Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Earl's Court  (Read 4752 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to see Michelle for a long while, and finally got round to seeing her. I was going for PSE type bookings for my birthday month, but since I saw she was available, thought why not.

She was working from a really really nice flat in Earl's Court area

Looks/appearance:
Michelle really does have a model type look to her...tall, slim, and pretty. When I watched Mad Max Fury Road at the weekend, I instantly thought of her when I saw the character called 'The Splendid Angharad'.

Meet:
FK, OWO, RO, and multiple positions were all done with a smile.

She's got a lot of reviews, so I won't go into detail, but have to say that she gets the whole concept of GFE down perfectly. The way she invites you to lay down next to her, and keeps stroking and touching you is literally what a girlfriend would do, and majority of girls that claim to offer the 'perfect' GFE do not do things like that.

She also has this gentle relaxing demeanour about her, which in turn makes you feel the same. For few days after the meet, I didn't even feel like a horny cunt that i've been feeling for this month  :D

If you're after the perfect relaxing GFE, then Michelle has to be around the very top of your list.

password02

Nice review - You just summed up MI within a few words - ''The perfect GFE to a tee''

She is a top AW girl up there with the best

Offline king tarzan

Been trying to see her for ages
always busy
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline poi

I instantly thought of her when I saw the character called 'The Splendid Angharad'.

you right , she looks like Rosie Huntingto  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anyfucker

her younger sister

Offline king tarzan

Extremely delicious
wish I could tuck into her
always busy and her communication level is quite shit

Offline poi

quite shit

I didn't have problem with her communication, She is a busy girl and I think you should more patient when you want see a someone like MI

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:46:08 pm by poi »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her record takes some beating, 52 reviews on here and the only negative was from an idiot who never actually met her.  :hi:

doobes

I didn't have problem with her communication, She is a busy girl and I think you should more patient when you want see a someone like MI

I haven't managed to see her yet but she's always responded within a reasonable time despite not having the availability.

Offline king tarzan

Her record takes some beating, 52 reviews on here and the only negative was from an idiot who never actually met her.  :hi:

Its regarding meeting her.. don't get chance as she is always booked up!!
So get your facts right 1st!!

Offline poi

she is always booked up!!

Look at her London tab

She still has some availability in August

6th AUGUST-Availavle at 7:30 pm.

7th AUGUST-DUO's WITH PLATINUM CINDY
8th AUGUST-Available at 11 am.

Sth AUGUST-Available at 7pm for half hour only!
10th AUGUST-Available at 7 pm.

Offline king tarzan

Look at her London tab

She still has some availability in August

6th AUGUST-Availavle at 7:30 pm.

7th AUGUST-DUO's WITH PLATINUM CINDY
8th AUGUST-Available at 11 am.

Sth AUGUST-Available at 7pm for half hour only!
10th AUGUST-Available at 7 pm.

She has not responded to my communication 3 times for any of the above dates...
She should be more professional in that respect.
I know all you Michelle lovers out there don't want to read that but that's my view through contact experience with her.

TheCape

I has reasonable comms with her but for london appointments she did warn I'd have to book a month in advance. Bloody worth it though.

Offline PLeisure

I has reasonable comms with her but for london appointments she did warn I'd have to book a month in advance. Bloody worth it though.

Be great to have your review  :hi:

Offline cumtwice

Great shout- I actually thought it was her and I've seen Michelle twice in 2 weeks. I might watch the film now too. Haha. Gorgeous looking girl

Offline poi

Great shout- I actually thought it was her and I've seen Michelle twice in 2 weeks. I might watch the film now too. Haha. Gorgeous looking girl

Yes, I searched and find the best pic of her closed to Miss.ML

I think I have to see her again  soon ;)

Online lewishamguy

She has not responded to my communication 3 times for any of the above dates...
She should be more professional in that respect.
I know all you Michelle lovers out there don't want to read that but that's my view through contact experience with her.

Well maybe she didn't like your profile.

:sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its regarding meeting her.. don't get chance as she is always booked up!!

If you are flexible with times she still has availability for her August tour -------------- yes she does get booked up quicker than most girls because she is very popular.

Offline Thepacifist

Glad you had a good time TL! I also loved the way she would stroke my chest hair. Facially, I think she's the most beautiful WG I've ever seen. I miss her prone bone.  :dance:

Tony Montana

Glad you had a good time TL! I also loved the way she would stroke my chest hair. Facially, I think she's the most beautiful WG I've ever seen. I miss her prone bone. :dance:

I had to look that one up

"The sex position in which the girl is laying flat (emphasis on laying completely flat) on her belly with penis entry from behind. This position often enables the female to work the muscles in the region resulting most likely in an overpleasurable time for the man involved, thus causing premature ejaculation."

Noted  :D

Offline Hyfy

oh my, it seems like she is no longer active! I was booked for me first time in a couple of weeks  :cry:
does anybody know better?

Tony Montana

oh my, it seems like she is no longer active! I was booked for me first time in a couple of weeks  :cry:
does anybody know better?

She is a member here - PM her
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:26:41 pm by Tony Montana »

johnnyboy61

The likelihood is that she is on holiday. I should think it a real pain for the popular girls to come back after a break to a ton of emails, so the easiest way is to deactivate the account. Don't panic and give it a week or so.

Offline Juankerr

The likelihood is that she is on holiday.
If so probably well-timed as the third ashes test starts at Edgbaston on Wednesday, very close to where she is based in Birmingham so likely to be very busy with extra traffic in the area.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:56:47 pm by Juankerr »

Offline NIK

If you are flexible with times she still has availability for her August tour -------------- yes she does get booked up quicker than most girls because she is very popular.

Unlike the old hags with dusty phones!  :D

squeezebox

I had to look that one up

"The sex position in which the girl is laying flat (emphasis on laying completely flat) on her belly with penis entry from behind. This position often enables the female to work the muscles in the region resulting most likely in an overpleasurable time for the man involved, thus causing premature ejaculation."

Noted  :D

The Speed Bump position is similar.

External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

The Speed Bump position is similar.

Bollocks, I forgot to try those yesterday.  I'm gonna have to go back there now  :D

Offline poi

I like this mix and just notice MI is very similar  to Bar Refaeli , the this girl in background of music , special they have same smile  :rose: ,

Miss.MI , we will play this in next visit ?    :dancegirl:  :drinks:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:59:33 pm by poi »

johnnyboy61

The last picture but one is a remarkable likeness and if I didn't know otherwise would say it was actually MI.

Offline poi

The last picture but one is a remarkable likeness and if I didn't know otherwise would say it was actually MI.

Agreed ,

Michelle  , check to see if you dad did something naughty  , you may have a celebrate sister and you didn't know   :lol: :D