampling imo. Definitely worth it. Yeah that's the one mate. Not really familiar with Gateshead.

shoooting starrr

hi am a newbie what do you get in a 15 min quickie is it a quick suck and fuck or is it just a one service thanks all

Offline Yuppie

hi am a newbie what do you get in a 15 min quickie is it a quick suck and fuck or is it just a one service thanks all

I would assume one service but she might give a quick suck and fuck. Worth the blow job alone for £30 imo. Would definitely see her again

themademan2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39760.0

A review of a 15 min session with her