Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DeLuxeLuiza Coventry  (Read 1145 times)

3 review(s) for LUII-SEXY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

eli69

External Link/Members Only

Not a great area/street of the city I would not go there late at night.

House was very basic. Two other girls sitting kitchen area.

I called and booked in advance.

Luiza is very skinny. If ljke me you love the skinny girls then ahe will blow your mind. Her pictures do not do justice she has amazing olive skin and is she is stunning in the flesh a real pretty face and nice amile.

Her English isnt very good.

Despite me paying a little extra (100 for an hour) at the start, there was no kissing oral was with. Sex in a few positions. I came during doggie.

She rubbed my back for a bit then i cane again by licking her shaved tight pussy and wanking myself off.

It was a positive experince because she did not promise owo or kissing although I was disapointed I did not get either/both.

If you are not really into skinny girls and like a gfe experience then she is not for you. But if you do like skinny tight and firm girls then i would recoomend and out call. She really does look amazing in her short skirt .

Maybe she does owo for other people but I was very clean and I am not a fugly sweaty guy so I dont know why she would not kiss or owo.

I dream of having enough cash to have a few hours in a hotel with this girl. Even just to look at her is enough for me.