Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which WG in the West Midlands has the best face, body & service?  (Read 2874 times)

Lestat

On the leaderboards...the punters favourite is Pola, Michelle independent, Alex, luxury babe, and Emily.

Good looking girls,  but do they have the full package (pretty face & great body)?
Punted Pola & luxury babe out of the above and whilst great punts, not sure whether they are regular salute material.

Last week punted the Romanian/Spanish girl be-with-me in Walsall. She has now changed her name I think now to shadya sexy, again pretty face but not sure the full package. However her pretty face did the trick without FK.

Also tried Andreia sexy in winson green (Preston road), good punt but not the girl in the pictures (that's what I call a decent body)

I appreciate it's about preference....mine usually early twenties, size 6-8, slim with a decent rack & body.

Let the discussion begin?

Dodo

On the leaderboards...the punters favourite is Pola, Michelle independent, Alex, luxury babe, and Emily.

Good looking girls,  but do they have the full package (pretty face & great body)?
Punted Pola & luxury babe out of the above and whilst great punts, not sure whether they are regular salute material.

Last week punted the Romanian/Spanish girl be-with-me in Walsall. She has now changed her name I think now to shadya sexy, again pretty face but not sure the full package. However her pretty face did the trick without FK.

Also tried Andreia sexy in winson green (Preston road), good punt but not the girl in the pictures (that's what I call a decent body)

I appreciate it's about preference....mine usually early twenties, size 6-8, slim with a decent rack & body.

Let the discussion begin?

Would help a great deal if you could provide a few links. I'm sure we all know some of the names but I doubt anyone would know all of them
Let the links begin !

Dellboy

Would help a great deal if you could provide a few links. I'm sure we all know some of the names but I doubt anyone would know all of them
Let the links begin !

Ticha has to be in the top 10
External Link/Members Only

Offline brumrock

I assume this is her? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she is a barebacker so I'm out. But just out of interest how did the punt go? looks? body?

Offline dboy74

You are gonna struggle to beat this package of gorgeousness :hi:

Let the discussion begin

Offline KidCandyShop

Let the discussion begin
Still makes me chuckle.  :drinks:

johnnyboy61

Still makes me chuckle.  :drinks:
Every time I fall for this. My sap starts to rise with anticipation and then...........

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dboy74

This beauty must be contention :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..S...

You could land Apollo fucking 13 on that forehead  :D

Offline brumrock

..S...

Abit confused here,,, the rates displayed, are these the amounts she will pay for a punter to see her? :sarcastic:

Offline dboy74

Abit confused here,,, the rates displayed, are these the amounts she will pay for a punter to see her? :sarcastic:

Ah don't knock her she offers the best chin wank on AW  :dance:  :sarcastic:

Lestat

I assume this is her? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she is a barebacker so I'm out. But just out of interest how did the punt go? looks? body?

booked her for 30 minutes ...condom provided...Romanian, average face but okay, about 5.2 ft, slim body however rack not the best but better than small or pert. Allowed kissing & various positions..okay for a back up punt..did fill up the jacket at the 30 min mark...

Lestat

Is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only any good at anal and deep throat?

Did not ask for anal...however pussy was nice & tight when I saw her..so enjoyed conventional entry, did not see a open anal hole during doggy position...blow job was okay, no dfk, however allowed open mouth kissing whilst saying she does not usually kiss but must have liked me..

broksonic

Let the discussion begin

Surely that rating she has on AW has to be a fake

Offline dboy74

Surely that rating she has on AW has to be a fake

The one who left her feedback also fucked a WG with no pics and charges £60 p/h so sure she is a looker as well  :D

Offline Boundless

You could land Apollo fucking 13 on that forehead  :D

Fucking brilliant!!

Does she give good head? It's certainly fucking big enough.
 :D :D :D

To be fair, the use of a wide angle lens was a mistake.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:07:05 pm by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

..S...

Love the verification picture too.

I can't stop myself clicking on the link again, making me piss myself.
It reminds me of something out of Thomas the Tank engine, that face is perfectly smokebox shaped.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:11:45 pm by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

I wonder why the pixelated mouth? Hiding herpes?!

Nowt wrong with her gob mate, especially when it's got my cock in it.  :D

I think it's an attempt at anonymity, but the convention is to pixellate the eyes I thought.

Offline azrael

Let the discussion begin

Pmsl dboy  :drinks: your gonna get banned fir posting this again  :P

Offline midsman

This thread is priceless I haven't stopped laughing for the last hour...great sense of humour guys  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brumrock

Offline Boundless

Here's another for everyone's H/L

:D

and....wait for it.... she offers a blindfold sex session!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's certainly no other way she's likely to get shagged  :D

You couldn't make it up!  :D

Offline Brumish

:lol: :lol: FFS lads! You guys are stone hearted! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Bet some guy is having the last laugh serenading these mingers.

Offline dboy74

Here's another for everyone's H/L

:D

I would need to be blindfolded and sedated.......

I will post a review later  :drinks:

Offline normski

I'd need the help of rigamortis to get a stiffy :lol:

Anyway, down with the harpoons...I'm sure someone's out there thinking 'she's a gem, a keeper, she makes me want to shit on my wedding photos'.

Tony Montana

and....wait for it.... she offers a blindfold sex session!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's certainly no other way she's likely to get shagged  :D

You couldn't make it up!  :D

Sorry to disappoint you sam, but I think it is her that wears the blindfold.