Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie Leicester  (Read 2237 times)

22 review(s) for JESSIE -x- (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jasonleics41

External Link/Members Only

Met Rosie early this morning for an Incall, it was at Mandy's flat as they work together so if you would like details on the location and flat itself then please see my previous review on Mandy. Rosie doesn't usually work early mornings either but she agreed to see me on my way to work, it was booked well in advance though. I no she has quite limited availability, she told me she only usually works Thursday's and Saturdays but can sometimes be flexible on Tuesday's and Wednesday's, I suppose the best thing to do is email Her  :unknown:

Physically Rosie is very pretty, I would say her face photos shown don't do her justice as she is better looking than I was lead to believe. Few tattoos but unlike some girls they are not tacky, she actually has a very sexy one under her tits. Photos are accurate I would say, she is curvy, nice ass and very leggy , I'd estimate a size 10-12 but not great with sizes, she carries herself well and is quite tall, about the same height as a Brook if that helps anyone   :thumbsup: best bit till last is that electric blue hair, I was quite unsure about it at first glance but it's actually really sexy (especially when she's giving you oral  ;) ) it's different, but definitely not a turn off.

Now onto the good stuff! Paperwork out the way we began with some French kissing which quickly turned Into me laying on my back receiving oral. She used a little bit of flavored lube on my cock and sucked it like a pro, she is very VERY good at deep throat, she took me all the way down and stayed down for ages while still moving her head  :scare: came up gagging and with watery eyes. Iv never face fucked a girl before so I asked her if we could (seeing as she took it so well before  :D ) she agreed and let me face fuck her all the way in right to back of the throat for a good 5-10 minutes while looking at me the whole time  :yahoo:

I had to stop as didn't want to cum too quick so we moved into oral on her. Now, Rosie is a very confident and dominant personality she won't let you do anything she doesn't like and when I first started on her she told me I was in the wrong place and she wanted to enjoy it so could I please lick where her finger told me too. At least I no she didn't fake the end result as when she came it couldn't have been put on unless she has previously won an Oscar! She even squirted a little bit which was another first for me  :yahoo:

Onto the sex and she can definitely take a fucking, pounded her in mish, doggy and the side by side position (can't think if what it's called) for about 20 minutes. I don't think I was big enough for her though as she kept saying "fuck me deeper" and a lot of "harder" the dirty talk was sexy though! I did plan to cum on her face but didn't hold off long enough so came during doggy, her ass was just too much to be able to control  :wacko:

All in all a very good punt, she is sexy and a great shag. I'd describe has naughty as apose to filthy but the service she provides is top notch and the deep throat / face fucking had no limits.

Only negative is before we started she listed to me things she doesn't do, which as far as I can remember were anal, fingers inside her and rimming on me....BUT when I was down on her and she was getting into it she actually asked me to finger her and not just her pussy but her ass too  :scare: so my tip guys would be turn her on and I'm sure she won't have any limits  ;)

Now onto the duo!!  :yahoo:

Offline Lt Shaffer

Useful review that, thanks.

tnalove

That puts me in a quandary - i really like the blonde pic on the profile page but less so the others.

I am not even sure if the blonde one is the same girl or her touring partner but she is not going to change her look back just for me (though i could cope with the bigger boobs...).

Offline j122

Blonde one is Mandy, she mentions it in her profile when talking about duos.

Offline redt4

Nice one,  got a duo with her and mandy booked so good to hear...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That puts me in a quandary - i really like the blonde pic on the profile page but less so the others.

I am not even sure if the blonde one is the same girl or her touring partner but she is not going to change her look back just for me (though i could cope with the bigger boobs...).

Blonde one is Mandy, she mentions it in her profile when talking about duos.

This is Mandy's solo profile. she's been well reviewed on here recently, and I have seen her on and off for past 3 years.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

jasonleics41

Nice one,  got a duo with her and mandy booked so good to hear...

Do let us no how you get on as I'm planing one next month with them

jasonleics41

Useful review that, thanks.

Happy to help  :thumbsup:

I find detailed reviews more helpful.

Offline redt4

Do let us no how you get on as I'm planing one next month with them

Will do, tomorrow is the day, cant wait ..

Offline redt4

Well after saturdays meet with rosie and mandy i can confirm rosie is the perfect accompaniment to mandy, she is quite a tall girl especially in the heels she was wearing. Also a very confident young lady who can certainly deep throat till her eyes water....you can sense there good mates too as have good banter between themselves and certainly knows how to use her body to please people.