Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily@19 is back  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Kerosene

'Back for a short while' at least.

External Link/Members Only

Now 120/hr, though I see Nicolexoxo is back too, still at 100/hr.

tnalove

A real lesson in effective marketing from having gorgeous photos - it helps when you are beautiful but Istill think so many prossies choose awful pics of themselves.

A bit sorry about her reappearnce - given the signs of her being worn out this seems too soon even if for just a short time - why not take a full break and why the need for a short time; she must have made more money than she could have dreamed of when she started.

Increased cost just an inevitability I think.

johnnyboy61

I asked Emily about her latest photos during my last visit assuming they had been professionally taken, but she assured me that they were just taken by a friend, so she is certainly very photogenic.

I think it a little unfair to assume that she won't have had a chance to recharge her batteries without someone reporting back first that this is the case. Previously she was combining study with whoring, so I can't see a problem with a quick return visit to the UK in the middle of her long break, especially when devoted to just one of those activities.

Dodo

FFS let's not get back on that amateur psychological assessment track again. She's a prossie, takes the money (as much as she can get away with), gives you a good shag, and then has a bit of a rest before the next one. Simples.

tnalove

FFS let's not get back on that amateur psychological assessment track again. She's a prossie, takes the money (as much as she can get away with), gives you a good shag, and then has a bit of a rest before the next one. Simples.

Fair point - but if she stops for good...

Lestat

Not tried her yet...due to her pictures appear to reflect her to having a small boyish rack..am I wrong or is okay in that department?

Due to me preferring good looking girls with a decent rack...one of the reasons why Pola and luxury babe despite their pretty faces have never been regulars and more back up plans.

Offline Juankerr

A lovely pair of small pert boobs IMO.  :drinks:

Dodo

Fair point - but if she stops for good...
Then we move onto Emily@20   :wacko:

Offline Boundless

I do not and will never have bareback or A levels.
I don't know, A levels aren't that difficult and she's only 19, she could start with something like media studies.

Will endeavour to see her next week if she's still around, she looks fucking gorgeous.

Lestat

A lovely pair of small pert boobs IMO.  :drinks:

Thanks juankerr...could be option for the week-end if not fully booked by her regulars...

johnnyboy61

Which, strictly speaking, since her twentieth birthday, should now be her name.

Offline Boundless

Which, strictly speaking, since her twentieth birthday, should now be her name.

Although we all know that WG's age at a different rate to the rest of humanity.

overdone

Is this the same girl?

Slut Alice For You
Created 23/7/15 19yr

I'm going to compare pictures when the site loads up but getting error message. Only just looked in west midlands for 19yr.

Offline normski

Is this the same girl?

Slut Alice For You
Created 23/7/15 19yr

I'm going to compare pictures when the site loads up but getting error message. Only just looked in west midlands for 19yr.
Profile already removed

Offline Bumbuttass

Emily@20 as requested kind sir..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's a couples miles down south though... D'oh!

:hi:

Dodo

Offline Juankerr

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:12:37 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Boundless

Get in there guys and fill your boots, let's hope that her pussy has recovered from the last pounding it got.

My God, she's fucking gorgeous, I think I'll try and get back for seconds myself.

:P :P

Offline azrael

This thread is gonna be like the "polas back" thread, lol  :drinks: