Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Nicol (Alperton)  (Read 1158 times)

9 review(s) for Red Hot Nicol (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New day. New shitty part of London to explore. New cheapo punting adventure.
I came across this profile and booked her for an hour at £60. I could see from the pics that she is no stunner but she looked OK.

Arrived at the arse end of nowhere. Stonebridge Park the nearest tube. Nothing of interest around - not even a kebab shop. Walked through an old industrial estate past some closed-down factories. Into the residential part which could have been nice if it was well-kept. Terraced street of old style houses where the owners compete for how much rubbish they can fit on their front lawn - washing machines, bits of old carpet, etc, etc. I have to walk down the middle of the road - the pavements inaccessible due to the amount of shitty beaten up old cars, rusty camper vans and so on, parked on them.

Reached the house and was disappointed by the girl who greeted me once inside (she did the hiding behind the door bollocks when letting me inside - despite the fact she was fully dressed. Presumably that was to dissuade me from legging it upon catching a glimpse of her).  It's the girl in the pics but chunkier, dressed in horrid leggings and top, her hair tied up and greasy like it needs a good wash. I was in two minds about walking but decided to stay. She is actually attractive although not very well presented to say the least.

The house is clean and to be fair, she is too - just not her hair (which was one of two things I found interesting about her profile - with the other being her big tits).
Once upstairs she gets naked and reveals some very saggy tits (there I was hoping they would be her saving grace!), along with stretch-marks, chunky thighs and a gut (none of which are visible in her pics of course). Anyway she's laughing and joking. I've decided to just stay for half an hour - £40. She dances against me with Madonna's hits from the 80's blaring out in the background. She was actually good fun. I pop to the loo and disorientated on my way back, enter the wrong room, catching a glimpse of Sergei before realising my mistake and quickly walking back to the correct room. When we get down to it after a bit of covered oral (OK by me) I prefer to fuck her doggy. Her arse is actually nice!  We did a bit of mish too but watching that gut wobble causes me to lose wood. Back to doggy then. I nailed her hard for fifteen minutes or so. I was sweating so much it was dripping off my forehead and onto her. Less than 20 minutes in she pulls away and starts tossing me off to cum. I didn't argue. She wouldn't suck me off to finish. Wouldn't let me cum on her tits (actually she did in the end!).

I took one for the team (so you don't have to! :D)

Offline pumps

I've been watching her, I'll probably give her a miss.

Big Cat

Cheers for the review, had her on the HL (inadvertently after she took over Heli Baby's profile, though I kept her on for the same reasons as you).

Thanks for saving myself and others a visit  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

I took one for the team (so you don't have to! :D)

Thank you, I been looking at this profile and nearly called her last week (won't be now  :thumbsup:  )

Arrived at the arse end of nowhere. Stonebridge Park the nearest tube. Nothing of interest around - not even a kebab shop.

I know the area having been there and driven though it many times.

There a little shop near the tube station with beside Wembley point (tower block). I some time picked up a quick bite and drink (cheaper than ace cafe). As for more food (Kebabs etc) Harrow road or Hanger Lane.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:02:46 pm by The_Don »

LL

There a little shop near the tube station with beside Wembley point (tower block). I some time picked up a quick bite and drink (cheaper than ace cafe). As for more food (Kebabs etc) Harrow road or Hanger Lane.
The one opposite Harrow & Wealdstone tube is my favourite in this part of town. Eating a T-bone steak from that place whilst reflecting on the punt I'd just had with Xena, on an empty tube train back to Waterloo = winning at life :thumbsup:

charming_red

You walked into Sergei's room :wacko: What was his response?

LL

You walked into Sergei's room :wacko: What was his response?
I didn't hang around to find out!

Offline king tarzan

Stonrbridge is one fucked up area..
But saying that I boned rahila angel and
bella viki ( both finished) so I would wonder into
passive wild west for a stunner and then gone!!
Very cautious about my safety..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Stonrbridge is one fucked up area..
But saying that I boned rahila angel and
bella viki ( both finished) so I would wonder into
passive wild west for a stunner and then gone!!
Very cautious about my safety..

Forgot to mention they were in Wembley
not far from stonebridge
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac