Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanifer - Poni Thai Beeston  (Read 2466 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Wanifer before, had a great time she is an amazing, lovely lady, Poni has now moved from Arnold to a place in Beeston on a quiet side street to the town, very easy to find.

Room was tidy, place was clean, parking free on street, no issues.
Wanifer better than ever, she's had her tits done and wow are they big :)

Usual good sex, covered both oral and sex, unrushed and enjoyable.
Certainly recommend, not been here in a long time, just didn't fancy the previous girls pictured but I do keep a look out for a pretty face and a decent set of tits.

£60 for £30 mins I don't think she does anal, I did ask :D

Offline X3 Guy

Yeah saw she was back mate, been waiting for her to return for what seems ages!

Going to try and see her tomorrow, looking forward to it.

It does say A levels for appropriate customers, perhaps you are too big mate!

It also says facials, I really want to explode over that lovely face she has.

Moondog69

Does she have a Hairy Fairy?.. I'm looking for a girl with natural pubes
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:43:41 am by Moondog69 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Unfortunately at 11-12" of man wood not many girls will allow it in their chocolate pocket :(

She shaved matey most thai girls are there's a chinese in Beeston that has a full gash of hair

I've been there twice and they were fluffy both times, I wouldn't recommend the place but sex is pretty basic and Rush, not to mention the constant moan about cock size I did write a review but they did have pubes on both visits, ring and ask them?

Moondog69

Unfortunately at 11-12" of man wood not many girls will allow it in their chocolate pocket :(

She shaved matey most thai girls are there's a chinese in Beeston that has a full gash of hair

I've been there twice and they were fluffy both times, I wouldn't recommend the place but sex is pretty basic and Rush, not to mention the constant moan about cock size I did write a review but they did have pubes on both visits, ring and ask them?

Thanks for the info... Did read your rev
iew, Thank You.. will probably give it miss..and opt for Wanifer instead ..even if she is shaven

Offline X3 Guy

Just been and once again had an amazing time with Wanifer.

A genuine and pretty girl, and very friendly too- she was soon naked to reveal a really great peachy bum, slim tummy, big tits and shaven fanny.

Anyway, we were straight into lots of kissing,groping and DFK.

After gently spanking her got her to shove her pussy in my face as I lied down, absolute heaven and it lasted ages, Wanifer moaning in enjoyment as I used my mouth and fingers in her.
Onto 69 then cow girl,then doggy before finishing with a hand job as I sqeezed her bum and tits

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I have to agree with every word matey, she's quite amazing and a really nice person too.

Some of the girls there let the side down a bit, I remember a review I did when they were in Arnold, think it was Nina? No touching below, no kissing, your cocks to big, Rushedme out the door, none of that applies to Wanifer :)

Steptoe

Trip to Notts this week. :dance: :dance:
Poni tells me Wanifer is staying to work this week  :dance: :yahoo:
Form an orderly queue guys - but not on Wednesday when I will be attending  :yahoo:

Step

Offline X3 Guy

Step

Enjoy, I will be back at least once this week, it won't be on Wednesday though!

:thumbsup:

Offline X3 Guy

Just back fro another great visit, just like my last visit, just seems to get better every time!

This time I opted for firing a load ( and it most certainly was a load) in her face for £20 extra,my first ever facial at the ripe old age of 46- it was Wanifers first time receiving it too-,felt a but sorry for her as she went off to the bathroom with a face full of man juice.

Hey ho, happy days. 

Steptoe

This time I opted for firing a load ( and it most certainly was a load) in her face for £20 extra,my first ever facial at the ripe old age of 46- it was Wanifers first time receiving it too-,felt a but sorry for her as she went off to the bathroom with a face full of man juice.

Show-off. At my age there was no chance I could repeat that today  :cry:
Never did do it when I could anyway

As for the rest of my time today -----  :D  :D  :D
All (well, a lot) will be revealed
Fantastic girl

Step

Offline Knockonwood

Are you going to give us a review steptoe

Steptoe

Of course!  Just a bit busy with other things at the moment - like getting ready for hols

Step