Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: april-again - anyone tried her?  (Read 5453 times)

Offline BigLicks

I fancy trying something different soon so was having a search for girls on AW who enjoy S&M and came across this wee bird. She looks pretty good but there's not much mention of it on her profile other than her enjoys list so I didn't know if my kink-seeking punt would go wasted on her.

Anyone have experience of her and know if she is true to her 'enjoyment'?

Or any recommendations full stop for WGs who provide a good kinky service,
Whips n chains n all? I can't find many on AW at all,
And I'm looking at 20-30s in Glasgow and surrounding. Cheers guys.

Offline Cactus

External Link/Members Only

Copy and paste that link into the search box at the top right of your screen, or even just type April Again in there and fill your boots.  By me pasting the link in this post, it should show some links to reviews below my post too.

Haven't tried her myself, not for the want of trying though... Which seems to sum her up.  Great when you can get her, but flakey as hell, as sadly seems to be the case with alot of the best girls.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Hi, Big Licks. April stood me up 3 years ago, so she's off my hotlist although if you do get to meet her, she should deliver. Flaky, though. Dear, too. £130 plus £40 for 'extras' such as BDSM or anal. Seriously?
Genuine BDSM providers in Glasgow are Ella Anais, Eva XrX and Real Sub Girl. I've met this last one and keep going back, but she's hard to get hold of. Real deal, though. As you say, not many out there; has to be a lifestyle choice, something they genuinely like, because nobody is going to take severe discipline just for money. Unless desperate, of course!
Edinburgh boasts Estella Edinburgh and Emily Rose 2194. The former, apparently, is amazing. Both are on my to do list.
Are you sure this is the route you want to go down? Will you know what to do on the day? Suggest you read up on the subject before taking the plunge. I've a couple of years experience and am still learning...

Offline BigLicks

Cheers SX. All three look pretty good.

The first girl seems to be nearest to me so I might give her a bash if I'm lucky to get hold of her. The good girls do seem to be much harder to pin down so hope she's not the same. Any experience of her yourself? What brings you back to the realsub ? Keen for a semi regular real kinky girl to add to my fave WGs all going well so good to hear first hand. Cheers bud

Offline BigLicks

Dabbled a little before but happy to take lead from the girl. Any tips from you
On
That kind of meet also welcome. Cheers agai

Offline S.X. MacHine

Ella Anais sounds pretty good to me but, no, I have not met her. As for Real Sub Girl, she's my regular sub and a real fave. A bit chubby, so maybe not everyone's taste. Good personality, though, and a genuine 'lifestyle' submissive. Part time, though.
BDSM is a huge subject and I am no expert, but learning all the time. My advice remains to read lots about it and always start gently and build up; maybe over a couple of meetings. Try discussing with the girl before you meet.

Offline BigLicks

Bit torn now. If I end up giving Ella a bash I'll report back ! Part time too though so both girls sound hard to pin but I'll just need to sharpen mine up.
Google is goin to see a lot of hits for bdsm today! Cheers again for the advice bud. Might come back to you for more at some point if that's alrite.

bananaman

Report back as and when. Into a bit of kink myself and wouldn't mind trying these girls out yet to find a girl who ticks all my boxes. Ella looks decent from her pics (her duos partner not bad either. Any info on her?). Realsub might be worth a go too but only does outcalls does she ever have an incall location?

Offline S.X. MacHine

No, Real Sub Girl only does out calls, which adds a lot to the cost. On the positive side, she is only £100 per hour and does not clock watch.
She does not work much; a bit of a paying hobby for her, I think. Nice girl, though. Floats my boat...

Offline BigLicks

Got round to Ella last week  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Will fill u in with review when I get some time !

bananaman

Trying to get a hold of her seems quite tricky. Looks like she maybe only works one or two days a week. Not available at all this weekend. Tried to get a hold of her pal Savannah too and she's not working until next week mid week either. Why are the good ones so hard to get a hold of? Might bite the bullet and just make an advance booking with one of the girls. Once I know how you got on with Ella will probably go for it.

Offline tbig_man

Does anyone know if April is actually working anymore?

She seems to log in to her profile on a regular basis. Profile says she's busy with studies and her other job but it's said that for about 3 months now.

Anyone had any luck booking recently? I know previous reviews have said she's a nightmare to get ahold of but well worth it if you manage it!

Offline Poopster

Her association with Kym is something that's always put me off her.  I know it's probably Kym trying to cling on to April's better reputation but the association still bothers me.  That said, I'd still like to try Kym some day, but I have no idea why.

Offline DickDiver

That said, I'd still like to try Kym some day, but I have no idea why.

I must have gone there 10 years ago and I can't imagine she has aged well. Her pics are very flattering and the service was fucking awful.

Offline Poopster

I must have gone there 10 years ago and I can't imagine she has aged well. Her pics are very flattering and the service was fucking awful.

I matched with her on Tinder a couple of months ago.   If I'd played my cards right might have got it for free, probably the best way to try her.

Offline well_ung

been with april a few times when based in morningside area of Edinburgh.

very good owo, with cim and facials.

very good service imo.

she used to be a lap dancer too at a well known Edinburgh club  ;)
(actually had a dance from her before she started working in this industry)

Offline DickDiver

I matched with her on Tinder a couple of months ago.   If I'd played my cards right might have got it for free, probably the best way to try her.

Unless she transforms into a jizz guzzling fuck machine when she's off the clock you'd probably still be disappointed by free.

Offline whoreasarous

She lives in the south side of Glasgow now. I seen her in the pub with a bloke while I was with my Mrs. She looked hot as fuck.

Offline tbig_man

She lives in the south side of Glasgow now. I seen her in the pub with a bloke while I was with my Mrs. She looked hot as fuck.

What pub just of interest??? Asking for a mate  :cool:

chico1000

What pub just of interest??? Asking for a mate  :cool:
Hope that's a joke......if not its a bit creepy

Offline whoreasarous

It was in the Strathbungo area. Great wee district.

Offline dougal

The two main profile pics look like a different girl. Twice the size in the second one

welldo

Seems like April's profile has disappeared from aw

Offline tbig_man

Seems like April's profile has disappeared from aw

Sad news, never got to try her. Looked good in her PG pics.

Inspector Gadget

Saw her about 18 months ago. Dirty as fuck. Takes a severe pounding, including in her mouth. The panda eyes, the works. Would rival sticky Nicky. No surprised the lassie has done a bunk, if people are mentioning where she goes for a drink ffsake! Strath bungo must be one of, if not thee smallest place in the city. A few streets at most. If she's from that area, that was mighty daft thing to post. Right up there way the posts about the shed night club flat. If people want lassies to stick aboot, don't over share their details

chico1000

Saw her about 18 months ago. Dirty as fuck. Takes a severe pounding, including in her mouth. The panda eyes, the works. Would rival sticky Nicky. No surprised the lassie has done a bunk, if people are mentioning where she goes for a drink ffsake! Strath bungo must be one of, if not thee smallest place in the city. A few streets at most. If she's from that area, that was mighty daft thing to post. Right up there way the posts about the shed night club flat. If people want lassies to stick aboot, don't over share their details
Totally agree daft and creepy.

Offline Cactus

I think it's fair enough to state the approx area where they work, but revealing where they go out on the sauce (and likely if it's a small area, other things) isn't cool in the slightest.