Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is the manager of Holiday Inn in Hull a UKPer? Romanian refused hotel room  (Read 5156 times)

Diehard

Fucking timewaster police saying they investigated a hate crime! There was no crime there at all and they should have told the bait and switcher to fuck off or better still arrest her for wasting their time.

Every hotel has a policy whereby they say management reserves the right to refuse a booking. Romanians are generally in this country criminals as Nigel Farage has correctly pointed out a while back so the holiday inn were perfectly justified in turning her away.

fredpunter

Fucking timewaster police saying they investigated a hate crime! There was no crime there at all and they should have told the bait and switcher to fuck off or better still arrest her for wasting their time.

Every hotel has a policy whereby they say management reserves the right to refuse a booking. Romanians are generally in this country criminals as Nigel Farage has correctly pointed out a while back so the holiday inn were perfectly justified in turning her away.

Is this an attempt at humour? It's hard to believe you are being serious.

Offline stevedave

I wander if they would have been as bothered if it was an English prostitute?!

As someone who occasionally sees girls offering hotel incalls, this does set a bit of a worrying precedent...

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Is this an attempt at humour? It's hard to believe you are being serious.
I don't think it's funny.
I think it's bang on.

Big Cat

On what planet is it OK for a hotel to refuse ALL Romanians because Romanians are "generally criminals"? Ridiculous comment

Offline sublimetoridiculous

It's not a ridiculous comment. The arrest rate for Romanians in London is something like 10 times what it should be for their share of the population.

Agreed it does not follow that all Romanians are criminals, but it does point to a huge problem with Romanians and criminality.

Big Cat

Surely the answer is not to ban all Romanians from staying at your hotel, it's 2015 FFS. A rule like that is completely ridiculous in this day and age. Even the people at the Holiday Inn recognise that, which is why they've refused to comment other than to say she wasn't barred because she was Romanian.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Surely the answer is not to ban all Romanians from staying at your hotel, it's 2015 FFS. A rule like that is completely ridiculous in this day and age. Even the people at the Holiday Inn recognise that, which is why they've refused to comment other than to say she wasn't barred because she was Romanian.
She was banned because she's Romanian.
They've just got to figure out a lie to cover it for all the left wing liberal PC wankers that want to see this country continue to become the cesspit of Europe.

Big Cat

I guess I shouldn't be surprised we've got a load of UKIP bell ends on UKP.

If you knew any decent, hard working Romanian people you'd change your opinion about hotels banning all Romanians, or anyone, because of race.

fredpunter

It's not a ridiculous comment. The arrest rate for Romanians in London is something like 10 times what it should be for their share of the population.

Agreed it does not follow that all Romanians are criminals, but it does point to a huge problem with Romanians and criminality.

Please quote a reliable source for the statistic you have provided. Also please confirm that you understand that out of a group of 100, if 99 never get arrested but 1 gets arrested 100 times then the number of arrests attributed to that group, in isolation, is fucking meaningless.

Offline BP96

This is the UKP forum not UKIP!

We've all got a cock and two balls (including some 'ladies' snake:) )

Leave all racism at the door.

Quesadilla

Exactly - it doesn't follow that all Romanians are criminal - nor does it point to Romanians and criminality. According to the below they are definitely much more likely than other races to be involved in certain crimes - theft being the standout - but not for other crimes.  Might as well bar all paddies as they are more likely to commit robbery or violence. In fact according to the article Vietnamese and Albanians are by far the worst culprits per capita - with more than 1% of their UK population behind bars!

External Link/Members Only

The article also states that "the vast majority (of Romanians were arrested) for shoplifting". Hardly reason to bar them from hotels.  Even if 1% of a population commits crime it's still a completely racist stance to brand them all criminals!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

'' The hotel introduced a policy of screening guests they believed could be engaging in illegal activity after other Romanian women were found to be using the rooms for prostitution ''

This is typical of small minded people nowadays, always blaming the effect instead of the cause. Rather than bitching about the hotel maybe she should direct her anger towards her fellow Romanian sisters who caused the problem in the beginning.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up.  :wackogirl:

Offline Hertsgent

She looks worth a go - I've had far worse Romanian/EE experiences in budget hotels....wonder if OWO is included, at discretion, or absent?

Quesadilla

'' The hotel introduced a policy of screening guests they believed could be engaging in illegal activity after other Romanian women were found to be using the rooms for prostitution ''

This is typical of small minded people nowadays, always blaming the effect instead of the cause. Rather than bitching about the hotel maybe she should direct her anger towards her fellow Romanian sisters who caused the problem in the beginning.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up.  :wackogirl:

Utter bollocks that any citizen of any country should have to be held accountable for what a tiny tiny minority get up to.

The hotel is completely out of order - what they've said is that they have discovered some Romanian women using the hotel for prostitution - which we all know in this country is legal, and what you get up to in a hotel room should be a private matter so really none of their business.  So exactly what illegal activity are the hotel trying to crack down on??

This is racism pure and simply - which certainly is typical of small minded people nowadays.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She looks worth a go - I've had far worse Romanian/EE experiences in budget hotels....wonder if OWO is included, at discretion, or absent?
She's not even a 5/10 - compared to most roms a total minger.

This is racism pure and simply - which certainly is typical of small minded people nowadays.
Another small mind that doesn't know the difference between racism and xenophobia.

Offline Riprock

Surely some compo in order for hurt feelings etc.

