Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anal defence spike?  (Read 1496 times)

eli69

Hi all I haven't posted/punted for around a year. Reduced finances and bad punts put me off.

I just had a punt for which I will write a review. A very skinny and beautiful girl in coventry, but vanilla service.

Anyway the reason for this post and the bizzare title is that she has something sticking out of her a hole the whole punt. The room wasnt bright and i didnt get a close up view of it. But I can best describe it as around 2 cm long and it looked like a red tooth pick sticking out.

At first glance i thought it was a tampon string but later i realised it wasnt hanging down but sticking out like a spike.

I didnt have the balls to ask.

Do you think it was like a spike she put in her ass to stop men trying to ram their fock up there?

Offline Corus Boy

Well I couldn't resist putting "anal defence spike" into Google!

Hidden Image/Members Only

eli69

I never even thought of that. I didnt even come up with "anal defence spike" until i posted here and needed a title. It sidnt look like that it didnt seem metalic more like a softer plastic. It was definatley red too. Bizzare!

Offline jackthelad

Sounds like she was anally raped before and taking precautions.

Offline maxxblue

She advertises anal in her profile, so I doubt it is for 'defence purposes'.  :unknown:

tnalove

She advertises anal in her profile, so I doubt it is for 'defence purposes'.  :unknown:

In which case therefore possibly finds it helps keep her bum ready to take a cock more easily? just guessing,

Or could it be because people see she offers anal and tend to go in without knocking (or paying)?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:30:07 pm by tnalove »

willbred

Hi all I haven't posted/punted for around a year. Reduced finances and bad punts put me off.

I just had a punt for which I will write a review. A very skinny and beautiful girl in coventry, but vanilla service.

Anyway the reason for this post and the bizzare title is that she has something sticking out of her a hole the whole punt. The room wasnt bright and i didnt get a close up view of it. But I can best describe it as around 2 cm long and it looked like a red tooth pick sticking out.

At first glance i thought it was a tampon string but later i realised it wasnt hanging down but sticking out like a spike.

I didnt have the balls to ask.

Do you think it was like a spike she put in her ass to stop men trying to ram their fock up there?

Please name ...and soon.....the combined effects of a dimly lit room and that piece of mediaevel torture kit don't bear thinking about. Even in mish you wouldn't have the balls to ask.

Offline PLeisure

She advertises anal in her profile

Who does - or are you and eli punting mates ?
 - just being curious..  :hi:

willbred

I have just read what I assume is the review on said girl.

No mention of the spike up her bum and the review itself leaves me totally confused. It say's positive but there are so many minus points it isn't true..............?????

Offline Cuntminion

So let me get my head around this

To stop someone shoving something in your arse, you shove something in your arse  :thumbsup:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is probably some type of butt plug. As if new to anal it can be very painful as not everyone is aware of how to start anal properly. Keeping a butt plug in for a couple of days and then moving to a bigger one helps your muscle stretch and although it goes back to its normal shape it becomes more elastic. 
It's basically anal training

Two tone

So let me get my head around this

To stop someone shoving something in your arse, you shove something in your arse  :thumbsup:

:lol: 

michaelvolland

Anal Defence Spike . . . . . is there a white paper on this?  Or is it a new drink?

Offline maxxblue

Who does - or are you and eli punting mates ?
 - just being curious..  :hi:

Eli mentioned that he was going to write a review today on this girl, a skinny girl from Coventry.

Eli has written a review today about a skinny girl from Coventry:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62488.msg799512#msg799512

I just put two and two together.  :unknown: