Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah  (Read 3285 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline captivaman

External Link/Members Only or http:/www.adultwork.com/-xHannahx-

I visited Hannah at her house just outside Wolverhampton. Comms were by text , good and very straight forward.
Hannah is very attractive and very easy to talk too , i felt very relaxed straight away.
The room is clean and airy and fit for purpose background music playing, massage bed was very comfortable.
On arrival Hannah was dressed in short low cut dress wearing stockings and suspenders.
I was left to undress and Hannah returned with a glass of water and started the massage on my back almost immedately i realised Hannah had removed her dress and bra without any prompting from me. The massage was good and seemed to be a mixture of her owh techniques. I was asked to turn over and was able to admire Hannahs great breasts and body just wearing her stockings and suspenders. Respectful touching and wandering was allowed and seemed to be enjoyed. A very happy ending followed.
Only downside was i only booked 30 mins. Will i return ? Definately
Great Value at £40 which was only asked for at the end !!!!

Offline dboy74

Pleased you to hear you enjoyed Hannah's new service and thanks for the review :hi:

I was meant to go last week but long story short I did not make it but definitely booking again  :)

Dodo

What area of Wolverhampton is she based in ??

Offline dboy74

Offline captivaman

WV3 Ettingshall just off A454, get in there you wont be disappointed !!

Dodo

Guys, is it Oxley or Ettingshall??

Starby

johnnyboy61

If you book her I am sure she will make sure you know where you're going! I would have thought for general information as to the area enough has been said. We don't want to be accused of outing a WG to her neighbours.

Offline pianodave

She is a few minutes from the town centre, why do you need to know the exact location? Especially given her experience of obsessives, including one from our very own UKP, I doubt she will appreciate more clues being posted.

Offline captivaman

Make a booking and all will be revealed ????

Dodo

Does it matter?
It does to me and that all that matters.........ones a bastard to get to from my way the other is a dam site more convenient. And ther was I thinking it was a straight forward ask O or E  :dash: :dash:

Dodo

She is a few minutes from the town centre, why do you need to know the exact location? Especially given her experience of obsessives, including one from our very own UKP, I doubt she will appreciate more clues being posted.
Fuck me I'm not asking for the fuckin post code FFS

Offline Dante

I'll be over next week or the one after to sample the new service.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Saw her yesterday in WV3 for 30 mins.
Absolutely terrific. Great massage with best HE of my life.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Starby

Fuck me I'm not asking for the fuckin post code FFS

calm down dear, its only a massage

:wackogirl: :dancegirl:

Dodo

calm down dear, its only a massage

:wackogirl: :dancegirl:
That was me calmed down.........and I still don't know where she resides  :(

Offline Talbear

Wolverhampton