Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This one needs to eat a few pies!!  (Read 1518 times)

Offline RedKettle

Offline Ipunter

Wow. Not to bad for 49. Too bad she'll be dead by the time I go see her.. By some cocktail of gonorrhea and chlamydia with a few other STDs

Offline hw189

Looks like a junkie street hooker. Cachexia due to all the hard drugs she's taking.

Online Owwhatanight

Looks like a junkie street hooker. Cachexia due to all the hard drugs she's taking.

No no she is just very athletic, proberly runs 10+ miles a day. I am interested as I like them thin  :P

Offline RedKettle

each to their own - personally I prefer more meat on the bones.

tnalove

Looks unusually thin yet not wasted for 49 but notice that the kitchen sink image has her looking much meatier.

Offline Ipunter

I've messaged her, she's read it but not responded

tnalove

I've messaged her, she's read it but not responded

Serious despite your previous posting or having a laugh?

Offline Ipunter

Serious despite your previous posting or having a laugh?

Just wanted to see if she replies...

Toby

Looks unusually thin yet not wasted for 49 but notice that the kitchen sink image has her looking much meatier.

Hair is longer in that pic too. I suspect the first pic might be a few years old.

Online Owwhatanight

Seems she has answered some questions and altered her profile.
Added Ng2 and 27thJuly, did any one notice BB before because I am sure it was not there before. Must have been inundated with questions and given in to this. Normally a girl takes it off  :bomb:

Offline Ipunter

Seems she has answered some questions and altered her profile.
Added Ng2 and 27thJuly, did any one notice BB before because I am sure it was not there before. Must have been inundated with questions and given in to this. Normally a girl takes it off  :bomb:

BB has always been there.  :vomit:

Online Owwhatanight

Punting does make you go blind me thinks ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Punting does make you go blind me thinks ;)

I always thought we follow our dicks blindly anyway!!

Offline Johny Stone

I don’t think it’s her in the kitchen pic. That one looks like a typical english milf, the skinny one like a starving  romanian prossie.

Offline The_Don

tnalove

I don’t think it’s her in the kitchen pic. That one looks like a typical english milf, the skinny one like a starving  romanian prossie.

A new line in faked pics if that's the case!