Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF partner  (Read 1223 times)

Offline hanhig

For one night this week? Any takers?

Solace

What's your plans? who you planning on seeing?

Offline fr0zen2

brennan

whats the plan???  I have something going on now which could be interesting for some of you guys  pm me if interested

Yoda69

All depends on your definition of interesting bud

Offline threechilliman

The more interesting the better for me....

tcm

brownysbets

I am interested and up for this.  What's the plan?

creweboy23

interesting?....i am fairly sub...MMF...certainly appeals??

Solace

And still no clues to what all this is about??....  :drinks:

brownysbets

interesting?....i am fairly sub...MMF...certainly appeals??

Want to go for a very bi mmf mate?

Offline brettus

i still need to do this one. its definatly on my "have to do" list.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hanhig

Well i've got my eyes on farrah at sandys as i've read a few reviews however im open to suggestions of others/indies?

just to add this will be 100% straight.

Offline Randy Tim

I am interested and up for this.  What's the plan?

Hi brownsybets. I was trying to send you a private message but too stupid to work out how to send one on these boards.

Someone pointed me in your direction as I was looking to try a MMF threesome and wondered if you might be interested?

creweboy23

i am also struggling to work out how to send private messages on here? :unknown:

Offline Fabaceous

Click on the username to the left of their post.
Look on the left of the window :
Hidden Image/Members Only
Click 'send personal message'

Offline brettus

eh thats my prob when it comes to getting this ticked off my list, most want to do it at a parlour.

id much rather meet the guy first, maybe go have a drink then go see a booked indie. would be kinda sweet being able to have a good conversation about punting. plus if it turns out good can always do it again sometime.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fabaceous

eh thats my prob when it comes to getting this ticked off my list, most want to do it at a parlour.

id much rather meet the guy first, maybe go have a drink then go see a booked indie. would be kinda sweet being able to have a good conversation about punting. plus if it turns out good can always do it again sometime.
Be brave - go for it.
Bodyworks and I met 5 minutes before tag teaming Suzi at SSS, that lead onto a few choice encounters.
I had another MMF with brownsybets with poppy at SSS - again, a 5 minute prior meeting!
I'd met Lancspunter at the Elite Jessica Gangbang, so our MMF was good because we knew each other.
Once you're in, you won't want out!!

creweboy23

i agree...it seems to be a tricky one to arrange and get the balance right? :unknown:

brennan

your right its tricky , I have one planned for today at 3.30 but the guy maybe cannot make it , I am looking for a back up !!! ay takers , she is a 22 year old hot little totty its at 3.30 in city centre . only genuine guys who could make it pm me please , i have pm a couple of guys but no takers

Randy James

can do tomorow after work or weekend 1pm saturday

creweboy23

from my point of view i would love this...but depends on what involvement and how its all structured?...i am fairly submisive and bi curious..which obviously some guys wouldnt like...so its getting the right balance i think

mancpunter

are people mainly doing this indy or parlour?

Offline bbois77

Did any of the posters on this thread manage to arrange one? Feel free to pm me.

P

Offline threechilliman

Did any of the posters on this thread manage to arrange one? Feel free to pm me.

P

Yes. And parties.

tcm

Ora1234

If anyone is interested today I'll be more than willing anywhere around manchester, feel free to PM. :)

Offline BeastWilkinson

If anyone is interested today I'll be more than willing anywhere around manchester, feel free to PM. :)
  check my post out.. are you interested?