External Link/Members Only

Quesadilla

This is racism pure and simply - which certainly is typical of small minded people nowadays.  :thumbsdown:
Another small mind that doesn't know the difference between racism and xenophobia.
One of us obviously doesn't - Xenophobia - by definition - is a phobia, which is an anxiety disorder experienced by individuals about those that are perceived as different or unknown. It's not a condition that would influence an entire hotels stance on a particular country unless it happened that the whole hotel management all suffered from the same phobia. 

External Link/Members Only can be a bit of a blunt tool as it depends entirely on your External Link/Members Only. But one definition is: a socially constructed category of identification based on physical characteristics, ancestry, historical affiliation, or shared culture - which applies in this instance.

But if you really want to be picky about it we should call what the hotel is doing ethnic / national discrimination which is External Link/Members Only. Unlike prostitution. Or using hotel rooms to have sex.

fredpunter

I wonder how many British prossies they would have to catch working from their hotel before they banned all British women from staying there.

Offline tazz

Maybe they've not heard of ant-discrimination legislation and want the sack. Crazy for someone who works in a 4 star hotel to make such a comment.

James999

ant-discrimination legislation

Tazz, she's Romanian not an Ant, thanks for trying though  :sarcastic:

Offline Owwhatanight

There is no smoke without fire and I am sure this hotel has had there share of hookers using there hotel.
I have stayed in this hotel many times and remember being told the first time there that just across the road was the red light area and a good few lap dancing joints. As walking to the said lap dancing clubs I noticed people shagging in the shadows And alley ways.   :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

ffs now you'll have every gypo crim' demanding royal treatment or threatening action over discrimination.

Offline Bangers and Gash

If she doesn't like it, then she knows where the exit door is. Nobody is forcing her to be a guest in our country.  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

I hope she takes the hotel chain to court, for discrimination, but at the same time, have a funny feeling the hotel chain will want to avoid this, and will come to some sort of agreement

But the damage has already been done, and seeing I have just returned from Italy, some of the hotel maids were Romanians, but married to Italians

Offline Marmalade

If she doesn't like it, then she knows where the exit door is. Nobody is forcing her to be a guest in our country.  :hi:

Well the Japanese say the same in effect when we try to go to a lot of places in their country. It is "Japanese only."

But British tradition does not discriminate on account of birth country. This is where it gets fucked up: we DO discriminate on account of statistics and other factors which make some people a bad risk for one reason or another. Try turning up at an exclusive club wearing a Primark tracksuit. A hotel is a little different. Normal procedure would just be to say they are fully booked.

vw

Maybe they should send her home to inform her compatriots that hotels are fed up with getting complaints about bait and switch rip offs occurring in their hotel.

Catullus

Thanks, Quesadilla, for writing.  I support your views on this!

Offline Riprock

ffs now you'll have every gypo crim' demanding royal treatment or threatening action over discrimination.

No pride in their home country, but happy to rock up over here and start bleating to the press.

Quesadilla

So UK law only applies to UK citizens now?  Where is that written? Amazing how racism still prevails in this country.  :vomit:

vw

So UK law only applies to UK citizens now?  Where is that written? Amazing how racism still prevails in this country.  :vomit:
Funny that, she looks Caucasian to me from the photos, when has a nationality been a race?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Inconsequents call it racism, most people would call it realism.

Quesadilla

Funny that, she looks Caucasian to me from the photos, when has a nationality been a race?

Race has many definitions one of which is "cultural or ethnic group". Aka nationality.

Quesadilla

Inconsequents call it racism, most people would call it realism.

Only ignorant bigots would try and defend racism in this day and age. :vomit:

No point trying to educate the ineducable. 

vw

Race has many definitions one of which is "cultural or ethnic group". Aka nationality.
Discrimination, yes, racism no.

Offline Marmalade

vw

Are we not reminded that when abroad we represent our country (not our race).  Well blatantly someone who came before to this hotel didn't represent their country (NOT RACE) very well.

Quesadilla

Discrimination, yes, racism no.
Seriously?? Race discrimination is by definition racism.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Quesadilla

Are we not reminded that when abroad we represent our country (not our race).  Well blatantly someone who came before to this hotel didn't represent their country (NOT RACE) very well.

There are various definitions of race - from External Link/Members Only
Quote from: Dictionary.com
A socially constructed category of identification based on physical characteristics, ancestry, historical affiliation, or shared culture
A group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic lineage: eg. the Slavic race.
Any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: e.g. the Dutch race.

According to External Link/Members Only:
Quote from: Wiki
Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.

You want to choose a definition that protects you from the more unsavoury term racist, I call bullshit.  Someone who wants to be a racist and call it something else is not only a racist but a coward.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I refuse to see Romanian prostitutes, does that make me a racist, if it does I honestly couldn't care less.    :hi:

Quesadilla

I refuse to see Romanian prostitutes, does that make me a racist, if it does I honestly couldn't care less.    :hi:

JRC I suspect you are an out and out xenophobe as you appear to hate everyone equally.  :hi:

vw

JRC I suspect you are an out and out xenophobe as you appear to hate everyone equally.  :hi:
I forgive you

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I dare any liberal lefties to go & holiday in Syria.
Tell ISIS till you're (literally) blue in the face that killing you is racist.
 :bomb:#YOBO

fredpunter

You do realise that Syria and Romania are different countries? And prostitutes aren't terrorists?  :crazy:

Quesadilla

Sadly there appear to be more racist cunts in this country than in Syria.  :bomb:

fredpunter

Sadly there appear to be more racist cunts in this country than in Syria.  :bomb:

And nearly as many nutters

Offline Bangers and Gash

If it were true, and it bothers you so much then why don't you leave.

vw

And nearly as many nutters
Yes and magician wannabes that manage to turn everything into racism.